Snickerss

7th Sky Corps Commanding Officer - Expression of Interest PT 2

Posted (edited)

Hello there Gateway Gamers

Sydney has been removed from 7th Sky Corps Commander, and the position requires a replacement. As there is no current members of 7th Sky Corps who can take up the position, RHC is looking externally for a new 7th Commander. This post is for any members of our community to express interest in the role, who will then be considered by RHC for the position.
Keep in mind that all applications will be taken seriously so please refrain from posting any 'joke' applications. 

Role:
As the 7th Sky Corps Commander, you have the responsibility of leading one of the server's starter regiments. This gives you the responsibility of leading newer and less skilled players, being patient with them while they learn the fundamentals of the server and training them up. As well as ensuring activity, your focus is on providing a fun and welcoming experience.

Application Prerequisites

1. You must currently hold the rank of Drill Sergeant or higher, OR have held the rank of 2nd Lieutenant or higher in the past.

2. A minimum of 75 hours of playtime on the server.

3. Not have any more than 5 outstanding warnings from Server Staff. 

If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please comment with the following Format:

Current and previous In-game regiment, rank, and names:

(eg; Currently: RHC Major General Snickers
Previously: CG Marshal Commander Fox
Colonel Gree)

Steam Link & ID:

(STEAM:0_0:00000)

Discord Name

(Snickers#1234)

Why do you want the role?  

Why will you be the best candidate?

Most prominent applicants will be contacted by RHC via Discord.

Make sure your application is detailed and appropriate

All +1 must be kept to reactions. Leave replies for applications only. 
Reminder that amount of +1's does not necessarily mean you will be chosen.

Edited by Snickerss
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Quality Post 1
  • Pog 1

Posted (edited)

___ Currently ___

Lieutenant 'Hound' / 9090 Grigg - Tracker Unit CO - CG

CT 3737 PVT Florida - 327th Star Corps

Knight 'Ohio Tolken' - Jedi

General 'Washington' / Special Officer 'Lemons' - Event Master

___  Formerly ___

Colonel 'Florida' - 2nd Airborne Company CO - 7th Sky Corps | Commander 'Cody' - 7th Sky Corps CO

2nd lieutenant 'Florida' - Shadow Company 2nd IC (IMP) | RC-09/980 SPC 'Aaray' - Aquila Squad

CT 9090 SGT - 501st Legion CT 9090 LCP Detroit - 187th Legion

LCP 'Malloch' - FoxtrotCT 3737 LCP 'Florida' - GM

Steam Link & ID:

(STEAM:0_;1;152477116)

Discord Name

(Florida #2148)

I was previously 7th CO before taking up a position in CG. I removed myself due to not having enough time to play and under stress. I am now in a position where I can take the role with more force and with my past experience of being CO and now two sub company CO's I feel like I can fit into the role a lot more comfortably 

As mentioned before I have past experience as a CO and I know how the time to fully commit to the role. I have also gained more with my stint in Tracker and 2AC. Being a CO was a very rewarding thing for me when I started and I'd like to pick up where I left off, I am willing to fully commit to the role as best as I can. RP has always been lacking in 7th and it's something I want to see added into the regiment. I also want to continue trying to educate minges. As a starter regiment there are always bound to be minges (this goes for any reg) I want to try and educate them about RP and how fun and interesting it can be. I'd also like to get back to assisting newer players to Gateway. Its more fun helping then arresting people for jumping a railing.

Edited by Florida
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • -1 13
  • +1 9

Clone Wars RP
Admiral James Hendrix/Commander Dmitri Hagrov | CW Event Master
Jerzha Kylain Alavai | Jedi Sentinel
3335 'Crimson' | Shock Battalion Tracker Unit
"Wrecker" | CF-99

Formerly :

Clone Wars RP
RC-1207 'Sev' | Delta Squad Marksman
Staff Sergeant 5200 Nirvana | 917th CBRN OIC
Major Slash | 13th Golem Company CO
Private First Class 1125 Vergil | 501st Legion
Corporal 1125 Vergil | Galactic Marines Keller's Unit

Imperial RP
SK-5200 Slash | 7th Shock Battalion

Steam Link & ID:

STEAM_0:0:559482551

Discord Name

slash#5200

I have been showing an interest as a co many times before but I could not get ahold of it since there's currency restrictions with me living in the Philippines, but now that 7th has opened up a spot for CO I am willing to show my capabilities for it and i think it's time for me too to handle a regiment of my own with me time in the server

I have showed my leadership capabilities in other regiments before and I would say myself I am quite experienced in being a capable leader outside and inside the server, I was the former CO of 2 subcompanies naming them being Golem and CBRN, and like I said I want something else of a responsibility in the server, and being a CO is one of the things I am currently aiming to be at. and I think a fresh blood in 7th would bring more fun in the regiment within reason of course, and I aim the regiment to be a good one if I were to become a CO

• Like 1
  • Shocker 1
  • -1 8
  • +1 5

Currently: Kom'rk Skirata, Investigator Finlay Wallace, CPL Dogma & Knight Veronica
Previously:

IMP - SCAR CO & Chimera CO.

