Jump to content

Staff Report on Flea


Recommended Posts

Gateway Gaming Clone Wars RP | Staff Report Template

spacer.png

Use the template below or your report will be void.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name:  Senior Operative Oz 'T-rex' Dixon

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087473637/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Who are you reporting? Head Administrator Flea

Why are you reporting them?

From my experience over the couple of weeks of playing on the server, Flea is one of the worst Head admins I have ever seen on the server. He proceeds to abuse his powers whenever dealing with situations by randomly killing them for no reason whatsoever not only that he proceeds to use his rank in the staff team to get his way through the server. There has been no action taken by him to make the staff more proactive even though in my day in the staff team that was the one thing we strived for. Flea doesn't do anything until S8n himself calls it out for example the mingeyness you were referring to in one of the Co-meetings. 

Scenario 1:

Flea is one of the Head Administrators that doesn’t have the respect he needs to hold the position from what everyone on the server said and some of the staff team. He has no respect whatsoever due to how poorly he treats them. When flea gets any sort of constructive criticism he proceeds to reply with “Okay and'' which demonstrates lack of maturity. No matter what rank you hold on the staff team you should always be willing take criticism and become a better person, but when you show no maturity you will tend to lose the respect of your own staff team and the community. Flea over the past few couple of days has been gaining no respect from any of his staff team or the community, I have taken the time to go around the server asking certain individuals what they think about flea and they all reply with nothing but negative and I know for a fact that should not be the case but from my experience what I can do but agree with them.

Scenario 2:

Flea is a really biased Head administrator, he lets a lot of the members in the staff team get away with scenarios without getting striked etc. From one of the members in the staff team Flea disliked Macka the previous moderator and kept an eagle eye on him to kick out whenever he got the chance. But if the tables were turned here and Shanny was the wrongdoer and S8n did not call him out he would just get away with the situation with a slap on the wrist. This proves the amount of corruption in the staff team leaning towards moderation and administration team.

For example the recent scenario that happened on the 17/08/21 at 10:00pm “The Muslim Praying session” was a scenario that proved how poorly lead the staff team is. In the video you could clearly see that there were discussions of the staff team in the @ chat about the praying session but they proceeded to do nothing until Stoneman stepped in. In that brief moment you could see the administrator by the name of Shanny talk about the situation and take no action whatsoever to deal with but later on uncloaks in the background and stands there. From there Shanny got out of the situation unscaved while one of the moderators got suspended and the other one got removed. From the chats I have had with some of the members in the staff Shanny and Flea are close together therefore Flea tends to turn a blind eye towards Shanny which is a poor excuse as you’re supposed to be unbiased.

The moderator that got removed from his position was macka, In my opinion Macka, Shadows and Chunky are the best moderators so far and seeing one of them get removed even though his previous strike was removed and he proceeded to improve and do well also being one of the most well known staff members in the community proves how poorly decided the decision was.

Scenario 3:

The quality of the staff team is the worst I have ever seen. People that do absolutely nothing to benefit the server or the staff team are getting promoted. In the whole Admin team there is only one person that is busting his ass for the staff team and that is Serbo. Serbo proceeds to do an outstanding job as an Administrator. But the others don’t, I haven’t seen this amount of laziness in the administrator team in a while. They have no proactivity to do anything and this is shameful. In the moderator team there are only two moderators that are doing a amazing job and that is Chunky and Shadowz the rest are not keeping that high standard that they should be maintaining. Being a previous Head administrator myself I am ashamed to see the staff team drop to this level.

Scenario 4: 

There are alot of times Flea just randomly kills people without reason, instead of phys gunning them away or taking the person in the sit to a private area on the map. In all of these videos below he just proceeds to turbolaser them or just fling props towards them killing them. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt It's his friends he is turbolazering as a joke. Still it shows that he does it in the view of the whole community and just gives him a bad reputation and it is something that Coric, Centurion and I would never do in the face of the community as that is completely shameful for a Head Administrator to ever do.

What outcome do you wish to see?

From what I have heard from the members in the staff team and community they all want him removed from his position as head administrator and replaced, the community don't think he is mature enough to hold onto the position of Head Administrator. and from the points I have gathered I hope you could agree with the community you have worked so hard to form or you're just going to see it crumble.

 

Evidence (If possible): 
 

 

Times Stamps

1.24M When Shanny finds out.
1.45M When Stone man steps in to stop it.

