Sign in to follow this  
hypo

hypo's Unban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Gateway Gaming Imperial RP | Unban Appeal Template

spacer.png

Use the template below or your appeal will be void.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: hypo

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/thehypo/

Your Steam ID (Find it here)  STEAM_0:0:32361926

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? 

Morpheus

Length of the ban?

Permanent

Reason of the ban?

Climbswep Abuse | NITRP

Why should we unban you?

I literally spent two hours of my life being spectated & admin abused by Morpheus, he would continually follow me around in noclip and RDM me with a shotgun. There was then a hill on the map which was bugged and wouldn't allow for climbswep, so I just climbswep bhopped up the wall, and got permanently banned. I don't think this is justified by any means, after being griefed for two hours before hand by the same admins who banned me. They claimed that I had no intention to roleplay, but at that point, name a single person that would have an intention to roleplay when you're continually being killed & harassed by an abusive admin.

Edited by hypo
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Shocker 2

Posted (edited)

Hi Hypo

So of course with the way Morpheus dealt with the situation isn't right and its being dealt with, he should of used !respawn. However the ban is due to the fact that you were climb sweping abuse instead of doing this you could of simply done /ticket and called a staff member to help you no matter the reason, there is no point of justifying yourself you broke the server rule which led to the ban. It was also stated in staff chat that since you were coming back that you will be on your last chance to play the Imperial Server post the 3 day ban. You also have FOUR warnings to your name usually after the 3rd its a 2 week ban.

Multiple times throughout the night you were doing something I like to call "Low key minging" Basically its a build up of breaking minor server rules such as body blocking the medbay so people can get killed by the EC, pressing the elevator buttons to annoy players and failRP from what I've seen. Also stated by some of the mods that have watched you throughout the night you kept "Messing around and breaking rules of the server" the whole night.  I did have to pull you up once tonight also for this. 

You just had come back from a 3-4 day ban and continually kept to do this low key minging throughout the whole night. We are a community of 2nd chances but I believe you've been given plenty of them and to be honest I do believe you should remained banned.

Overall the decision is up to @Zia with what to do with you but I will be -1 this ban, staff have to continually watch you do stupid things on the server and eventually it builds up to a ban you've been minging all night with your friend Barbra and have continually been spoken to.

Edited by Johan Nose
  • Dumb 3
  • +1 2

Ok so first of all before I get into it, I am taking full responsibility for my actions that night and what I did was the incorrect way to deal with the situation. I am sorry for my actions towards you and I expect and accept any repercussions that may come of it. 

Now to your ban appeal, 

17 hours ago, hypo said:

I literally spent two hours of my life being spectated & admin abused by Morpheus, he would continually follow me around in noclip

This is what happens when you go on a server and act the way you do, we have to constantly watch and babysit you.

17 hours ago, hypo said:

and RDM me with a shotgun

I should have used the "!Respawn" Command instead and I am sorry for that, it was multiple lapses in my own judgment.

17 hours ago, hypo said:

There was then a hill on the map which was bugged and wouldn't allow for climbswep, so I just climbswep bhopped up the wall,

This is still against the rules on the server is it not? You were permabanned because a notice was sent to the staff team to ban you if we had seen you messing around on the server, to that end I was just following orders.

17 hours ago, hypo said:

They claimed that I had no intention to roleplay, but at that point, name a single person that would have an intention to roleplay when you're continually being killed & harassed by an abusive admin.

You don't come on any server to RP, you are a career minge and that is a straight fact. Normal players don't go around to people and annoy them constantly nor do they try and cause constant problems for people just trying to relax during their afternoon.

I'm going to say +1 to you getting un-permabanned because of my actions but you still should serve at least a 1 or 2 week ban for your constant trouble making and should take my following advice.

If you wanna come on a server and minge around slightly breaking the rules here and there, then go play Dark RP.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
  • +1 1

Hi Hypo

First off, the admin in question has had repercussions for their actions, and has since taken an LOA, my understanding is their acting out was caused by IRL/Personal issues that are on-going. While this does not excuse their actions they have an understanding of what they did wrong and owned up to it. Apologises on behalf of the staff team for the way you were mistreated.  At this point some sort of punishment is needed for your actions on the server last night, but it wont be permanent. After talking to management/executive we've decided your ban will be lowered to a week, although you must know this will be your final chance, any NITRP ( No Intention to Roleplay) will result in your removal.

User will have their banned lowered to one week.  17/7-24/7

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1