• Current in-game alias:

Joy
  • List your current playtime:

• Are you a donator?

Yes
  • Have you used PAC3 before?

Yes
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?

I would like to edit the appearence of my character, and add immersive perspectives to my characters.
  • How is PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

I usually do all my pac's within a private server I own. Not much time would be done on the server regarding making or building pacs. (FYI, most pac's youll see here are from another server, HL2 CMRP, but the last one is from an old Imperial RP <3) Pac3 offers excellent visual's such as custom emotes, actions, and appearances from the players creativity.
  • PAC3 Example #1:

• PAC3 Example #2:

• PAC3 Example #3:

• PAC3 Example #4:

• -1 1
  • +1 1

@Joy Please submit four pac3 examples which can be implemented on the server. (Ensure all examples are focused around 'Imperial RP')

He is good, respectable, trusted man. I support his application fully.

+1❤️

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Pasha said:

@Joy Please submit four pac3 examples which can be implemented on the server. (Ensure all examples are focused around 'Imperial RP')

Specifically speaking all of these pacs could be applied to the Imperial rp scenario. Including the goggles, vests, backpacks along with the last one. When I get home I'll make something for my 442nd character. 

Edited by Joy

17 hours ago, Pasha said:

?imw=1024&imh=575&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

E2B1E48DDF79D63D7A19CFDF0F991393EB7A5B94

Personally I don't see a necessary use for any of the pac's you've posted, besides maybe the gun on chest which I'm unsure is removed when you equip? I suggest making completely new pac's related to your ingame roles. Inquisitor, Medic CO, 442nd trooper etc. The "Armour" I see in your images are poor quality and looks very ragged and rough, it doesn't suit the model with the metallic body Armour and it just makes the model look bad.

Again, I suggest redoing your application at a later date, fiddle with pac more watch some tutorials and get a better sense of what Pac's you should be applying that is related to your character / regiment that fits the server's smoother more CGI view. -1

57 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Personally I don't see a necessary use for any of the pac's you've posted, besides maybe the gun on chest which I'm unsure is removed when you equip? I suggest making completely new pac's related to your ingame roles. Inquisitor, Medic CO, 442nd trooper etc. The "Armour" I see in your images are poor quality and looks very ragged and rough, it doesn't suit the model with the metallic body Armour and it just makes the model look bad.

Again, I suggest redoing your application at a later date, fiddle with pac more watch some tutorials and get a better sense of what Pac's you should be applying that is related to your character / regiment that fits the server's smoother more CGI view. -1

The armor on the 442nd trooper is meant to look ragged, different. I've spoken to my CO and he doesn't have a problem with the addictions. There are already things in the game like animation steps so I don't need to focus on those. Most of the stuff I want to do, as I have been told, can't be done over some 'can't do what other people have done' pac rule. You guys want pacs for imperial rp yet I haven't done those before. The screenshots I provided provides the evidence that I know what I'm doing. 

1 minute ago, Joy said:

You guys want pacs for imperial rp yet I haven't done those before. The screenshots I provided provides the evidence that I know what I'm doing. 

The point Im saying is to wait and DO some pac's for IMPERIAL, LEARN some new tricks for pac and USE it to make NEW pac's for YOUR character. Again, I think the "armour" looks kinda bad on the model, it doesn't suit the server at all.

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

The point Im saying is to wait and DO some pac's for IMPERIAL, LEARN some new tricks for pac and USE it to make NEW pac's for YOUR character. Again, I think the "armour" looks kinda bad on the model, it doesn't suit the server at all.

a lot of all the cool stuff is already done sadly...Ill...just whip something up i guess smh

8 minutes ago, Joy said:

a lot of all the cool stuff is already done sadly...Ill...just whip something up i guess smh

its called being creative and original, "whipping something up" is kinda the point

• Like 1
  • +1 1

Accepted

You will be sorted in game, any questions regarding PAC3 come to myself