CW - Wolfpack LT B-13 Swift (1st Beta ARC), SGT A-66 Muzzle.

Steam Link & ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207827124/

STEAM_0:0:123780698

Discord Name

Choog#4020

As 7th is a starter regiment I believe I will be able to teach new players how to behave and be a responsible role model to them. I have been playing the server for a long time and I've learnt how to teach players basic and advanced levels of climb swep , breaching, etc and also learnt that it is one of the things I enjoy most about Gateway.  7th sky is one of my favorite regiments from the clone wars era which is a big reason for me submitting this application.

I've been playing Gateway for a while now and have learnt a lot of things during that time about leading regiments and training players. If I was to receive CO of 7th Sky I would be able to apply my knowledge to the regiment and bring it back as one of the main regiments on the server which will help to attract new players and allow me to give them proper training.  I've held staff roles for the majority of my time on Gateway so I have a good understanding of the rules on the server which means I will be able to crackdown on minging for new players and maintain a respectable regiment that isn't just another mingy starter regiment. That being said I know how to make training sessions enjoyable in RP which I believe is one of the main things a starter regiment CO needs to be able to do especially dealing with newer players. 

• Like 3
  • -1 2
  • +1 25
  • Pog 2

Currently - ARC Lieutenant 2nd Grade "Rat", Aquila CPL Batnor
Previous - Battalion Commander "Rat" (501st CO), Sergeant Major B-63  "Rat" (Horn Beta-ARC)
Lieutenant "Cov" (Yayax Squad lead), Jedi Master Quinlan Vos

Steam Link & ID:

STEAM_0:1:459957620
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880180969/

Discord Name

Ratinson#5948

I simply want to bring new creative things, Something fresh something that when someone sees my reg they want to join it for their first reg, I want to make people feel welcome, I want to make them feel like they can join the regiment without minge. I will bring new life into the reg and new systems etc.

Well If I get 7th I have many big plans to introduce to it, many dupes many plans, the life I can bring, I want to show new ways even fun you could say in leadership roles, and if I do get in I have new great plans/systems to bring in to the regiment and show how dedicated I aim to make everyone time in 7th Sky Corps as fun and include new ways to RP in the regiment, Instead of denying minges into the reg I want to accept people that can show and redeem them selfs as not mingy.

• -1 14
  • +1 5

Currently:
Captain Blarg - 2IC - 7th Sky Corps | Ghost Company CO

Formerly:

Steam Link & ID:
ID: STEAM_0:1:42858482
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045982693/

Discord Name:
Blarg#7039

As current 2IC, I believe I could step up and take on the leadership of being CO. I have spent much time invested in the server, aiming to always improve myself as time went on. I have a healthy and strong relationship with current and previous 7th members and am well appreciated in the 7th community.

I have played consecutively on the server for almost a year. However, during 2020, I was slow to progress due to school. However now with that out of the way, I have made great strides in improving 7th and myself. I have been told that people appreciate how I listen to them and work on helping out the regiment in every way possible. However my past mistakes have left a stain, that I have been trying to remove ever since. 

Ever since joining the server, I almost immediately went to 7th. Due to me and my friends interest in it and a shared liking for the regiment in the clone wars. I have been interested in every aspect the regiment has had and improving in all of the sub companies. 

This is a great starter regiment and I believe I can continue to improve it, and keep it prospering.

As mentioned prior, I have been part of this regiment for an extremely long time. Over a year of being enlisted, and almost a year of actively participating in it. I take onboard everyone's considerations and do my best to apply them in an effective way.

I have seen many CO's come and go, dating back before Pork. Going through Khai, (Gannit but he didn't last very long), Gary, Florida and now Sydney. I've had many teachers, each with their own individual traits and policies. I believe I can put to effect the best I have learnt from all of them to make 7th the best it can possibly be.

Furthermore, I have shown to be active and maintain a constant eye on 7th. Always helping out the newer recruits and encouraging Sergeants to push forward to the officer role.

I am confident in leading the regiment in every aspect. Attending meeting, trainings, events and more. I have done it all and wish to continue to far into the future.

I constantly discuss with fellow 7th members in improving the regiment, as well as making it more enticing for newer players to stick around. Which I always feel is the most difficult task. Determining how much is to much and how much is enough to prove newer players can fulfill the roles they will be required to later. I have made great strides to improve this within 7th.

I am quite used to having to handle things when others can't. Especially as I was the only officer for the time of Sydney's reign. I had to take up a lot of responsibility which I did with ease, thanks to my experience within 7th. 

Finally, as this is on the forums, people will have their doubts about me. My earlier times back in 2020 have left a mark, which I completely understand. However, since then I have only improved. I hope that me succeeding in this role will finally put that all behind me for good. 

Thank you for your consideration! 

