• Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198329924113

• In-game alias/rank:

Gunnery Sergeant 1902 Mine, Padawan Mallabecca, ARC Trainee B-92 , EC

• Teamspeak Name:

Minestorm01

• List your server playtime:

• What is your age?

• What programs do you use to create artwork?

I use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and sometimes Procreate but not as often as the others. If I'm going to create Videos and animations however I'll use things like Premiere Pro or After Effects.

• How experienced are you in graphic design?

I have done Graphic design and Photography for all of the high school and college which spanned around 6 years for those subjects specifically and then for college I also did media and I'm currently in my gap year and I'll be attending university in 2022 and will be majoring in graphic design. I also have family who make a living off graphic design and who have their own business, which I have also been taught by which really helped me when I was starting.

• What is your preferred art style?

Well, when it comes to what I like to make most it would probably be posters, landscapes, loading screens, wallpapers, illustrations, website design and logos but other than that I don't really have a preferred style but I will say I can’t do realistic artworks haha.

• Why do you want to be a graphic designer?

Well, there are many reasons why I want to be a graphic designer for Gateway as well as being a full-time graphic designer in general. I have always had a passion for art and especially over the past 7 years it has grown into a passion for graphic design and now I would love to share that passion with the server in any way that I can. Recently I have been wanting to do more for the server and be more involved and so when I found that I could become a graphic designer for the server I was excited because it meant that I could really do something for the server even if it was just a small thing. Another reason would be that this would be a great experience for me and I could use it to further my graphics design career which would be amazing.

• Provide examples of your artwork below:

Well this is a link to my Portfolio, Don't mind the name of the link haha I couldn't change it haha:

https://minestorm01.myportfolio.com

Please tell me if you think I should add, redo or remove anything...
    I know I'm not the most talented but I try and am happy to take on board any criticism, comments or suggestions you may have 😄

• TOS: It's important to recognize that IF you become a Graphic Designer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

• Yes
Edited by Minestorm
  • Like 1
  • +1 2
7 minutes ago, Domino said:

Damn, graphics designer and moderator application at the same time 🥶 Got some cool stuff in the portfolio, good luck.

Well as I said I wanna do more for the the server 😄

• Like 2