Stingel

Navy Commanding Officer - Expression of Interest

Hello Gateway Gamers

After some consideration, Spruce / Sloane Nader has decided to step down from Navy Commander due to irl commitments. He has decided to stick around until a suitable new commander has been chosen to replace him. As there is no current members of Navy who can take up the position, RHC is looking externally for a new Navy Commander. This post is for any members of our community to express interest in the role, who will then be considered by RHC for the position.
Keep in mind that all applications will be taken seriously so please refrain from posting any 'joke' applications. 

Role:
As the Navy Commander, you have the responsibility to ensure the server's Navy is active and properly trained. This position will require someone with at least some Navy experience already as well as being determined to fulfill the role's duties and be reasonably active on the server. 

Application Prerequisites

1. You must currently hold the rank of Drill Sergeant or higher, OR have held the rank of 2nd Lieutenant or higher in the past.

2. A minimum of 75 hours of playtime on the server.

3. Not have any more than 5 outstanding warnings from Server Staff. 

4. Have some experience as a member of Navy (either on Gateway or a different server.)

If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please comment with the following Format:

Current and previous In-game regiment, rank, and names:

(eg; Currently: RHC General Akrius
Previously: 187th Commander Stingel
104th Sergeant Stingel)

Steam Link & ID:

(STEAM:0_0:00000)

Discord Name

(Akrius#1234)

What experience you have in Navy:

(e.g. I was in Engineers during 2020 for 2 months and reached Midshipman.)

Why you want the role, & why you will be a viable candidate:

(I want it for these reasons. I will be viable for these reasons.)

All applicants will be contacted by RHC via Discord.

Make sure your application is detailed and may the odds ever be in your favour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Currently: RHC Admiral Rambo

Previously: 187th Marshal Commander Rambo

Steam Link & ID: STEAM_0:0:70594679

Discord Name: Rambo#7886 \

What experience you have in Navy: Navy Commander - Commodore Ranking.

Why you want the role, & why you will be a viable candidate: #SaveTheNave

• Dumb 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Haha 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 4

Posted (edited)

(Currently: Knight Uncanny [JEDI] | Gunnery Sergeant 3332 [UA] | 
Able Crewman Shanny [RSC] ) 
(Formally: Commander Shanny [HORN] | Warrant Officer Sarge [H.O.P.E] | 
Staff Sergeant Branny [917th] )

Steam Link & ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141129512/  )
(STEAM_0:0:90431892)

Discord Name

(Vistro#0617)

I am currently in Navy as a pilot and I really enjoy it. It hasn't been long but I have been on the server long enough to see from the outside.

I wan't the role so i can expand my RP around the server not just being stuck to being RSC. Having the opportunity to be the CO is something that can enable this and i will be able to lead the boys in a good way. Spruce did a good job and i want to continue it. The regiment as a whole needs someone who is active and willing to put the position first. Me applying for this will take away my position of CO for 41st that i have wanted for a long time.. So I'm pretty keen on this spot and i think i could do a great job. I've got experience in leading regiments/squads before and i don't like to muck around. I won't ramble on any further, thanks for reading. ❤️

Edited by Shanny
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 10
  • Pog 1

Posted (edited)

Currently:

"Sergeant [S-3] Animal-Mother"
EDIT: Yah boy just got RSC CO

Previously:

"2LT Gregor" of Foxtrot
"Colonel Spartax" of Doom's Unit
"Staff Sergeant B-07 Boj" of Doom's Unit
"Major Bacara" of Galactic Marines
"Sergeant [S-6] Screamer" of RSC (before navy merge)
Steam Link & ID:

<STEAM_0:1:510879673>

<Steam Profile>

Discord Name:
TeamSpeakUserBaj#0001

Before the Republic Starfighter Corps was was merged with Navy I reached the rank of Sergeant, proving my competency of LFS Vehicles. 

And Currently I have rejoined Navy with the intent of becoming the Republic Starfighter Corps CO as there was vacancy after the previous CO left. 

Also I have spent time in CG and know how to Arrest and Process clones so training up NSF wouldn't be hard. 

I want the role to so I can turn navy into a  functioning community dedicated to Navy RP on the server. I feel I have the necessary skills to run and train a strong navy. I have experience in leadership positions such as a Colonel in Doom's Unit, CO of GM, Beta ARC and I used to be a Moderator on Clone wars. I feel I can help lead navy with the other member's to a good place.

Edited by Baj
EDIT: Yah boy just got RSC CO
  • Thinking 1
  • +1 3

Posted (edited)

Currently - Sergeant Major "Rat" (ARC) Investigator Johnson Tragavich (RSB)
Jedi Master Freyk Leuoo (Jedi Order)

Previously - Battalion Commander "Rat" (501st CO) Senior Crewman "Dell" (Navy)
Sergeant Major "Rat" (Horn Company Beta ARC)

Lieutenant "Cov" (RC CO)

Steam Link & ID:

STEAM_0:1:459957620
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880180969/

Discord Name

Ratinson#5948

As Experience I used to be a Senior Crewman As NSF in navy, along with this I have good Console RP including doing security jobs, although I was not in it for that long I did get a thick knowledge of how it works. I have lead NSF/Navy in several events, I believe I have learnt the fundamentals of Leading, and believe I can do the same to navy.

I want this role of Navy CO is because I believe I'm worthy of leading navy along with that I believe I can be a strong CO Helping navy and bringing in new and creative ideas for navy. The reason I can be a viable candidate is because I have had many experiences when I was 501st CO, Knowing all the standards for CO and me knowing them I can lead navy and be Helpful to all navy. I have also been a RC CO and people say that RC are irrelevant COs that are not needed but sometimes that's wrong for example, You might have some mates  and if they do something wrong you have to tell them to stop, and you have to be careful because they are your mates but you have to learn to punish them when they need it, As a CO you have to learn to discipline. As a CO in the past I have knowledge like making a person you think is fit for being 2nd IC or who you want to be CO after you and ensure your troopers are comfortable with how and the way you lead them. 

Edited by Ratinson
  • Shocker 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Love 2
  • +1 5

(Previously: Commander Yurik Trotsky, Warrant Officer Mao, Drill Sergeant Stalin)

Steam Link & ID:

(STEAM_0:0:48783852)

Discord Name

(AXTIONGOD#9478)

(I was in navy for roughly 11 months as navy CO and 4 months as naval personal)

(I want the role because I have a lot of experience with the being the navy CO and was thinking of coming back to clone-wars, I strongly believe that the clone wars server is currently lacking in roleplay and playing imperial has taught me one thing is that roleplay can work with effort and collaboration within the regiment although my time as CO is controversial I believe that decisions I made still benefited the regiment as a whole my downfall was a few issues in regards to IRL commitments and miscommunication to the rest of the command team but right now I am certain that I can bring back some old charms to navy that is sorely missed such as practical engineer rp such as daily work projects, I would bring some more official rp in terms of logistics and operation of a venator from my time in imperial I also have a few new ideas I could bring to navy as a whole. )

• +1 30

Previously Petty Officer Santa

Steam Link & ID:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShoulderToCry/home
STEAM_0:1:42337913

Discord Name

SantaIsReal#1664

Was a Petty Officer in Navy, served under Commander Ganthet

Here is a sample of my comms rp

/comms *RP* Signs into flight logs