• Like 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 12

Currently: Lieutenant 3335 | Unassigned

Previously:

Field Commander Mconnell (ARF CO/Beta ARC) | 7th Sky Corps

Warrant Officer 'Lamington' | Shock Battalion
and some others that aren't important

Steam Link & ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199023810965/
STEAM_0:1:531772618

Discord Name

MontyL1#5905

Had the chance in the past to get CO but never took it as my situation with a mic wasn't very helpful for leading a regiment. Thought it might be a good time to
branch out in terms of leadership positions and have a crack at leading a regiment.

I was in 7th for just over 11 months and was in the second in command position for over 4 months. With majority of my time in 7th, I'm experienced with how the regiment works as well as the way the regiment needs to be run. Having a consistent influx of new players to the regiment requires someone who is willing to teach and to adapt their teaching method to effectively help those who are in need, I believe I would be a good fit for the position of 7th Commander.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • -1 4
  • +1 29
  • Pog 1

Posted (edited)

7th sky corps private 3454 Jax

Previously: 7th Sky Corps Captain Jax 
187th Sergeant Glitch 

warrant officer Gregor

Steam Link & ID:

ID: 76561198274125845
Link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198274125845/

Discord Name

Judas#0193

My goal when I joined 7th was to get “Cody” and run a good regiment and I believe that I can do that, so why not show everyone that I can do it.

With my experience in 7th and Foxtrot i feel like i would do a really good job as CO of 7th

i was in the regiment for 9ish months and i understand how it operates and works.

I'm a skilled player and i always wanna help out the new guys in the regiment, I'm really strict when it comes to mingey players

because 7th should not look like dickheads but a good community where people can have fun and chill,

I'm a guy that's capable of taking responsibility and making hard decisions. I'm a great leader and i constantly want to improve,

I also want my troopers to improve and become better and help them achieve goals in 7th.

With that said  I know that I have a good relationship with the lads in 7th Sky Corps and with the old lads as well

and that i can make a great CO of 7th even though I live in Denmark and the time zones are different I have shown great activity the last 9 months on Gateway

I have over 9 months experience in the regiment and I feel like that will help me become a good CO

I know the troopers in 7th and that can only be a good thing. I know for a fact that some of the guys in the regiment want me as the CO

I’m well known by other regiments and people I can plan OP’s and training with them so 7th can improve and become a greater regiment.

7th is known to have minges in the regiment but I want to change that and be stricter to the new guys that join, and try to make more RP with them to show how fun the server can be.

I will observe the minges in the regiment and make sure they get punished if they break rules

I can give good feedback to enlisted troopers, SGT’S and officers such as event leads, training sessions and RP I've always helped other troopers with Climb Swep, RP and event leads. I'm happy to help other people anyway possible 

I feel really confident in taking this role and improve myself and show that an international can run a good regiment where people feel welcome.

I want 7th to be a good community inside a community like it was back in the day 

I know a lot of people will doubt me because I'm Danish but I can reassure you that I'm going to do everything I can to be a perfect CO for 7th and I will prove that I can be that perfect CO

As an old officer in 7th, I believe that I can run this regiment perfectly and that I can help the new guys in the regiment become a perfect player for 7th and the server

Edited by Jax
  • Like 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 4

CURRENT:

Unassigned - Private 6072 Xao 

FORMER:

Horn Company - Marshal Commander Lock

Keeli Company - Staff Sergeant 6072 Xao |  7th Sky Corps - Warrant Officer 6072 Xao 

Galactic Marines - 2nd Lieutenant 6078 Blek | 187th Legion - Master Sergeant 6259 Crux 

Steam Link & ID:

STEAM_0:0:129174258
https://steamcommunity.com/id/XaoAcroheart/

Discord Name

Xao_Acroheart#6591

7th Sky is one of the most important regiments on the server, and I believe as of recent it has been done a little injustice. I express my interest into this position as I want to fix many holes in 7th Sky, as well as making things easier to understand for newer players to the server. I want to create a strong officer team in order to tackle the issue of being welcoming to new players and also dealing with them. Lastly, 7th Sky has a lot more versatility compared to the previous regiment I lead. I have many ideas from my previous regiment that I could not implement due to limitations, and I believe 7th Sky will be a good regiment to introduce them into and provide a greater experience to the current players, and future.

I have been playing on Gateway for a very long time, more-so than most players on the server, and I believe this is the main reason why I will be the best candidate. I have been in almost every regiment, having experienced many different ways regiments can be run. I have also led a regiment before, reaching the rank of Marshal Commander. This experience taught me most on how to lead a regiment, which can be applied to 7th Sky. I have learnt how to properly build officers and NCOs, manage players, conduct unique trainings and create new ways to bring players into the regiment. I have also lead many sub-companies, which allows me to apply a wide range of knowledge to help sub-company COs better their abilities. Lastly, I know many members in 7th Sky and have built good relations with them through their Discord and Teamspeak. I believe it would be unfair for a new CO to come into the regiment without knowing the team in 7th, as I personally have experienced similar which was distasteful to myself and many in the regiment. 

That is all I have to say, thank you for considering this EOI. Have a wonderful day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • -1 5
  • +1 5

This Application will now be closed. Thank you to all those who applied. After some deliberations, a 7th Sky CO will be chosen among the most prominient of applicants.

• Like 1
  • Quality Post 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1