KOTOR Remake what do you want added?

2 hours ago, Grungycal said:

With the recent announcement of the KOTOR Remake I wanted to make a post asking what people would like to see added or fixed?
For me I'm hoping for new melee animations.

Its a remake from the ground up so they will be new animations

Still unsure as to how the entire game will be played, we all know what the story is so not gonna comment on that. My main hope with the combat and skills systems is that it remains relatively faithful to what it was but obviously more modernised as it can be quite jarring for modern day gamers. How the game was centered around how you built your character and what you spec'd into to progress through it was the spirit of the game IMO and I hope they are able to keep fairly faithful, I'll be quite happy if they do so. Also hoping they don't try to go the route that few devs as of recent have done, and simplified pretty much everything to the point it removes a lot of what made it a unique experience for the sake of hitting a wider audience.

It would be mad if they could delve more into the planets that didn't receive as much love, mainly Kashyyyk, planet was a total snooze for the most part. Manaan was also a bit of a snooze apart from a few side quests that were easy to miss. I'd love to see more done with the companions and their stories being expanded more. 

Being real though, the real prize is what comes after, I am a true Kotor 2 enthusiast. IMO it was a better game with a better story, seeing that game has the potential to be remade in the future and actually get a decent amount of time to be developed and proper having all the cut content and what was originally planned added would actually be mental.
I'd better stop now or I'd ramble for hours.

26 minutes ago, Serbo said:

Still unsure as to how the entire game will be played, we all know what the story is so not gonna comment on that. My main hope with the combat and skills systems is that it remains relatively faithful to what it was but obviously more modernised as it can be quite jarring for modern day gamers. How the game was centered around how you built your character and what you spec'd into to progress through it was the spirit of the game IMO and I hope they are able to keep fairly faithful, I'll be quite happy if they do so. Also hoping they don't try to go the route that few devs as of recent have done, and simplified pretty much everything to the point it removes a lot of what made it a unique experience for the sake of hitting a wider audience.

It would be mad if they could delve more into the planets that didn't receive as much love, mainly Kashyyyk, planet was a total snooze for the most part. Manaan was also a bit of a snooze apart from a few side quests that were easy to miss. I'd love to see more done with the companions and their stories being expanded more. 

Being real though, the real prize is what comes after, I am a true Kotor 2 enthusiast. IMO it was a better game with a better story, seeing that game has the potential to be remade in the future and actually get a decent amount of time to be developed and proper having all the cut content and what was originally planned added would actually be mental.
I'd better stop now or I'd ramble for hours.

I sorta hope they can implement some of the mechanics from KOTOR 2 into this remake like lightsaber forms