• Current in-game alias:

Agent Gideon Hask
  • List your current playtime:

• Are you a donator?

Yes
  • Have you used PAC3 before?

Yes
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?

PAC 3 opens a new way to experience RP, i want PAC to be able to stand out but not to much, use it for quality of life things by being able to fix up the Inferno model just by adding tubes due to fact it just didn't have the body-group also if some of my friends or someone wanted a pac i could give my hand at it and try to make something for them
  • How is PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

Pac 3 will give me a better way to rp, Being able to interact with consoles/bombs better, Make my character more interesting, enjoyed using pac in the past so being able to use it again and develop my characters in game would be fantastic, if in rp i get a leg or arm damage i could make it look repaired with bandages and such. i really enjoy using pac, Having access it would just make my time on the server overall enjoyable
  • PAC3 Example #1:

added tubing to the inferno model making it look better and more like a pilot
    20210218210813_1.jpg.969be7445a8ef1e828c44e95f3c8042c.jpg
  • PAC3 Example #2:

using text can be switched out with anything really just put garrick versio
    20210218213024_1.jpg.cdddfe2ddc11370b151a9d4ed941dbac.jpg
  • PAC3 Example #3:

in rp if contacting the corvus or another Inferno member/Navy
    20210218212026_1.jpg.e4cc175178d3b414377e308bf2f51d0d.jpg
  • PAC3 Example #4:

these guns when equiped can be taken off the back with the event, same with the key card
    20210218210817_1.jpg.0be32fdffddbcc3c513d44ec4e158ef3.jpg
Edited by Terece

Though your PACs aren't stupendously overworked and detailed, they dont need to be. I believe that with the animations and boneworks you've rigged up that the PAC you've made is rather nice and would slot in just neatly with all the other peoples using PAC on the server. I imagine also it could be hard adding more than the basics to the Inferno Squad character since they already have a design. Only thing I would personally recommend is to find a model for a rocket that is greyer and will contrast less with the greyish Inferno squad armour, that big black tube on your back isnt doing the design any favours.

As a forewarning, I imagine it is likely that the peoples reviewing your app will want more examples than what you've provided, so as to not have you bugged in the future and rather instead bug you now I would highly advise you either dig up some old PACs or roll up your sleeves and work on one or two new ones to list here, good luck mate!

+1

Accepted 

Contact me on Discord if you have any issues