Pac3 help please

trying to create a pack,

when you put a model down and press crtl e you can move around, but the model you put down will follow the character and camera, how do you keep that model still, while my character can move around freely around it?

example you please a delta model down and want to be able to move around it

don't think you can do this in pac, chief. only way i could see it happening is if you put down a prop. 
all props in pac are locked to an anchor of some form from my understanding, usually one of your bones, so you can't really make a prop in pac that doesn't follow you

• Sad 1

Great question! Firstly, if you want to simply spawn in a model and look at it normally as a reference or something, then I recommend you just grab some tools and spawn them in that way. However, if you want to do it through PAC3 and be able to wear it, then you are in luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the instructions shown below...

1. Insert a jiggle
2. Set the bone to nothing
3. Set the speed to 0
4. Insert a model
5. Choose whichever model you wanted to use
6. Enjoy what ever cursed creation you want to make!

Edited by Tags
  • Like 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • Pog 1
1 hour ago, Tags said:

Great question! Firstly, if you want to simply spawn in a model and look at it normally as a reference or something, then I recommend you just grab some tools and spawn them in that way. However, if you want to do it through PAC3 and be able to wear it, then you are in luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow the instructions shown below...

1. Insert a jiggle
2. Set the bone to nothing
3. Set the speed to 0
4. Insert a model
5. Choose whichever model you wanted to use
6. Enjoy what ever cursed creation you want to make!

holy crap that's actually awesome