Moe - CW: Trial Moderator Application

• Current in-game alias/rank:

RC-7700 DSGT 'Ras'
  • Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

Staff Seargent Moe
  • Steam ID:

• Steam Profile Link:

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our Clone Wars RP server:

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• Do you have any active warnings? (Confirm with a staff member if unsure):

• TeamSpeak is an essential platform used by all staff members to communicate to each other and the community. A majority of your presence (including activity) will be determined by your availability on TeamSpeak. Do you have it installed?

No
  • What made you decide to join the staff team? What are your intentions with the staffing role and it's in-game abilities and power?

i will ban lots of the bad people and warn them if it is not super bad and i will also unban the very good people who are not bad if it is good
  • In a minimum of 50 words, express if and / or how you enjoy helping others? Also include how this will transfer into the staffing role if achieved.

i wnat to ban lots of epoepl because i want power please but i will only ban bad people ok unless i feel like it a lot but not that much probably
  • In a minimum of 50 words, if given a trial phase, how will you impact the community and what benefits will you bring to the staff team?

ban all of the bad ones and i will always pull people away and i will say stop you are breaking the rules and then i will put them away i have also been rehearsing what i will say if i see a minge i will be like you are showing no intent to rp properly so i am going to have to give you a verbal warning if i see it happen again it will be an official warning and if you continue there may be consequences thats what i will say
  • Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to a given standard? This standard is varied, although a minimum of 20 hours per week is strongly advised. Do you understand that your application’s comments from other staff members are encouraged to be directed as harsh constructive criticism only and should never be intended to insult or discourage?

No
  • Disclaimer - Be advised, extremely low effort answers for the following questions will result in your application to be either put on hold until a better standard is reached, or outwrite deleted. Please refer to previously accepted applications or ask a current staff member to then influence your own unique response. (Any forged responses will result in a denied application)

No
  • A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

i will warn him but if it is bad i will ban him u feel me like if he is really bad
  • A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

i will be like ok you are getting banned now
  • A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

pull him away and ban him
  • A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

puill them away and be loike stop fighting please
  • A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

i be like yes bro ok i will get u trained man yes and then if he doing something bad when he is real trooper imma be like yoooo stop man stop but if hes doing somethingvery bad as cadet i will ban him a lot probably
  • An accessible clipboard (copy and paste) for this template is linked here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k2E37US8rKo7UgSQweH0acN0iC9xmZUiL02yzlBEslU/edit?usp=sharing

No
  • Like 2
  • -1 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

i didnt mean to put no on some because i didnt read it a bit because iw as going fast but sonme of them r supposed to be yes u just have to play guessing game for which ones yes and which ones no

• Sad 2

At least put some effort with proof reading, the responses you provided are very lacking and theres no clear effort being put towards this staff app. Please go through other applications that have been accepted and see what is expected of the staff team before writing it up.

40 minutes ago, Moe said:

guys should i be a mod or a event master or can i be both at one time

Also these kinds of comments are something you should think about before making an app, not after.

50 minutes ago, Moe said:

i didnt mean to put no on some because i didnt read it a bit because iw as going fast but sonme of them r supposed to be yes u just have to play guessing game for which ones yes and which ones no

You're literally saying that you didn't bother to read the app, what makes you think that staff would allow you to moderate the server if youre not even bothered to go through the questions properly.

What Buck said it shows that you put no effort into the app at all. Your answers are very questionable and if you have no care to the app than i dont think your responsible and if your taking this as a joke you should just withdraw the app. Huge -1

18 minutes ago, Buck 🙂 said:

At least put some effort with proof reading, the responses you provided are very lacking and theres no clear effort being put towards this staff app. Please go through other applications that have been accepted and see what is expected of the staff team before writing it up.

Also these kinds of comments are something you should think about before making an app, not after.

You're literally saying that you didn't bother to read the app, what makes you think that staff would allow you to moderate the server if youre not even bothered to go through the questions properly.

i am not that good at reading sorry i waasnt reading a lot of the words because i was tying to listen to music and the wreiting was red and i dont like reading red stuff a lot

13 minutes ago, Shadowz said:

What Buck said it shows that you put no effort into the app at all. Your answers are very questionable and if you have no care to the app than i dont think your responsible and if your taking this as a joke you should just withdraw the app. Huge -1

ok sorry i will take it down i just want to become a good amdin

1 minute ago, Moe said:

i am not that good at reading sorry i waasnt reading a lot of the words because i was tying to listen to music and the wreiting was red and i dont like reading red stuff a lot

Regardless, the application should be presentable and professional. We cannot take an T-Mod application seriously when  they only consist of a few words. I'd highly recommend you to re-edit this application and somewhat make it presentable for the community/staff team to look at. Unfortunately I will have to -1 this application untill you edit your responses. Although I wish you the best of luck still.

Hi Moe, when I see this app I see it as short and Not Detailed at all, I suggest looking at other peoples trial moderator Apps to get a good understanding, but sadly this app isn't going to cut it at all, In terms of ingame your rather mingy in briefing/debriefing which isn't a good look, if you want to be a staff member in this community you need to be professional in situations, and from seeing you here and there mic spamming it's not a good look at all, I suggest stop the mingyness, Make this app more detailed and not 2-3 and the way you described how you would deal in each staff situation is, you also need to get around in the community more, so far your in ion I believe and I'm certain that's one of the only regiments you've been in, so go in TeamSpeak, have a chat with someone get around and I'm nearly 100% sure if you take all feedback put on this app Well you have a high chance of getting this position 

So I also suggest after reading through all the comments of this app take it, make change not just look at it and say "ok I haven't done up to expectation", but please Moe, edit this app and make it all the things I said before, otherwise you will not get staff, and yes I know I'm no moderator but the stuff I've talked about... I don't think you need to be a moderator to point out these Minor/Major issues, anyways aside from what I said, also same thing with what buck said if you're not going to put effort or bother to read, then whats makes us thing your gonna bother to read tickets, or read other staff applications.

Good luck on this trial Mod app. -1

• Serbo locked this topic

Application Denied.

You application lacks any effort. Whilst also being posted to just take the piss.

Just a suggestion, if you actually are looking to go for staff in the future. Actually take the time to put effort into your application unlike you've done. Also posting clear mock posts such as this, just leaves a bit of a stain on your record going forward.

• Sad 1