Ban appeal

@Johan Nose banned me because i was roleplaying as an imposter captain at debrief accusing is as minging when it wasnt because I read the rules and it said for roleplay i can do these things. it normally results in a PK which is what i was expecting to happen. This server has been nothing but bias against me waiting for an oppurtunity to ban me and refuse to help me when i need it. i was stuck as a regular trooper which led me to getting in lots of trouble RP wise because i was bored and no staff tried to help me get in a reg. Banning me forever for the reason is wrong and johan is very bias against me as well as @Zia so its not fair.  I am an active player and when im actually in a regiment i stay out of trouble alot more easier. @Zia as head admin is a bad choice becuase he got angry with me many times in tickets and everytime id make one against bullying they would just be mad and annoyed so i ended up just dealing with it on my own and led me getting in more trouble. I have been going through things too like on monday england lost the football and that made me sad all week so i didnt feel great when i was on playing gmod. I am sorry for putting pauldron on too much but I was bored so i wanted to be an imposter at debriefing as something to do and i thought it would be good RP. @Noc told me it was against the rules  to put it on so i stopped for a moment and then thats where i came up with the idea to do a good RP reason behind it like zia said i can do. I am sorry to noc for not listening the first time i didnt get it was that serious. This is upsetting that you would ban me forever for this and i want to be unbanned. I might not be doing great on the server at the moment but i can improve with motivation like not being stuck in storm trooper all the time. I am autistic which isnt excuse for my abusive behaviour but when it comes to rules i struggle with alot and dont get when people are doing RP or ooc which also explains alot of tickets i placed not making sense. please unban me and maybe we can sort out me not having to be a regular storm trooper like a deal or something becuase star waars gmod is one of the only thing that makes me happy

4 minutes ago, Link said:

@Johan Nose banned me because i was roleplaying as an imposter captain at debrief accusing is as minging when it wasnt because I read the rules and it said for roleplay i can do these things. it normally results in a PK which is what i was expecting to happen. This server has been nothing but bias against me waiting for an oppurtunity to ban me and refuse to help me when i need it. i was stuck as a regular trooper which led me to getting in lots of trouble RP wise because i was bored and no staff tried to help me get in a reg. Banning me forever for the reason is wrong and johan is very bias against me as well as @Zia so its not fair.  I am an active player and when im actually in a regiment i stay out of trouble alot more easier. @Zia as head admin is a bad choice becuase he got angry with me many times in tickets and everytime id make one against bullying they would just be mad and annoyed so i ended up just dealing with it on my own and led me getting in more trouble. I have been going through things too like on monday england lost the football and that made me sad all week so i didnt feel great when i was on playing gmod. I am sorry for putting pauldron on too much but I was bored so i wanted to be an imposter at debriefing as something to do and i thought it would be good RP. @Noc told me it was against the rules  to put it on so i stopped for a moment and then thats where i came up with the idea to do a good RP reason behind it like zia said i can do. I am sorry to noc for not listening the first time i didnt get it was that serious. This is upsetting that you would ban me forever for this and i want to be unbanned. I might not be doing great on the server at the moment but i can improve with motivation like not being stuck in storm trooper all the time. I am autistic which isnt excuse for my abusive behaviour but when it comes to rules i struggle with alot and dont get when people are doing RP or ooc which also explains alot of tickets i placed not making sense. please unban me and maybe we can sort out me not having to be a regular storm trooper like a deal or something becuase star waars gmod is one of the only thing that makes me happy

Hey Link, you've posted in the wrong area. https://www.gatewaygaming.net.au/forums/forum/297-ban-appeals/ is the correct area.

Seconding that, please follow the format that other ban appeals do. 

• Flea locked and unlocked this topic

You were PKed yesterday for not following orders. I gave you multiple chances Staff have spoken to you multiple times. You did it yesterday as well and were left off with an arrest . You have been told you were on your last legs mutiple times by beatroot, Zia and myself. 

Your track record isn't all that great and mind you have been perm banned TWICE. This was your last hope. You've been banned for breaking body group rules, and  with Imperial but your more then welcomed to join other servers. 

Also note, you said to @Noc and to @Zia that you were breaking rules on purpose which doesn't look all that good by you.

@Johan Nose you are nothing but bias and have multiple times blamed me for being bullied in my tickets, you never are helpful and marked tickets as resolved when they werent because you didnt listen to my side. i was told i was allowed to do what i did last night. @Beatroottold me to report any bias admin and that is YOU. You ignored me multiple times yestarday trying to reach out about something.  I said i came up with an RP idea of which i thought is allowed. I cant join the other imperial server and i dont care for clone war server.

15 minutes ago, Link said:

I

Hi Link,

I have been sitting here trying to formulate a response, this is what I've decided to say

The fact this ban appeal was in the wrong section & doesn't follow the template is besides the point 

staff have been dealing with you since your first permanent ban ( for player/staff abuse) and since then you've been given a number of chances. Honestly kind of tired of having you be the player my staff are literally concerned dealing with because of the way you treat them, you scream and abuse them like its nothing. I've taken up the mantle of dealing with a lot of issues surrounding you, I have never once been angry nor held any prejudice against you. I have been apart of this community since 2016, I have NEVER seen a player get as many chances you got to both better themselves and join the community. I can personally attest that staff get so happy when you are doing good, they genuinely wanted you to strive for better. How many times did we have one on one chats about you? I gave you advice and suggestions on how to better yourself because at the end of the day, why would I take another player away from the server? Staff never once brushed off reports, I would always tell you religiously that you need to go through the correct pathways, make a ticket or if you need to report a staff member bullying you, on the forums as a Staff Report.  You can shout out words like bias and what not but with no actual evidence and from personal experience of having to deal with you  I understand you spout those words the second it looks like the situation isn't going your way. It isn't up to staff what commanders do in terms of letting people in, if no one wants to roleplay with you due to your well known attitude than who are we to say otherwise? 

At the end of the day, you've caused a lot of issues on the server, you literally told @Noc That half the time its just you " fucking around because I'm bored" . I don't know how confident I can be in believing your excuses as to why this stuff is happening to you, and for the betterment of the entire Imperial Community you are to remain banned.  

On the note of Johan, a review of his actions shows no indication of staff abuse, if you believe otherwise make a staff report with more detail on scenarios. 

Denied.

After your extensive trouble within the community and your numerous chances of reforming you will remain banned from the Imperial server. 

You may reapply in 1 month  

• Like 4
  • Zia locked this topic