 

Edited by Bobby-1
  • Like 1
  • +1 19
  • Pog 1
  • Love 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ok bro, i wanted to give this a good unbiased read but by having a look at alot of what is said it here it shows you clearly have no clue what is going on in a lot of situations and instigate your way through things. I have been nothing but nice to you on this server as well ,from what i can recall ( correct me if wrong) especially from yesterday as of most recent where you should of been warned for RDM when i let you off, then took care of you with ur vehicle and stuff later on. I do nothing less than try my ass off to do more than is asked of me for every person who makes a ticket.. unless the obvious tools.

To name a few things you are clueless on; One- me turning up to the praising session Macka was punished on. I turned up watching this, uncloaked to see how far these guys would take it, then as nothing changed Pab and I broke it up and deleted it. I let the blokes basically finish their stuff even though it was ridiculous. Macka was in the wrong here as this is a known issue with not only him but the people involved and as a staff member he should of stopped it instead of entertaining it. I hope that answers that part for you, BTW i love Macka to bits and have nothing against the bloke. It makes no sense to why i'm even included in the video in you eyes here, and i was also recording it to then make a staff decision on later, having myself appear infront of the staff members was my sign for then to stop and pack things up, they obviously didn't. And the fact a developer had to step in and tell people to stop is disgusting.. i couldnt even hear stoneman talking by the time i was there properly either as it was just too loud. Regardless i hope that one clears that scenario for you.

Two- I have grinded my butt off to the point i am and other staff members/players can vouch for it, it wasn't just Flea thinking im a nice bloke or something.. which is in relation to the admin team being lazy. I like to maintain a real life outside of Gateway these days as i work two jobs and still manage to come on and do my best to help blokes out.. So i can see where you might think that but you have no idea what people are doing bro ahha. I'll admit serbo is a gun and is doing gods work where needed. Damn if he's got the time bro will do the work i can say that much.

Three- If you saw the things that happen after CO meetings more frequently and on the server you'd also notice Flea's shield kill against a friend of his is really just nothing... instead of making it a thread to "why he should be removed from HA". I'll admit i didnt know what to think of Flea when i first met him but the stuff he deals with and the effort he puts in is pretty cracked for the most part, homie works hard whenever and wherever he can and it just doesnt show all the time. You not being staff or even knowing the bloke has you in the dark of this. I don't blame you but it's stupid to go out and say stuff when you know barely anything..

Anyways i could go on and on and on, but in the end i see this as you having a big grudge towards him and me and others for stuff that you have done to yourself and you will nitpick at any little thing to make it a big deal.. I'd love for you to message me about anything you are unsure of in this reply, i have nothing against you bro i will treat you as well as i have before from this moment onwards. I just see this as a stupid thing to do and unnecessary.. 

 

I gave your block of text some paragraphs so people can read it ~buck

  • -1 7
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

This is a fairly seriously topic. Please keep your responses objective to the topic at hand, or they will be removed.

Cheers.

Edited by Serbo
  • Like 7
  • +1 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Shanny said:

Ok bro, i wanted to give this a good unbiased read but by having a look at alot of what is said it here it shows you clearly have no clue what is going on in a lot of situations and instigate your way through things. I have been nothing but nice to you on this server as well ,from what i can recall ( correct me if wrong) especially from yesterday as of most recent where you should of been warned for RDM when i let you off, then took care of you with ur vehicle and stuff later on. I do nothing less than try my ass off to do more than is asked of me for every person who makes a ticket.. unless the obvious tools.

To name a few things you are clueless on; One- me turning up to the praising session Macka was punished on. I turned up watching this, uncloaked to see how far these guys would take it, then as nothing changed Pab and I broke it up and deleted it. I let the blokes basically finish their stuff even though it was ridiculous. Macka was in the wrong here as this is a known issue with not only him but the people involved and as a staff member he should of stopped it instead of entertaining it. I hope that answers that part for you, BTW i love Macka to bits and have nothing against the bloke. It makes no sense to why i'm even included in the video in you eyes here, and i was also recording it to then make a staff decision on later, having myself appear infront of the staff members was my sign for then to stop and pack things up, they obviously didn't. And the fact a developer had to step in and tell people to stop is disgusting.. i couldnt even hear stoneman talking by the time i was there properly either as it was just too loud. Regardless i hope that one clears that scenario for you.

Two- I have grinded my butt off to the point i am and other staff members/players can vouch for it, it wasn't just Flea thinking im a nice bloke or something.. which is in relation to the admin team being lazy. I like to maintain a real life outside of Gateway these days as i work two jobs and still manage to come on and do my best to help blokes out.. So i can see where you might think that but you have no idea what people are doing bro ahha. I'll admit serbo is a gun and is doing gods work where needed. Damn if he's got the time bro will do the work i can say that much.

