https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsCiri/

In-Game Name

Clone Wars - Anakin Skywalker

Imperial - Twelfth Brother

Teamspeak Name

Akali

Rather not share publicly 

Questions

What programs do you use to create artwork?

I currently use these 3 programs

1200px-Adobe_Illustrator_CC_icon_svg.thumb.png.d11b8b588663f5c511a1e94e0f3b448d.png - Adobe Illustrator

photoshop.thumb.png.67d6f18d6f019ddf340a79f6670db755.png - Adobe Photoshop

1200px-Adobe_Premiere_Pro_CC_icon_svg.thumb.png.50997675cbd8d773ba12c4ec8a0c54dc.png - Adobe Premier

How experienced are you in graphic design?

I've been doing Graphic designs for 4 years without any formal training
and now I am currently getting formal training at my workplace 2 years now, and learning new things every time I go

What is your preferred art style?

My preferred art styles are currently making backgrounds, wallpapers for server loading screens and logos for events or campaigns
and also video making trailers for upcoming campaigns or special events, but realistically anything you want me to design I can do it

Why do you want to be a graphic designer?

The reason why I would like to become a graphic designer for this community is because I would like to volunteer to give an extra helping hands to the community in art design works, I've been currently helping some other members in our community regarding graphical designs, whether I'm making regimental logos for custom models to be payed and imported onto the server or upcoming special campaign logos for the em's event announcement or even making/editing trailers for upcoming events/campaigns, I also would love to help out and give out the community by providing
custom backgrounds and wallpapers for the loading screens or content pack for the server, to give them (well this is weird what I'm about to say I'm sorry) new flavor to look at, instead of using the same image, also I am very keen and want to improving on more if I do become a graphic designer for the community

TOS:

It's important to recognize that IF you become a Graphic Designer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

Do you agree to this?  Yes.

Artwork Showcase:

Please provide examples of some of your artwork (2-3 Items):

(The video below me shows the editing skills that I have)

(NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THESE CLIPS, Just the editing, cheers to @Aldis @Andy for the clips)

The Last Battle Campaign 12/12/2020 Trailer

(Wallpapers/backgrounds I've have done from scratch in building in single-players adding iconic themes for both clone wars and imperial)

(Here is a high resolution for the wallpapers/backgrounds https://imgur.com/a/Vctv6iH )

919365544_AkaliImperialSpace.thumb.png.99065b5f94257514485706089cd426c7.png

1484225805_AkaliCoruscant.thumb.png.2db3138f9adf5b2ad82c33b63a797a97.png

655710928_AkaliVardosGmod.thumb.png.fd87ab3997dc4fd009e8a1cac7c83f74.png

179195081_AkaliKamino.thumb.png.5b7dc3281bdc789a5eaf36f6544daec0.png

(The bottom one was little rushed but was made for @Andy's Lothal Campaign teaser)

Lothal_Campaign_Fixed.png.20baf4bd165dbd393d817f0ddc2b5a91.png

Edited by Akali
  • +1 5

+1 - ok.

• Love 1

respect

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

+1 The stuff youve done looks good 

spacer.png
Cringe this you drawing?

Edited by Pab
  • Love 1

Massive +1 

When it comes to desgin and creating trailers. I've trouble with it, in a generel sense. I've no idea what I am doing half the time. So of course Akali would be somone I would go to get these desgin done or editing some video for a trailer. I've seen how he has created and desgin images first hand. 
He's quite talent and knows what he's doing. He would be a great addition to the Desginer team.

• Love 1

+1 your designs are sooooo good an it's about time you did this.  

• Love 1

These are pretty excellent and I have seen how much of an impact you have already made helping the EMs with their campaigns, that's the kind of effort that keeps players engaged and helps Gateway stand out from other SWRP communities.

monkie approved

+1

• Love 1

+1   Would love to see this work implemented into the server. He has been in the community a fair while and has shown consistent support and creativity. I think Akali would make a great fit into the team : )

• Love 1

Accepted

• Love 1