https://steamcommunity.com/id/luckywolfire/
  • In-game alias/rank:

High Inquisitor Zohar
  • Teamspeak name:

Lucky
  • List your server playtime:

307hours
  • What is your age?

• What kind of development are you interested in pursuing for Gateway Gaming?

Programming
  • Please list the programs you use to create your content:

Visual Studio Code
    gmpublisher
    Hammer
    VTFEdit

Coding languages I use are Lua/gLua, HTML, CSS, PHP, Python and JavaScript.

990012451_GarrysmodScreenshot2021_08.20-22_09_06_26.thumb.png.a2fd71d6267ecdab2af852dea8194ba2.png

Prophunt enhanced UI / Scoreboard was a project I did in inspiration of some other tab menus I had seen.

734680228_GarrysmodScreenshot2021_08.20-22_16_01_05.thumb.png.787f7b608b98d7ced0f8129219733825.png

1528482781_GarrysmodScreenshot2021_08.20-22_16_39_23.thumb.png.c89e90feb8010ef2731c617f98d4f86b.png

These are also my edits/remakes of other tab menus, inspired by icefuse and supremacy.

vulc.thumb.PNG.d45aa6f8a7e6a210e60f7fe2fff7891e.PNG

kn.thumb.PNG.5a669e9dc7ddab7182049736806fc03f.PNG

I also have done other projects like making Vulcan Network and Kawaii Networks Loading screens

I have made a chatbox in the past but I cant seem to find my files for it in order to get a screenshot for it.

Some maps i have edited/worked on are for servers like Nitro Networks, Oculus Gaming, RanchRP, Jims Servers and Orbital Gaming

As well as some smaller projects for myself or other servers, and just experimental addons.

• What sort of content are you interested in making for Gateway Gaming?

I am interested in helping develop some smaller projects for the community like UI remakes ect, but would love to work with the developer community of Gateway Gaming to expand my knowledge. I don't usually work on projects on my own, I work mainly in teams but my smaller projects without a time frame I work on my own (This is not limited). I am also starting to get into the development side of s&box now that I have it.
  • TOS: It's important to recognize that IF you become a Developer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

Yes
Edited by Lucky
  • Like 2
  • +1 1
1 hour ago, s8n said:

Instead of attaching workshop links, are you able to show some screenshots and explain in further detail what you’ve done? 

With the prophunt gamemodes I work on the UI for them and some background code, and with the maps i've done they have been edits and custom textures added, with building being re-modelled. I have worked on smaller projects like a chatbox and modifications to gamemodes from when I i ran them on my own servers in the past. I do a lot of tweaking to existing projects a lot more then creating my own content. I also work a lot with websites doing stuff like loading screens and modifications for forums ect.

16 minutes ago, Lucky said:

With the prophunt gamemodes I work on the UI for them and some background code, and with the maps i've done they have been edits and custom textures added, with building being re-modelled. I have worked on smaller projects like a chatbox and modifications to gamemodes from when I i ran them on my own servers in the past. I do a lot of tweaking to existing projects a lot more then creating my own content. I also work a lot with websites doing stuff like loading screens and modifications for forums ect.

I’d edit your applications and show some examples, makes it easier for people to see your skill. Good stuff though man.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, s8n said:

I’d edit your applications and show some examples, makes it easier for people to see your skill. Good stuff though man.

EDITED/UPDATED