Three- If you saw the things that happen after CO meetings more frequently and on the server you'd also notice Flea's shield kill against a friend of his is really just nothing... instead of making it a thread to "why he should be removed from HA". I'll admit i didnt know what to think of Flea when i first met him but the stuff he deals with and the effort he puts in is pretty cracked for the most part, homie works hard whenever and wherever he can and it just doesnt show all the time. You not being staff or even knowing the bloke has you in the dark of this. I don't blame you but it's stupid to go out and say stuff when you know barely anything..

Anyways i could go on and on and on, but in the end i see this as you having a big grudge towards him and me and others for stuff that you have done to yourself and you will nitpick at any little thing to make it a big deal.. I'd love for you to message me about anything you are unsure of in this reply, i have nothing against you bro i will treat you as well as i have before from this moment onwards. I just see this as a stupid thing to do and unnecessary.. 

 

I gave your block of text some paragraphs so people can read it ~buck

This isn't just my opinion, this is what I have heard through the community

Edited by Bobby-1
  • +1 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Serbo said:

This is a fairly seriously topic. Please keep your responses objective to the topic at hand, or they will be removed.

Cheers.

Just adding to what Serbo has already stated - repeated off topic commenting on this moving forward will result in warns / your forums account being banned.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hey Bobby.

I'll explain my piece on each of your pointed out 'scenarios'.
While I'd love to assume your intent is unbias, not in spite of your two warnings yesterday, not stemmed from a personal or jealous grudge, or not here to stir the pot... it's hard to believe.
"over the couple of weeks of playing on the server"
"Flea is one of the worst Head admins I have ever seen on the server."
"no action taken by him to make the staff more proactive"
"Flea doesn't do anything until S8n himself calls it out"

Your "why report" answer seems to express a fair bit of appeal to emotion. Considering you've come back to play a few weeks ago and made these other comments in regards to how I conduct the staff team or take action, it seems like a very unfair generalisation.
Surely you'd know well enough that the HA job is focused on conduction of the staff team behind closed doors - in restricted discords and chats of which I wouldn't be afraid of sharing if it were necessary.

Scenario 1
"from what everyone on the server said and some of the staff team. He has no respect whatsoever due to how poorly he treats them."
Another fairly hasty generalisation... unless you have proof of "everyone" and "some" of the staff team providing a statement on how I have treated "everyone" and "some" of the staff team poorly?
"onstructive criticism he proceeds to reply with “Okay and''"
Correct me if I'm wrong... but I assume this comment has been made present in spite of our recent conversation of your warn? Again, it's reassured the difficult task of believing your intent is not in spite of your warning or any personal grudge.
You're absolutely correct. Taking criticism is one of the most important aspects of being a higher ranked staff member. Although, I'm not taking it from someone that lashes out and includes (in the first few words) an opinionated comment on "being the worst head admin I have ever seen" followed by, again, intense generalisation of how I conduct the staff team.
b1f897e8f573372994592a12796c5664.png

"have taken the time to go around the server asking certain individuals what they think about flea and they all reply with nothing but negative"
I invite you to encourage them to either post a comment on this thread, tell me in TS or discordor present themselves to @Buck :), otherwise it reassures that you've stemmed this whole thread from generalisation or hopping on the bandwagon.
This is the type of approach and presentation of criticism I would adhere to.

Scenario 2
"From one of the members in the staff team Flea disliked Macka the previous moderator and kept an eagle eye on him to kick out whenever he got the chance."
Macka was and still is one of my mates that I hope to still have interaction with inside and outside of the server. I have no grudge, nor personal hate towards him. I hate it to be presented in this manor, considering Macka was one of the strongest and most active moderators on the team (which will never go unnoticed), although his removal was stemmed from a slight build up of warnings and (i believe) one or two strikes. Again, this is a GMod staffing team... in no way shape or form does this determine Macka's personal self. He is nothing but a Legend.
Although, I cannot encourage @Macka enough to step up and say his piece on the matter (whether on post or DMs). My opinion on him will not be changed.

I can personally tell you how I run the striking and removal system in DMs. You have the complete wrong idea in how it is considered when determining removal of a member. It isn't the same as when you were Head Administrator.

Scenario 3
"But the others don’t, I haven’t seen this amount of laziness in the administrator team in a while. They have no proactivity to do anything"
It is great to see you are willing to put your opinion on this thread. I have nothing against this. But these comments are entirely irrelevant to attempting to place me into a venerable position of removal. Again, coming back to a hasty (a few weeks playing on the server) generalisations.
I encourage @Serbo @Chunky and @Shadowz (your favourite staff members) to express their unbias belief of the current state of proactivity and "laziness" in the staff team as a whole. Again, there are no wrong answers and I will take all as criticism. 


