Project Electro Final Log

LUnEQzz39zz3V7g99q_4OzJ-tPExcuRHxcnEgq6LzRN2vgZp3eqrnm_DD8j-EVK7eMMWNYkGxG9bJpgF4hKxHLw4RXqOXNyfk59KDfLjMl8gMq3yidckFELsDtHHhbfn5cK8Oetc

# ... Entering alias Soviet

# ... Accessing Republic Navy Files....
authorizing.gif

# ...Code Access : 1512

authorizing.gif

#... Top Secret Initiated 

# ... Access granted to Naval Database

Project Electro Final Log
Intel Indicates That CIS Forces Had Been Heavy Disabled From Operation Invisible Hand A NSF Strike Team Had Infiltrated A Hostile Compound And Successfully Planted And Activated The EMP The Prototype Had Successfully Taken Out The Heavy Storage Facility And The Main Compound 442nd Siege Battalion Had Successfully Surrounded The Area Of Operations As Moved In With Only 5 Casualties Due To Organic Hostiles 442nd Had Identified That No Hostile Droids Were Active And Were Fully Disabled [REDACTED] Intel States The CIS Admiralty Who Were Currently In Orbit Above Saleucami Had No Clue What Happened And Assumed The Republic Just Bombed The Compound And Destroyed It. 

RHC Had Overachieved The Estimated Goals And They Are Now Attempting To Produce On A Higher Scale RSWD Provided [REDACTED] To Attempt Mass Production For An Attempt To Mass Activate Amongst CIS Factory Planets Intel RHC Has Now Fully Activated Project Electro The Project Is Sadly Not In Republic Engneries Hands Anymore As RSWD And RHC Will Be Taking Over The Project 

authorizing.gif
<<DATAPAD LOGISTICS : COMMUNICATIONS>>

Major General Snickers "Soviet... You've Done Well We Will Be Moving The Project Into Full Activation And Attempted Mass Production"
Senior Crewman Soviet "Vert Well Major General I will begin on [REDACTED] Once"

authorizing.gif
<<DATAPAD LOGISTICS : COMMUNICATIONS>>

Senior Crewman Soviet "Director Bright The Project Is Your Transfer Codes Are [REDACTED]"
[RSWD] Director Bright "Soviet RSWD Thanks You For You Work"
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................
(OOC)
This Project Has Ended I will be begin another project soon when the time is right and also when i get an idea If Anyone Of Any Regiment Wishes To Start Something Like This Up DM Me Or Talk To Me Ingame...

• Like 2