• Current in-game alias/rank:

NAME: B. Johnson RANK: Deputy Administrator
  • Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

None.
  • Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:237407414
  • Steam Profile Link:

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our RP servers:

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• How well known are you on a scale of 1-10?

• Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?

Yes
  • Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes
  • Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes
  • Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes
  • Do you have any problems with any of our current staff members?

No
  • Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes
  • Do you have any active warns?

No
  • How will you becoming a moderator impact our community?

Because I wish to help people have a pleasant roleplay experience on the server, Being a member of the Regional Government I understand the difference between how roleplay should be done and how it shouldn't be done as I'm involved in roleplay scenarios most of the time I'm on the server. I'm also hoping to be recognised as someone who is very helpful and well known on the server.
  • Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated? Do you also understand that a staff role is one that comes with the expectation of commiting time to helping the users of the server (Up to 20 hours a week)?

Yes
  • A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

Since I'm the only staff member available, I would "!goto player name" who is accusing the player of RDMing/insulting and ask them for information about why it is happening, so I have the information needed to question the accused. Then I would go to a certain location and "!tp player name" all the members that were involved and get both sides of the story. Whilst the members involved are telling me what happened I would check /logs at the same time so I can check if the individual who is being accused of RDMing was actually RDMing and check if he wrote anything insulting in chat. After which I would tell them an unbiased point of view to both try and calm down the members involved and solve the situation as soon as possible. Once the members involved have stopped arguing about what happened I would either warn/ban the RDMer/Insulter or let them go depending on if he did anything wrong or not. Then report what happened to my higher-ups.
  • A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would pull them aside once again and tell them to calm down and get them to tell me why they believe verbally abusing me is the best way to fix his issue. Then I would let them state why their warn was "unfair" and look at the evidence once again. If the individual keeps on insulting me I would contact my higher-ups and ask them what the appropriate punishment was to avoid being bias to the individual.
  • A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

If a user were to say either verbally or in chat "I will DDOS the server" I would imminently ban the user permanently if and report the incident to my higher-ups.
  • A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would take the Lieutenant and Commander to a designated area (so the other people in the debrief don't hear the conversation) and get both the Lieutenants story and the Commander's story. Then I would give an unbias and fair point of view no matter who they are, after which I would let the Lieutenant and Commander resolve their issue in the designated space and send them back to the debrief to continue their roleplay.
  • A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would go to the cadet room and try to calm the Cadet down, then I would use /ooc chat to request a SGT+ to come and train the cadet. If no-one shows up or replies I would ask in /ooc chat if any regiments were not doing anything (rp/training wise) and whichever regiment says so I would randomly pick a SGT+ to come and train the Cadet. If there was no SGT+ online I would personally train the Cadet myself if there were no other matters to attend to as I have the rank of deputy administrator. But I would only do so if no other admin/moderators where online.
Edited by Boris Johnson
  • +1 2

Honestly, didn't really get much from you when you were apart of shock, however after seeing you join Reg Gov, I've seen nothing but good from you. You've been RPing really well and your able to be serious when needed. 

Your scenario questions are answered pretty well, only thing I would say is possibly get yourself known around the community more as you are a new player to GG I wouldn't say your a 7/10 known on the community. 

However I am going to be +1ing this as I feel like you have the potential to be a good staff memeber.
Good luck mate !

• Love 1

+1 Boris is a Amazing person great leader and teacher i truly believe he deserves this. He always sees the good in people and gives them a second chance no matter what he is right for the role of staff i truly believe this.

• Love 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:56 AM, Johan Nose said:

Honestly, didn't really get much from you when you were apart of shock, however after seeing you join Reg Gov, I've seen nothing but good from you. You've been RPing really well and your able to be serious when needed. 

Your scenario questions are answered pretty well, only thing I would say is possibly get yourself known around the community more as you are a new player to GG I wouldn't say your a 7/10 known on the community. 

However I am going to be +1ing this as I feel like you have the potential to be a good staff memeber.
Good luck mate !

Thanks for the feedback I will be sure to make myself more well known on the server.

User will undergo a 2 week trial period