Scenario 4 (Your video evidence)
The first video was present in the time of an insanely late CO meeting, which we were all tired from. I don't regret it... it was pretty funny at the time considering Stingel (Senior Administrator) at the time was one of my good mates and highest helping hand in the staff team. I don't think a little fun is harmful in anyway.

Slaying @Bullet could have definitely been handled in a different way. I take full responsibility for this mishap. I only did it because I think of Bullet as a laughable and funny bloke... I have no valid reason to hold a grudge against him and only hope no beef is sparked from this. But I would understand if he were to report this. Again, I take full responsibility for the unprofessionalism in this clip.

The last two videos. This was a horrible scene to see after a recently presented case of lack of RP by S8N was expressed in a CO meeting. Unfortunately, this situation had to be separated and stopped. I'm not even entirely sure you were involved in this situation... do you understand the context?
The turbo laser was a quick way to disperse the crowd and avoid the possibility of the crowd growing to an unhealthy server wide rap battle competition in peak hours on the server.
The turbo laser was NOT the most professional way to deal with it. Disappointment clouded my decision making, especially considering there were no lessons learned from previous cases of similar atmosphere.


To conclude, through reading your opinions and statements, it is still hard to believe your intent is unbias, not in spite of your two warnings yesterday, not stemmed from a personal or jealous grudge, or not here to stir the pot considering the amount of generalisations and your appeal to emotion expressed throughout.
Considering you want me removed, I'll leave the decision to @Buck :)and @s8n.


Again, I am open to any criticism (from anyone) that is NOT firstly presented by a personally attacking remark or opinion in regards to this thread or any other issues. And I might not respond with "ok and" 😉 .

I still hold no grudge against you or anyone that includes themselves, I will only encourage this from community members if they believe there needs to be an issue solved or become presented.
Cheers Bobby,

  • Like 1
  • +1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Flea said:

"from what everyone on the server said and some of the staff team. He has no respect whatsoever due to how poorly he treats them."
Another fairly hasty generalisation... unless you have proof of "everyone" and "some" of the staff team providing a statement on how I have treated "everyone" and "some" of the staff team poorly?

There's one take away from this argument with this matter and that is the current staff teams position on the matter. I remember when Andy had 2 staff reports written about him, or any other staff member that's had a report written about them even anyone that has been reported a staff member, The person being accused has had the full support of the staff team backing them up trying to prove them wrong.

However with this scenario that isn't the case, the large majority of staff members have decided to remain neutral or not comment on the situation which isn't really a good look considering this is the Head Admin we're talking about here. The staff teams silence on the matter speaks volumes on the matter.

 

32 minutes ago, Flea said:

I only did it because I think of Bullet as a laughable and funny bloke... I have no valid reason to hold a grudge against him and only hope no beef is sparked from this.

This statement seems as if your trying to save face on this matter. If you really stood by this sentence then I think that you should post about what you said about me in a private discussion channel behind my back. Here's the context behind it.
unknown.png

  • Like 1
  • +1 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

"staff members have decided to remain neutral or not comment on the situation"

This thread was posted 11pm on Friday night. Its currently the morning of a Saturday. I really wouldn't be surprised. Making that point expresses an odd eagerness to get me removed from the position...

In regards to your second expression, yes... I was most definitely pushing the "criticism" (your apparent intent) out the other ear. Let's include the other comments in the same discussion. Sorry, although I don't see how posting gifs and sarcastic comments expresses any intent to provide constructive criticism.

Note: the unloaded blank message is a gif of Kanye West 🙂

 

Bullet, I hold no grudge. If you have serious intent to present specific or even broad suggestions in the topic of criticism... please refer to DMs or poke me on TS. Again...happy to hear if it doesn't include any unnecessary comments or ad hominem. 

Screenshot_20210821-123548.thumb.png.fbf6e045761ddd12a1d18868c499c27d.pngScreenshot_20210821-123902.thumb.png.e8ae05e51f9183c778efd6cbe558b0ea.pngScreenshot_20210821-123907.thumb.png.37ee447a4d7411aa427cb57326c06caf.png

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • -1 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, Flea said:

"staff members have decided to remain neutral or not comment on the situation"

This thread was posted 11pm on Friday night. Its currently the morning of a Saturday. I really wouldn't be surprised. Making that point expresses an odd eagerness to get me removed from the position...

In regards to your second expression, yes... I was most definitely pushing the "criticism" (your apparent intent) out the other ear. Let's include the other comments in the same discussion. Sorry, although I don't see how posting gifs and sarcastic comments expresses any intent to provide constructive criticism.

