• Current in-game alias/rank:

Sergeant SK-3728 Jack
  • Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

Major Jack (CW) (13th Iron)
  • Steam ID:

Steam ID: 76561198345106344
  • Steam Profile Link:

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our RP servers:

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• How well known are you on a scale of 1-10?

• Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?

Yes
  • Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes
  • Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes
  • Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes
  • Do you have any problems with any of our current staff members?

No
  • Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes
  • Do you have any active warns?

I do not have any active or non active warns
  • How will you becoming a moderator impact our community?

For a while now on the server I have always wanted to help others in the server and by being a moderator means that I can extend on helping the players on the server and make it as fun as possible for every one.
  • Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated? Do you also understand that a staff role is one that comes with the expectation of commiting time to helping the users of the server (Up to 20 hours a week)?

Yes
  • A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would !Bring [Player] the player who is doing the RDM to a isolated place away from every one and try to talk to him and get a understanding of why he is randomly killing others and give him a !Warn [Player] [RDM+1] and tell him not to do it again after that I will !Return [Player] back to where he was when I !Bring [Player].
  • A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

It depends on what the warn was for if it was for RDM and he continued to verbally abuse then I would !Bring [Player] to a separate  part of the map and try to talk to him to help the player but if he continues then I will !Kick [Player] for [NITRP] but with out context I would try to get the full story first before any thing happens.
  • A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

As a moderator I can't do a lot so I'd make sure to take a picture of his steam ID and hand the information to a senior admin/manager. After that I will !Ban [Player] as he was harming the community that play on the server and run it after all of that I will make a report to the senior admin/manager so he/she can get the full information.
  • A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would tell them to turn it down and leave it until after the debrief is over. After that I will try to see if there is a middle ground and try to help to the best of my ability as a moderator.
  • A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would attempt to tell the cadet that if a SGT+ does not come around then I will train him and help the cadet get started in the community as for every one that joins the server should get a fair chance on the server like the rest of the community does.
Edited by Jack
  • +1 2

Hi Sir,

Basing off your application, you've stated all the correct points and issues that will happen in each scenario, implementing ULX commands and stating what you would do in specific situations. Overall a good app.

Ingame, as someone who has spent quiet a bit of time with you ingame, I've seen you been able to adapt well and dedicated time towards the server, you are active between both servers, however if you are accepted into the Tmod phase you will have to leave roles on the CW (this has been discussed) if your given the right person to guide you, in the staff ways I believe that you can thrive in the staff team. 
Overall, I'll be giving this a +1, good luck. Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask me in TS or ingame.

Thank you, Sir.

• Confused 1

Hey Jack,

First of all, In your application placing in the actual in game commands is beneficial to the team to gauge your abilities with the staffing commands. (E.g. !warn User Example)

Secondly, I haven’t known you for ages but from my minute interactions with you, you seem to not be affected emotionally easily (Which is good) and you have a somewhat liking for enforcing rules (ergo being in Shock) I may be completely wrong but I feel safe to assume that you will make a Epic Staff member! 

Lastly, I agree with Johan about any roles on the CW server going bye bye. Thanks for posting your application and not making it hurt my eyes!

+1

4 hours ago, Johan Nose said:

Hi Sir,

Basing off your application, you've stated all the correct points and issues that will happen in each scenario, implementing ULX commands and stating what you would do in specific situations. Overall a good app.

Ingame, as someone who has spent quiet a bit of time with you ingame, I've seen you been able to adapt well and dedicated time towards the server, you are active between both servers, however if you are accepted into the Tmod phase you will have to leave roles on the CW (this has been discussed) if your given the right person to guide you, in the staff ways I believe that you can thrive in the staff team. 
Overall, I'll be giving this a +1, good luck. Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask me in TS or ingame.

Thank you, Sir.

thanks for the feedback/response and I will leave CW for Imp if I do get Tmod

Everybody has said what's needed to be said, You are a good player and you are dedicated.

+1 from me and good luck.

@Jack Some feedback has been suggested and no edits or attempts to change has been made. Please adhere to those words and try to add some Commands to your application as it will show that you are interested. Also all staffing situations or cases require a staff sit, where you go somewhere isolated, bring people to you and have a secluded discussion individually with each party involved and try to build a timeline and get an understanding of the situation before making a verdict or handout any forms of punishment, I suggest incorporating that element into your application.