• Current in-game alias/rank:

Private
  • Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

Alex/Private/Shock trooper
  • Steam ID:

ScriptedNine-#8540
  • Steam Profile Link:

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our RP servers:

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• How well known are you on a scale of 1-10?

• Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?

No
  • Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes
  • Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes
  • Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes
  • Do you have any problems with any of our current staff members?

No
  • Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes
  • Do you have any active warns?

No
  • How will you becoming a moderator impact our community?

Me becoming a moderator will impact the community because I will be active a lot of the time and make sure nobody is RDM'ing or breaking the rules of the server.
  • Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated? Do you also understand that a staff role is one that comes with the expectation of commiting time to helping the users of the server (Up to 20 hours a week)?

Yes
  • A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would grab him with my gravity gun and then give him warnings and then let him go and make sure he doesn't do it again.
  • A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would take away all his weapons/tools and then also put him in a place where we can talk and tell him to stop otherwise he possibly might get banned.
  • A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would put him up and tell him to stop threatening the server and then give him a last warning.
  • A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would tell them to calm down and then move them away from each other and then get both of them to explain at one time.
  • A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would tell him/she to sit tight and then I'd call a Trainer to train him.

Might want to put some more effort into your answers. If you look at applications and resolved applications the average length for each answer is 3-5 sentences, and within that also want to explain everything about the answer and not just the main part.

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would tell him/she to sit tight and then I'd call a Trainer to train him.

As this section you don't say anything about the NITRP one bit.

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would put him up and tell him to stop threatening the server and then give him a last warning.

DDos attacks on the server is taken very seriously so a slap on the wrist for it is a bit too light.