Note: the unloaded blank message is a gif of Kanye West 🙂

 

Bullet, I hold no grudge. If you have serious intent to present specific or even broad suggestions in the topic of criticism... please refer to DMs or poke me on TS. Again...happy to hear if it doesn't include any unnecessary comments or ad hominem. 

Screenshot_20210821-123548.thumb.png.fbf6e045761ddd12a1d18868c499c27d.pngScreenshot_20210821-123902.thumb.png.e8ae05e51f9183c778efd6cbe558b0ea.pngScreenshot_20210821-123907.thumb.png.37ee447a4d7411aa427cb57326c06caf.png

 

 

 

 

What is the context of the conversation?

  • +1 1
Link to comment

 

b1f897e8f573372994592a12796c5664.png

Nothing was about a personaly grudge, we are all mature men that don't need to hold grudges. In that screen shot you sent I told you my personal opinion and that is what I have seen while playing on the server. Instead of trying to improve it by asking why do you and what makes you think this you just  proceed to reply with okay and then send that gif. Is really this is how you're suppose to act.  Me stating "being the worst head admin I have ever seen" is from what I have seen on the server and how well you manage the staff team and it's ran poorly.

47 minutes ago, Flea said:

Scenario 2
"From one of the members in the staff team Flea disliked Macka the previous moderator and kept an eagle eye on him to kick out whenever he got the chance."
Macka was and still is one of my mates that I hope to still have interaction with inside and outside of the server. I have no grudge, nor personal hate towards him. I hate it to be presented in this manor, considering Macka was one of the strongest and most active moderators on the team (which will never go unnoticed), although his removal was stemmed from a slight build up of warnings and (i believe) one or two strikes. Again, this is a GMod staffing team... in no way shape or form does this determine Macka's personal self. He is nothing but a Legend.
Although, I cannot encourage @Macka enough to step up and say his piece on the matter (whether on post or DMs). My opinion on him will not be changed.

Macka explained to me that he was already spoken to by Pab and Shanny and was let off, but the next day he was removed by you. He said himself he had one previous warn before his removal from the staff team and he lost it one month before the scenario but also was going well. He never had two strikes once in his time in the staff team only once this contradicts the point "from a slight build up of warnings". This proves the lack of communication that you had with Macka, he state himself he was given hardly any verbals or any type of warn which shows the lack of communication.

47 minutes ago, Flea said:

I'll explain my piece on each of your pointed out 'scenarios'.
While I'd love to assume your intent is unbias, not in spite of your two warnings yesterday, not stemmed from a personal or jealous grudge, or not here to stir the pot... it's hard to believe.
"over the couple of weeks of playing on the server"
"Flea is one of the worst Head admins I have ever seen on the server."
"no action taken by him to make the staff more proactive"
"Flea doesn't do anything until S8n himself calls it out"

Your "why report" answer seems to express a fair bit of appeal to emotion. Considering you've come back to play a few weeks ago and made these other comments in regards to how I conduct the staff team or take action, it seems like a very unfair generalisation.
Surely you'd know well enough that the HA job is focused on conduction of the staff team behind closed doors - in restricted discords and chats of which I wouldn't be afraid of sharing if it were necessary.

When you state "While I'd love to assume your intent is unbias, not in spite of your two warnings yesterday, not stemmed from a personal or jealous grudge, or not here to stir the pot... it's hard to believe" What is there hard to believe, I state in my direct messages with you that this was all unbiased and what community / staff team thought. Alot them don't want to speak out because they think they will get silenced which complete horrible. When you also say  "your two warnings yesterday" I only recieved one and for fail rp I stated direct messages with you that i deserved that warning but this whole report was complete unbiased screenshot below. Also saying to you that "At the of the day that is what the community thinks".

Point 2:
We all know that the position of Head Admin manages the staff team from private discords yes, but when you continously talk rubbish behind peoples backs in those discord and think you get away from it is completey unprofessional. As Head Admin you should should dealing with situations not just  laughing and them and talking crap. Not only that you stated in the image above that "so it's up to staff to tell you if it's okay or not" and that is the complete point of the staff team, they are suppose to manage the rules and make sure no one is breaking them. When your staff team is not proactive enough to deal with situations like that, that is how they get out of hand. This also proves that you have zero to no communication with the staff team and that you haven't acted in any way to make them more proactive.

Point 3:
How I said you're running the staff team is add up of what the community and some staff members have said, you can believe that this point was biased to one side but  that is complete wrong. I am not going to sit here watching half of the staff team get silenced because of the points they try to bring up on you. Every staff said to me that you are unable to take sort of constructive critiscim this was proven when you said to one of the CO's that you will have them blacklisted from any CO position if they talk about you again. That shows that cannot take any criticism which is complete childish.

