RSB's Own Regiment

Posted (edited)

Link doesn't work for me soo i will express my opinion here.

Rsb is a made up sub regiment  which focuses on doing investigations into certain regiments and troopers.  This job clearly need high authorisation and thats why it is apart of CG. In real life it is the same. No government will give a private organization information and access to private property.

This leads to the next point. Why should it be seperated? Is it for more power? You haven't given any supporting factors for it to actually happen. And if you did why can't other sub-regiments separate? For instance RSC they where originally a separate regiment . 

The server simply can't allow this because it will cause other sub regiments want to do the same. It will end up in chaos.

Strong -1

If you want to change somthing or suggest anything related to a new regiment talk to RHC. Stingel and Snickers will genually hear you out.

I have done this myself on countless occasions and got a good explanation why it won't work.

Edited by Borris
8 minutes ago, Borris said:

Link doesn't work for me soo i will express my opinion here.

Rsb is a made up sub regiment  which focuses on doing investigations into certain regiments and troopers.  This job clearly need high authorisation and thats why it is apart of CG. In real life it is the same. No government will give a private organization information and access to private property.

This leads to the next point. Why should it be seperated? Is it for more power? You haven't given any supporting factors for it to actually happen. And if you did why can't other sub-regiments separate? For instance RSC they where originally a separate regiment . 

The server simply can't allow this because it will cause other sub regiments want to do the same. It will end up in chaos.

Strong -1

If you want to change somthing or suggest anything related to a new regiment talk to rhc Stingel and Snickers will genually hear you out.

I have done this myself on countless occasions and got a good explanation why it won't work.

It is my fault that I forgot to include information why they should be separated, please look at the top now it should be edited.

You can achieve most of these ideas by getting off your ass and just doing it. Hardly any of this would require a standalone regiment.

• Like 2
  • +1 6
  • Love 1

Speaking to you multiple times, I understand as to why you would like this to become a reality but the fact I've spoken with you and you haven't consulted the Sub-Company CO or myself before putting this poll & post up is rather disheartening that you would go above your COs to propose this idea.

SIS was a thriving Sub-company within CG before it was changed to RSB as a test run. While the test run is over its still apart of CG. Personally find it a bit of a spit in the face for this to even become a topic, after myself and Snickers were pretty good with you guys in giving you some independence from CG and were pretty laxed on giving you guys your freedoms in RP while still highly encouraging you to work with the rest of us. I understand you want more slots but the role in itself is a very niche one and if you are after that ISB sort of experience, we have an imperial server that is more than welcoming to newer faces and are very RP intensive in their roles.

As the CG CO it just makes no sense for myself to even agree to this in the slightest, you guys have basically stolen a Sub-Company from us to do your own thing and in the sense restricted our RP potential aswell, and as I stated earlier you have all of CG you are free to work with in your role but you refuse to use them at most times and always are sticking by yourselves. I don't think it's really helped the case for you guys aswell with some of the more over the top borderline mingey RP that has been going on aswell and to having a regiment with stuff purely like that isn't going to work. Another issue I see arising is, you guys have previously classed heads with NSF for security based things on base and the scenarios have been pretty undesirable to see unfold in the behaviours from all parties. I can see this exact issue happening again but with CG. Given also how you guys operate in Roleplay particularly with your anti clone sort of RP I can already see it going toxic.

It took so long for CG to get SIS re-added to the regiment under previous commanders and just to see you guys really refuse to work with us and create the need for you split off from us is just borderline ridiculous to see. Personally think the role is so niche that it doesn't require a regiment let alone additional slots. Just seeing how many times we have had independent regiments for stuff like this happen and fail just seems like its a pointless endeavour. Not to mention when  RSB was formed it was strictly stated by S8n and Buck that is to operate within CG because they don't want shit like that to happen again.

Alot of the RP you have asked to do is able to be done within CG working with us as a team and utilizing to subcompanies within. Firm -1 from myself on this idea. Strongly recommend if you are purely seeking this styled Roleplay to tryout our Imperial Server as it is honestly a lot more up the alley of what you are truly looking for in my honest opinion.

• Like 6
  • +1 1
Posted (edited)

Analysis of points (honest)

1st  the is no need in slot increase as investigators need to work with there regiments troopers and sub regiments for rp purpose a great example of this is the op i made for navy when i was in NSF. Each sub regiment had there own unique rp for the same task. Instead of complaining and  trying to change things work with the utility you got. And the server has 100 slots atm the is simply no reason for 1/10 of the server to be investigators. 

2nd  rank changes 

RSB ranks are already weird and confusing changing it will lead to further confusion.

"Greater Autonomy from CG and just the internal security aspect"

This legit is stupid for a 100 slot server the is no need of  security within security.

"The change will allow for a wider range of RP, Mainly for events
More RP opportunity"

You already got a lot of rp you can do. Talk to other regiments they can help make rp. And how on earth separating from cg will increase rp. You got to work together within your regiment. You got a tracker unit for a reason.

R.I. is an imperial security made because storm troopers were normal civilians not programmed like clones to be loyal.

So its not lore friendly.

"Gives RHC and us more RP, with us directly reporting and following orders from RHC"

This is legit NSF . You can work with NSF but not take rp.

"In an event R.I. would be able to gather intelligence from multiple sources, such as from a slice from a computer or CIS system, or this intel could be gathered from an EC"

NSF ...i didn't know investigators were soo special forces like

security and law enforcement regiment just does not make sense. It would be like putting the CIA under the command of the FBI or, if you know anything about australian services, like ASIS being under the command of the AFP, it just does not make

If you wanted this why did you leave NSF

There will be no sub-regiments for RI but, there will be specialty roles for the RIG there will be Medic, Demolitions expert (RP related and sometimes combat) and a heavy gunner.

This was old nsf . It doesn't work ,not lore friendly either.

Summary you are a group of people hungry for power that wants to be arc, rc , security and nsf at the same time.

All arguments put forward destroy current rules and regulations.

If you want rp soo much book ops, create it on your own ,  work with your own reg to make rp, make rp with other  regs and don't destroy other regs rp while attenpting to create your own.

Still strong -1

In future refrence don't go out to the public with ideas go to your CO then CG CO and only then to RHC

Edited by Borris
1 hour ago, Borris said:

This is legit NSF . You can work with NSF but not take rp.

1 hour ago, Borris said:

NSF ...i didn't know investigators were soo special forces like

1 hour ago, Borris said:

If you wanted this why did you leave NSF

1 hour ago, Borris said:

This was old nsf . It doesn't work ,not lore friendly either.

TFW NSF is a copy and paste of Reaction and isn't even needed itself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

TFW NSF is a copy and paste of Reaction and isn't even needed itself.

100% agree , i used NSF just because i was NSF CO and i am familiar with the sub regs rp . Never have been in CG soo don't know to much about reaction

Edited by Borris

Application Denied
Reapply never 🙂

Ive already discussed this with regimental leadership and have already stated and justified why Its with CG. RSB is lucky enough even exist as it is; myself, s8n and RHC were skeptical of adding it in and we were promised that it would thrive with the leadership it was given. If youre not satisfied with being in CG, then it will return to its original sub-regiment (SIS). End of story.

• Like 4

I love the RSB RP going on... It's great to see.

I can only imagine it going extremely down hill when there a next 'generation' of members... and the regiment goes dead.

• Like 2