Build: Lithe

Disabilities: N/A

Appearance: Dark-haired Chiss with a slender yet muscular build

JEDI INFORMATION

Master (current or previous): None yet

Lightsaber details: Yellow Crystal, Single Hilt 8

Combat style: Form 1 - Shii-Cho

Backstory:

Being born in the ascendancy, Meraya had very little knowledge of the Republic and its ways. This all changed when her family moved to Coruscant while she was still very young, being so close to the Jedi Temple they quickly found her and brought her into the order, her parents willingly allowed her to join the Jedi as they knew it would be preferable for the child to grow up and hone her abilities amongst the order than in the shady streets of the Republic capital.

She quickly took to life amongst the order, in particular she enjoyed lightsaber training, the nature of combat allowing her to simultaneously utilise her analytical mind and hone her physical prowess, she of course also enjoyed attempting to utilise the force in new and creative ways, though many of these attempts ended in failure due to her rather middling skill with the force.

While in her youngling training she spent much of her time looking out of the windows of the Jedi temple to the streets of Coruscant below, this quickly lead her to become fascinated by the many various makes and models of speeders that she would see every day, in her downtime she would request and study pictures and blueprints of speeders, this interest in engineering quickly expanded to other subjects, spaceships, personal devices and eventually, weapons.

During her gathering she chose to pursue the path of the sentinel, wanting to become someone who helps the everyday citizens of the republic but simultaneously not wanting to be someone in the spotlight. This contradictory desire fitting perfectly with the teachings of the way of the sentinel, the mysterious yellow-bladed 'ninjas' of the order, protecting the Jedi and the Republic from the shadows in a more proactive way than either the consulars or the guardians.

RELATIONSHIPS

Dead| Death Wish | Hatred || Disliked | Untrusted | Indifferent | Acquaintance | Liked | Friend | Best Friend

Edited by Sydno
  • Like 1

My advice is the name, the Chiss are known for their hard to pronounce names. They contain three sections (first and last being family names, middle is given as so goes their naming convetion). Example is Tyr'ahew'onu (Tyr and onu would be the family name, and ahew is the given name). However there is the core name, which are the shortened version for easier pronouncation for other races (e.g. Tyr'ahew'onu would be "Tyr").

Also just a side note that the Chiss are very reslusive and isolationists , and I am sure Chiss would not just move out from their controlled space due to them being rather "careful" in term of outside ideas and concepts. But overall, this is interesting concept and I hope it improves and grows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Flowers said:

My advice is the name, the Chiss are known for their hard to pronounce names. They contain three sections (first and last being family names, middle is given as so goes their naming convetion). Example is Tyr'ahew'onu (Tyr and onu would be the family name, and ahew is the given name). However there is the core name, which are the shortened version for easier pronouncation for other races (e.g. Tyr'ahew'onu would be "Tyr").

Also just a side note that the Chiss are very reslusive and isolationists , and I am sure Chiss would not just move out from their controlled space due to them being rather "careful" in term of outside ideas and concepts. But overall, this is interesting concept and I hope it improves and grows.

Please no more Jibberish Jedi names x 

• Shocker 1
  • +1 1

14 hours ago, Pasha said:

What they could do is be like Thrawn who has an impossible to pronounce name but goes by Thrawn in common (and as their jedi)

15 hours ago, Pasha said:

That's the point. Chiss has hard to pronounce names, but the CORE NAME is the name that is more easily pronounced (originally for family and friends, but is used as a way to identify outside Chiss space). Thrawn is his CORE NAME (Thrawn is derived from Mitth'raw'nuruodo [th'raw'n]). My chareacter's core name is Tyr as to allow more easier pronounciation. This is how Chiss are in their names. If you read my advice, you know I suggested the Core Name. 

49 minutes ago, Andy said:

how about you let him has his name

No you cant do that 1!!!!!1!! itsn ot lo re frendly!!