764906002_Flea2.0.PNG.13fbf9d19a439505f45d38b89ef1cf48.PNG

1 hour ago, Flea said:

The last two videos. This was a horrible scene to see after a recently presented case of lack of RP by S8N was expressed in a CO meeting. Unfortunately, this situation had to be separated and stopped. I'm not even entirely sure you were involved in this situation... do you understand the context?
The turbo laser was a quick way to disperse the crowd and avoid the possibility of the crowd growing to an unhealthy server wide rap battle competition in peak hours on the server.

Point 1:
"The turbo laser was a quick way to disperse the crowd and avoid the possibility of the crowd growing to an unhealthy server wide rap battle competition in peak hours on the server." This whole thing you stated just proves the lack of proactivity you have encouraged into your staff, if you tell me how long did that whole last for before you took action? . . . It lasted a while and then you just noclip in and turbolaser everyone and that apperently is a quick way to "disperse the crowd". That is complete rediculous you are the head admin you have a voice and you should be telling you staff members to end it while you support them not just go in and conintue to  turbolaser them. 

Point 2:
"This was a horrible scene to see after a recently presented case of lack of RP by S8N was expressed in a CO meeting. Unfortunately, this situation had to be separated and stopped. I'm not even entirely sure you were involved in this situation... do you understand the context?" S8n state that is was the increased of mingeyness and lack of attitude of RP. The increase level of mingeyness on the server which relates to the lack of practivity in the staff team going back I saw one of the moderators role playing as cadbane and jetpack abuse across certain areas without getting told off or told to stop.

 

1 hour ago, Flea said:

The first video was present in the time of an insanely late CO meeting, which we were all tired from. I don't regret it... it was pretty funny at the time considering Stingel (Senior Administrator) at the time was one of my good mates and highest helping hand in the staff team. I don't think a little fun is harmful in anyway.

The Muslim praying session was after the CO meeting and I remember, if it was during the CO meeting why would Commander Nexoit and Commander Long be there. Doesn't quite add up even if it was during the CO meeting no one your staff team took action and that is the main point I was trying to state I will continously say it that it was the lack of proactivity.

From what I have gathered from your response was abosolutly nothing, you proceed to act like none of this happen and continue to mock this in private discords comeplety shameful. 

 

 

 

  • +1 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Flea said:

This thread was posted 11pm on Friday night. Its currently the morning of a Saturday. I really wouldn't be surprised. Making that point expresses an odd eagerness to get me removed from the position...

This is only a half truth as while I you can say that it's only been 14 hours of the post being up as of right now, I have seen other staff reports being flocked to in even less time in similar situations which to reference one is the staff report on Andy from Darkai a year ago which unfortunately is no longer available to view but to anyone in staff around that time can attest to. I have also talked to multiple staff members who want to stay anonymous that line up with the exact same views I have posted above.

As with the screenshot of my messages, those are in response to what I believe is enforcing unnecessary steps to ensure some sort of server stability to RP and in the same discussion multiple CO's were in agreement with each other on the fact that they did not like the lengths they are going to.

To top it off when it comes to your handling of criticism, instead of handling it well you decided to disregard all criticism against.
 

 

1 hour ago, Bullet said:

I think that you should post about what you said about me in a private discussion channel behind my back.

This was said in response to me criticizing you in the CO discord, except behind my back.
4da6a6eda5e11233a334fe0179dd7013.png

  • +1 3
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Just going to say my piece on the situation that was removed from staff.


So the reason I was removed Was that I didn't step in the situation and stop the Allah Prayer, and because of Stoneman attempting to stop it and being a Developer it was pretty bad to see him doing a moderator's job. You can see in the Staff chat that no one is saying to stop and, it's mostly just "WTF" and "AHAHAHAHAH" so to me having an admin watching (Shanny) and not saying to stop the RP in the video tells me its fine and that he is cool with it, later in the Video. there are no more Staff chat communications from 1:40 so this would continue for another 70 seconds before Pab Would stop the RP
 
 Stoneman was trying to stop it however he was laughing in Staff chat and game, so I was thinking he was mucking around as well, you can see him saying "You shall not Hail Allah" This isn't something you would say to stop RP from happening, and yes Stoneman is a Dev so he wouldn't know any better or what to say in a matter like that. so you can see why the Allah prayer continued.

2 hours ago, Flea said:

although his removal was stemmed from a slight build up of warnings and (i believe) one or two strikes.

