Sign in to follow this  
Aussi

Spark of War - Clone Wars Campaign - April 10th

37253208_SparkofWarCampaignBanner.thumb.png.1976bb8a89181e87fdaa03d6dbd8cc04.png

Campaign Backstory:

In order to prepare the influx of new clone cadets for the war ahead of them. Mandalorian Instructor Terr Farric has been tasked with finding select battalions to help test the new flash training programs, which are designed to recreate the battle that sparked the war, The First Battle of Geonosis.

Task force Gateway has been selected to undergo such a test, to participate in a simulation that recaptures one of the most grueling battles ever fought in Republic History. With Simulation technology so advanced, the participants don't even know they are in a simulation, making the bloodshed and conflict all too real...

Details:

This Campaign will be recreating the iconic Battle of Geonosis from Episode 2, with an attempt to make the campaign as authentic as possible for you all. Regiments will be undergoing changes during the campaign, while others will be fulfilling other roles in order to keep things "Lore Friendly".

This Campaign will be 5 events long, starting at 1.30pm AEST

All Clone troopers will be standard Phase 1 Troopers, NCOs and Officers will be only units bearing colors much like the film.

Clone Trooper names will be allowed during this campaign, but feel free to omit them for more immersion

Certain Regiments such as ARC will be made into Clone Commandos (due to ARC not having a role in first battle of geo)
Squads such as Clone Force 99 & Omega Squad will be made into standard commandos (both squads not existing during this battle)

Jedi Lore Characters will not be allowed until ACT 3.

Jedi Slots will be replaced with an alternative for ACT 1, however standard Jedi may use their slots in the following Acts.

If your slots have been affected in this campaign, don't worry! Hopefully what have been provided will still be very fun and different for you 🙂

Any Questions or concerns about this campaign can be addressed in this Thread.

I hope to see you all there!

• Like 4
  • +1 1

Do we restart the battle of geonosis counter? Or are we still at battle of geonosis number 215234 

Surely omega get some RP with their previous squad

Just now, Tesla said:

Surely omega get some RP with their previous squad

That's up to Omega of course, but with ARC also acting as RC for this campaign, they'll have plenty of squads to RP with.

1 hour ago, Buck 🙂 said:

omG! we are going back to PHase 1!!!

100% of my campaigns are going to be Phase 1 until we switch back 😉

Day 1 of requesting to be the clone that falls out of the LAAT all alone with padme

• Like 1
  • +1 2

Day 2 of requesting to be the clone that falls out of the LAAT all alone with padme

55 minutes ago, LongInchOfLove said:

fuck you guys, I'll ask: surely we get some fortunate son going over the voice amp

Vode An will have to do.

1 hour ago, LongInchOfLove said:

fuck you guys, I'll ask: surely we get some fortunate son going over the voice amp

+1

13 hours ago, LongInchOfLove said:

I demand this to put Long in his place. 

• Haha 1

Time to become CT-411 and tell windu that I have 5 special commando units awaiting his orders

By lore, all Jedi generals have to be absolute bumbling idiots, and many troopers MUST die.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:38 AM, Me nam e Jeff said:

I demand this to put Long in his place. 

Sounds like a shitty folk country song