Steam Profile Link:

In-game alias/rank:

Commander Ahsoka Tano / 1222 Nay

Teamspeak Name:

tanayy

List your server playtime:

193h

What is your age?

What programs do you use to create artwork?

The programs I use to create my artworks are Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Procreate. However I use many other small tools to assist in the process, and am generally comfortable with most graphic design software.

How experienced are you in graphic design?

I have completed graphic design classes in high school for over 5 years and am currently in my first year at university studying Visual Communication Design and majoring in Graphic Design and Illustration.

What is your preferred art style?

I do not necessarily have a preferred style, however I am currently the most comfortable in producing posters, illustrations, character design, concept art, website art, logo's and promotional media. Additionally, I tend to dabble in many other aspects and am a quick learner.

Why do you want to be a graphic designer?

I would love to be a graphic designer for the Gateway community because of a multitude of reasons. These include my enjoyment in helping others, giving back to a community which has provided so much fun for me, doing art I actually enjoy, and to gain valuable experience. I want to be able to put my full effort into even the smallest of projects and help wherever possible. I'd love to produce new posters, loading screens, web-site art, logos and whatever is needed. The enjoyment for me comes from learning new things and this sort of role will help me do just that.

Provide examples of your artwork below:

JEDI.thumb.PNG.f10ef3f4ed0c465430b53ddcb5083e7b.PNG Untitled_Artwork.thumb.png.869e0b8198bac36e723bb25485da44d7.pngbasic.thumb.png.190d1c015502328efa8038d9e94dfad5.png

https://tanayalahrs.wixsite.com/arttayy Here is a link to my portfolio website which displays a wider variety of work than I can fit here.

TOS: It's important to recognize that IF you become a Graphic Designer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

Yes

Edited by nay
- Changed links to attachments
  • Like 1
  • Quality Post 1
  • Shocker 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 11
  • UMonkie 1

Always doin' great stuff, the amount of time you spend on this stuff is crazy, hope you get it.

+1

• Love 1

These are amazing, would love to see some of your design work implemented onto the server, I believe @nay will be a great asset to the design teams +1

• Love 2
  • +1 1

You have been extremely active since you first joined around 2 months ago and still seem very interested with your time on the server. I would you say you're definitely capable to be in this role with the experience you have and still learning this craft in uni.

Good luck with your application, +1

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 1

Posted (edited)

Nay is very friendly, talented, active and can assist me in exposing Domino's true identity. The artwork is sick, I can see you assisting players with in game posters, making model concepts, forum art and much more, best of luck Nay!

+1

Edited by Pluto
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Pluto said:

Nay is very friendly, talented, active and can assist me in exposing Domino's true identity. The artwork is sick, I can see you assisting players with in game posters, making model concepts, forum art and much more, best of luck Nay!

+1

Let's not get too ahead of our selves with the exposing bit..

• Shocker 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Pluto said:

+1

i have domino's ultimate identity

• Like 1
  • Angry React 1

Accepted

• Haha 1
  • Love 1