Flea told me I was on "Thin Ice" however I had one strike and that was around 2 months ago (Forgot the exact date when it was given out) That was Later Removed on the 10/08 and my Performance on the Staff Tracker was Back from "Needs Improvement" to "Average". So no one told me I was on "Thin Ice" and the staff tracker said otherwise. So to me, I was doing fine, My performance was back to Average where it previously was, at least telling me that Flea had seen an improvement from my were.
To me this situation was handled poorly, I was removed and Sevy was suspended because there were communication errors in staff chat ( an Admin watching but not telling anyone to stop it)
 which I think is pretty dumb because of there being other Staff there that did nothing and didn't get punished where I was removed and Sevy was suspended 
 
 That's my Take on that Situation.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Bobby-1 said:

Hey Bobby just to clarify if it hasn't been already. 
"The Muslim praying session was after the CO meeting and I remember, if it was during the CO meeting why would Commander Nexoit and Commander Long be there. Doesn't quite add up even if it was during the CO meeting no one your staff team took action and that is the main point I was trying to state I will continously say it that it was the lack of proactivity." 

The Video Flea is talking about is the shield kill on Stingel.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment

Allow me to leave a small piece here:

So I was intentionally doxed by a member on the Gateway Discord, after talking to Flea, he simply laughed and disregarded it, not following up on the issue.
(Context: A guy by the name "Coonlover" had made his profile picture my literal face on the public Gateway Discord. Anyway, I had just noticed as the situation was getting worse when I contacted Flea about it, no one in the staff team took the liberty to inform me that this was happening until I found out as it was at it's peak. After looking back at the chat messages from the doxxer I took note of the time stamps and the picture used.
A staff member of the event master team had joined my personal discord just moments prior to the doxxing happening using a link that was found on the same video as the picture the doxxer was using. (The time of all this happening was quite late, say maybe 11pm-12am and a few staff members and the EM's friends were in a TS channel at the time. This was quite unusual as who the fuck is looking at my desolate channel at 12am.)

Anyway, after doing a bit of detective work I managed to find a connection between the doxxer and a certain EM, so I went to Flea regarding the issue to see if it may be resolved.
But to little surprise Flea gave me a less than stellar response as seen here:
The user "Coonlover" was banned I believe, although for reasons of racism not doxxing.

Overall this shows Flea has a tendency to disregard issues that don't pertain to people within his freindgroup (common knowledge that the CW staff team are a friendgroup) or issues that directly affect his experience on the server (DDosing, RDM). As said by others here in this post Flea has a very selfish outlook on the servers player-base, shitting all over others consequence free and power tripping when someone does something he doesn't like. Also causing multiple disruptions during CO meetings, like slaying, ragdolling, changing peoples models, spawning random garbage, the list goes on.
I'm not going to repeat what was said previously by other posters as I'm not homosexual, but if people want more visual evidence I will be happy to provide more once I give a shit.
 

(You wouldn't want to sift through 30+ 3-4 hour recording sessions just to prove a point that may fall on deaf ears.)

Sure this could be a separate staff report, but this has connection to what people are saying and it's not the staff report I want to make right now.

dfsdfsdfsdfdsf.png

thfghfghhg.png

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Macka said:

Just going to say my piece on the situation that was removed from staff.


So the reason I was removed Was that I didn't step in the situation and stop the Allah Prayer, and because of Stoneman attempting to stop it and being a Developer it was pretty bad to see him doing a moderator's job. You can see in the Staff chat that no one is saying to stop and, it's mostly just "WTF" and "AHAHAHAHAH" so to me having an admin watching (Shanny) and not saying to stop the RP in the video tells me its fine and that he is cool with it, later in the Video. there are no more Staff chat communications from 1:40 so this would continue for another 70 seconds before Pab Would stop the RP
 
 Stoneman was trying to stop it however he was laughing in Staff chat and game, so I was thinking he was mucking around as well, you can see him saying "You shall not Hail Allah" This isn't something you would say to stop RP from happening, and yes Stoneman is a Dev so he wouldn't know any better or what to say in a matter like that. so you can see why the Allah prayer continued.

Flea told me I was on "Thin Ice" however I had one strike and that was around 2 months ago (Forgot the exact date when it was given out) That was Later Removed on the 10/08 and my Performance on the Staff Tracker was Back from "Needs Improvement" to "Average". So no one told me I was on "Thin Ice" and the staff tracker said otherwise. So to me, I was doing fine, My performance was back to Average where it previously was, at least telling me that Flea had seen an improvement from my were.
To me this situation was handled poorly, I was removed and Sevy was suspended because there were communication errors in staff chat ( an Admin watching but not telling anyone to stop it)
 which I think is pretty dumb because of there being other Staff there that did nothing and didn't get punished where I was removed and Sevy was suspended 
 
 That's my Take on that Situation.

