Sign in to follow this  
crabpatty142

Bobby unban appeal

Posted (edited)

Gateway Gaming Clone Wars RP | Unban Appeal Template

spacer.png

Use the template below or your appeal will be void.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: Bobby

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/9M7J5/

Your Steam ID (Find it here)862046742

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? image.png.9e9d42e2f4759f69a2f6302ecbae1b26.png

Reason of the ban? I put Spirits face in a meme

Why should we unban you? It's been almost a year now since my ban was taken place and I regret what I did. I've said my apologies to Spirit and we have resolved the incident. And I feel that the ban was very needed for me to understand what I did was wrong and I've grown from the experience and I want to come back and play with my friends again because I enjoyed playing the server back in the day. And I promise that something like this will never happen again.  

Edited by crabpatty142
  • +1 2

In my opinion bit of a silly reason to be community banned but each to their own I guess, if you've learned your lesson and actually gotten into contact with spirit and apologised then I see that as some sort of commitment to resolving the issue. If you're interested in coming back to the server and based on what you did I don't see much reason to keep you banned. +1

shovel.png