Sign in to follow this  
ItsGary

Gary's Staff Resignation 2: Electric Boogaloo

Yeah look I'm a bit fucking inactive so its only fair that I finally call it quits lmao. In the real though I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time over the past year and couldn’t have asked for a greater community to spend it with, Ill probs still float around in TS and on the server here and there but my EM days are done for now. Now, here's some shoutouts:

@North: The first good mate I made when I returned to the server and stayed a great friend all the way up to his departure from the server.
@Florida: Newest to the server out of all these guys but has been a great friend in his few months on the server
@Rtiz: Hood lost a real one when he left
@Buck :): Being a sick Head EM and Server Manager and someone I could always have a laugh with and talk too about anything I needed help with.
@Sloth: Shit cricketer but a legendary friend.
@Jax: Danish Lad
@Pab: Biggest retard on the server… But a funny one.
@Cryo: Good luck as Head Left Clicker
Anyone in 7th: Most of you did my head in but for the ones that didn't cheers for being a great regiment.
EMs: Someone's gonna have to start doing half assed shoot droid events now I'm gone ❤️

Hopefully I never return for my own sake but like everyone that says that I’ll probably see you in a year. 

• Love 12
  • PepeHands 1

Posted (edited)

Always willing to help me during my time on the server weather it be in EM or 7th Sky. Still need to catch up and get that whiskey together at some point ; ) Will miss you friendo

Edited by Florida
  • Love 1

Denied.

You may reapply in one month.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 3

You have left the bigest minge as head EM..... I was scared of cryo before now I'm terrified 

• Love 2

Much luv ❤️ 
Was a good run... loved the events.

From your last...

1.thumb.png.897e5674eca7ad2fe691711fcfff937b.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

2021.04.12-21.16.png

2021.04.12-21.16_02.png

2021.04.12-21.18.png

2021.04.12-21.19.png

2021.04.12-21.25_01.png

2021.04.12-21.25_02.png

2021_04.12-22_20.thumb.png.6b74f0058c20feaf8102f880627718ce.png2021_04.12-22_21.thumb.png.24311811210b8c9c892e305aed2b1bee.png

• Love 1

So playing stellaris meant nothing to you

• Love 1

Didn't even mention me. We were staff buddies bro, grew up in the ranks together 😟

Server is gunna be so different without you around Gary... Just so much more fun and enjoyable without you y'know? 

• Love 1

Thanks for the times, I offer you some gum as you leave

• Haha 1

Whilst I think I lost your respect at the end of my EM hood you always kept mine. Great EM and great bloke, shame that you had to depart from us. 

You still owe me some lessons at Car Mechanic Simulator and I'll never forget those like two times that you were on your 187th slot. 

Have a good one lad. Don't waste too much money on gum xx

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stingel said:

Didn't even mention me. We were staff buddies bro, grew up in the ranks together 😟

Server is gunna be so different without you around Gary... Just so much more fun and enjoyable without you y'know? 

OI I actually grew up in the ranks with Gary. #2k18 @ItsGary

• Love 1

Smell ya later Gaz, thanks for everything ❤️ I promise I’ll be a bigger minge than you ever were

• Love 1

16 hours ago, Sloth said:

Denied.

Classic

Ill always treasure that time we did that retarded mini event where we were like grievous and dooku... best rp ever 😢

• Love 1

On 4/12/2021 at 9:53 PM, Sloth said:

Denied.

"future" Meme Templates - Imgflip

Will fondly remember our elite mod challenges together. o7

• Love 1