 

 

I already explained my POV for you macka not sure if you read it honestly don't blame you if you didn't lmao. But yeah i wasn't the only staff member there so to say " communication errors in staff chat ( an Admin watching but not telling anyone to stop it) " Is a little bit strange as so was Pab. And yeah it's not the fault of an admin watching a Moderators fail to do their job ( no offence ) but how you didn't let us know it was happening or not to intervene or that you are handling it. Yet just joining and embracing it. I'm only just clarifying here Macka just so there isn't any confusion and to kinda help that situation make more sense for you + others. And if you disagree PM me bro. As it's stated way above yeah i didn't punish you at all ,so truly all love bro ❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Bobby-1 said:

Even though after, it still isn't the right way to act in front a group of people as  a Head administrator.

The things SA, EM, Staff in general and players said that night are all dumb haha. Anything from that CO meeting is basically deemed pointless as it was like a 3 hour long meeting and just burned braincells hahaha.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, 2224 said:

So I was intentionally doxed by a member on the Gateway Discord, after talking to Flea, he simply laughed and disregarded it

Just to add on this when Russia posted my name in the general chat on Gateway discord I received reports of Flea reacting similarly and not actually doing anything on the situation 😬 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, 2224 said:

Allow me to leave a small piece here:

So I was intentionally doxed by a member on the Gateway Discord, after talking to Flea, he simply laughed and disregarded it, not following up on the issue.
(Context: A guy by the name "Coonlover" had made his profile picture my literal face on the public Gateway Discord. Anyway, I had just noticed as the situation was getting worse when I contacted Flea about it, no one in the staff team took the liberty to inform me that this was happening until I found out as it was at it's peak. After looking back at the chat messages from the doxxer I took note of the time stamps and the picture used.
A staff member of the event master team had joined my personal discord just moments prior to the doxxing happening using a link that was found on the same video as the picture the doxxer was using. (The time of all this happening was quite late, say maybe 11pm-12am and a few staff members and the EM's friends were in a TS channel at the time. This was quite unusual as who the fuck is looking at my desolate channel at 12am.)

Anyway, after doing a bit of detective work I managed to find a connection between the doxxer and a certain EM, so I went to Flea regarding the issue to see if it may be resolved.
But to little surprise Flea gave me a less than stellar response as seen here:
The user "Coonlover" was banned I believe, although for reasons of racism not doxxing.

Overall this shows Flea has a tendency to disregard issues that don't pertain to people within his freindgroup (common knowledge that the CW staff team are a friendgroup) or issues that directly affect his experience on the server (DDosing, RDM). As said by others here in this post Flea has a very selfish outlook on the servers player-base, shitting all over others consequence free and power tripping when someone does something he doesn't like. Also causing multiple disruptions during CO meetings, like slaying, ragdolling, changing peoples models, spawning random garbage, the list goes on.
I'm not going to repeat what was said previously by other posters as I'm not homosexual, but if people want more visual evidence I will be happy to provide more once I give a shit.
 

(You wouldn't want to sift through 30+ 3-4 hour recording sessions just to prove a point that may fall on deaf ears.)

Sure this could be a separate staff report, but this has connection to what people are saying and it's not the staff report I want to make right now.

dfsdfsdfsdfdsf.png

thfghfghhg.png

Dude...

You literally agreed on my verdict saying the EM could or couldn't have a link to the bloke.

You cropped out "True".

Your youtube (and face) are linked to your discord...

I won't even bring up what you posted on TS to result in one of your bans.

Sorry... But this is irrelevant to the situation at hand.

 

Screenshot_20210821-144028.thumb.png.a0b24e3df56753ebe447d2f525878cc8.png

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

Just to add on this when Russia posted my name in the general chat on Gateway discord I received reports of Flea reacting similarly and not actually doing anything on the situation 😬 

I can't remember which staff member told me... Although I was clearly told that you didn't mind. This was after I DMed Russia to solve the issue and found out it was a coincidence. Some kind of apparent saying opposite to "ok Karen"... except with your name.

I assume you haven't shared your actual name to anyone in the community... then surely you can share the confusion of how of all people... Russia had gained this information?

I wasn't gonna perm ban the dude for something as little as this. He had no intent to dox you.

Sorry brother

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Solid Snake Rock hard said:

And you did no further research to prove this is true? Hmmm okay 🤔

I don't understand how I could have. Would you have any suggestions?

Link to comment

-1 Look Ive Found that you caused me to crash alot of times im not hapy anymore about this im supportive of you but serriously? it doesnt seem like your holding the bar for the head admin

  • Like 1
  • +1 6
  • Love 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Resolved

Flea has been given two strikes and has no room for future mistakes, for this evidence and will be monitored to ensure nothing like this happens again.
Thank you for reporting this.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
  • Ren locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...