Sign in to follow this  
crispin

Crispin's Unban Appeal

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name:  Crispin

Your Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/

Your Steam ID (Find it hereSTEAM_0:1:54183216

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Buck

Length of the ban? Perm

Reason of the ban? 

Perma - Malicious Intent Contact Buck for explination/appeal

Why should we unban you?

I got asked to join the CWRP with a couple of friends (Tumbleweed and others), we got into a tryout and I went into a dispute with an admin about having a capital letter in my name in which I changed it. After  I got into the regiment, I was walking around and was tp'd by an admin and then he said I was being kicked, then I got banned 😐 

• Like 1
  • Quality Post 5
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, crispin said:

Your In-game Name:  Crispin

Your Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068632161/

Your Steam ID (Find it hereSTEAM_0:1:54183216

Who banned you? Buck

Length of the ban? Perm

Reason of the ban? 

Perma - Malicious Intent Contact Buck for explination/appeal

Why should we unban you?

I got asked to join the CWRP with a couple of friends (Tumbleweed and others), we got into a tryout and I went into a dispute with an admin about having a capital letter in my name in which I changed it. After  I got into the regiment, I was walking around and was tp'd by an admin and then he said I was being kicked, then I got banned 😐 

Hello, want to inform you that there is currently an intense situation occurring on the server so whether you may or may have not done something specific to the situation, it is a very confusing one and stuff like this may happen. I want to just inform you though to please have patience while we sort this issue out. The Head Admin will definitely get on to your appeal, it just may take some time due to the current situation.

Edited by Pluto
  • Like 1

I'll deal with this later. Considering you were involved with a flew exploiting teleports... you'll stay banned until this exploiting is over.

Cheers bro ❤️
Please stay patient. I have no intent to flick ban. This is only for precaution.

• Sad 1