STEAM_0:1:52236396
  • Steam Profile Link:

• Current in-game alias:

Inspector Richard Jackson
  • List your current playtime:

• Are you a donator?

Yes
  • Have you used PAC3 before?

I have not used PAC on a server before, however I have used it quite a bit in singleplayer.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?

In my return to the server I joined the engineers, I originally wanted PAC3 access to use in roleplay for repairing, conducting maintenance and general engineering RP. However with my recent move to Regional Government I want to use PAC add more story and detail to my character. As many Gov/suited personnel are often overlooked I want to use PAC to add small details that add more to my characters.
  • How is PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

As a character that wears a suit and does not go on the frontline often I want to be able to use PACto make myself look more interesting in bits of RP on the server that can usually be boring. My PAC's are aimed to visualise the office and desk RP that a government member would take part in.
  • PAC3 Example #1:
     I originally made this pac to be used as an engineer while transporting materials. It contains a mini engineer with a bobble head.

• PAC3 Example #2:
    I will use this pac whilst examining and evaluating regiments on the server as part on my job in reg gov.  

• PAC3 Example #3:
    This PAC will be used whilst AFK at a desk or in roleplay to show frustration at paperwork or a colleague.

1681137853_pacexam3.jpg.e6c8a53e93415c46348ada204f686983.jpg
  • PAC3 Example #4:
    This pac was originally intended for my engineer character as a rag cleaning animation for windows, I am planning to rework this so I can be used at a regional government member

120774701_pacexam4.jpg.e929e18c8df311c77b105dcb1e4334dc.jpg
Edited by Diirex
  • +1 2
  • Love 1