187th Roles Wanted

Hey guys, 

So recently I paid the deposit for 187th Legion and I really want to get the regiment off to the best start I possibly can. 187th is a frontline attack regiment and in the past it's been recognised as a very high standard of trooper and I don't intend to change that reputation. I've got a lot of great things planned for the regiment, and hence I'm looking for some experienced individuals to accompany me in bringing up the regiment and getting it started off with a bang. I've had a lot of my in-game friends ask me about these positions but I wanted to make a structured, formal way of giving everyone in the community a decent shot at this. Basically what's going to happen is that if you're interested in a role (whether that be Beta ARC CO, Sub Company CO or 2IC) then simply reply to this forum post with the following format. For those who are unaware, 187th Legion has Four subcompanies: Mauraders (Demolitions), Medics, ARF (colloquially known as Windu's Fist) and our Heavy company. 

Name:

Current Positions:

Desired Position:

Previous Roles:

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?:

Capability with ClimbSWEP:

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?:

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?:

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?:

Are you currently an active member of the server?:

The application will consist of two stages; 

First, you will fill out the above template. Then, you will have an interview with myself and I will ask you a few more questions. 

I want to preface that literally anyone is open to apply. Even if I don't know you, give it a crack, it might pay off for you.

Just another note. At the current point in time, I'm third in the queue to wait for regimental attachment, so the role will most likely not come into play for a few months at the least. 

Thanks everyone, I look forward to some applications. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Bruh

Name: Spooky

Current Positions: 2LT (Beta Arc Trained)

Desired Position: Beta ARC (or 2ic)

Previous Roles: 187th/91st/501st Beta ARC

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: Nay

Capability with ClimbSWEP: Could use improvement

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: It's all I've been and I think it suits me

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: Yes

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: Experience, Discipline and Effective RP (Training, Comms, ect)

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Could improve but yes

Edited by Spooky
  • Like 1
  • -1 1
  • Haha 1

Name: Knotts

Current Positions: Jedi Knight

Desired Position: Beta ARC

Previous Roles: Lt Captain of the 501st legion for 116 days

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: Nope

Capability with ClimbSWEP: All 

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: Because purple is almost blue

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: The fact i can tell funny jokes

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Yes 1 hour played in the last 12days

• Like 1

Name: Grungy

Current Positions: Master Sergeant of CG and Sergeant of 7th sky

Desired Position: sub company CO

Previous Roles: UA 3198 Grungy

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: have not been staff

Capability with ClimbSWEP: 3rd wall and improving

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: I have previous experience as a Sergeant as well as setting up training courses for different infantry based training like: room clearing, climb swep and reaction times. that I believe will benefit the regiment starting out

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: yes I am

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: Showing how professional and fun we are as a regiment as well as being laid back when needed

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Yes

Edited by Grungycal
additions to reason for wanting my position
  • Like 1
Just now, Knotts said:

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: The fact i can tell funny jokes

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Yes 1 hour played in the last 12days

Never had the guts to become 501 CO. Your lack of determination disgusts me and you should be ashamed of yourself, you maccas worker.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Humbug said:

Never had the guts to become 501 CO. Your lack of determination disgusts me and you should be ashamed of yourself, you maccas worker.

At least i have a job you unemployed fuck

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Knotts said:

At least i have a job you unemployed fuck

Dude that's not cool bro, I wasn't fired I was let go. I wasn't informed by senior management at lollipops play centre that masturbating in the male bathrooms WASNT ALLOWED.

The lack of communication from senior management was really disappointing, and I'm glad that I am no apart of that disgusting workplace.

• Haha 1
Just now, Humbug said:

Dude that's not cool bro, I wasn't fired I was let go. I wasn't informed by senior management at lollipops play centre that masturbating in the male bathrooms WASNT ALLOWED.

The lack of communication from senior management was really disappointing, and I'm glad that I am no apart of that disgusting workplace.

You shit

6 hours ago, Knotts said:

He is also Trainee Manager at McDonalds 

• Wow 1

Name: Falcon

Current Positions: 501st CO

Desired Position: 2IC

Previous Roles: RSC, H.O.P.E and 91st

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: No

Capability with ClimbSWEP: pretty good at it

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: Want to help you out as a CO as you are helping me. I've also wanted to main another regiment as well

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: Yes of course

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: I will help show how active a regiment can be and to help create a friend group between everyone

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Yes

Name:Shadowz

Current Positions: Pilot Officer "Buddy" and Foxtrot "Ace" and Senior General Scar Zeke

Desired Position:2ic

Previous Roles:MSGT 917th/ GSGT501st

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: I am a mod right now

Capability with ClimbSWEP: I will say pretty good as i am in a rc squad. and a cool gamer

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: Generally i always looked at 187th as if i wanted to be a high ranking in it so i could help the regiment run, Also this will let me and spompe get closer and work the best i can to help out anyways i can. Really i just wanna help spompe the best i can but yeah.

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: Yes im always on every day ;(

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: I will run personal trainings and help them achieve their goal in 187th.

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Yes, im sure everyone sees me on everyday (unless i have a loa in)

Edited by Shadowz
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Name: Centurion

Current Positions: Unassigned Trooper

Desired Position: Medic

Previous Roles: 22nd Medic

Capability with ClimbSWEP: I can do 5th wall sometimes.

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: I want to be part of the best of the best.

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: Yes.

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: A good attitude and willingness to try new things.

Are you currently an active member of the server?: No.

• Haha 3

Name: George Hefferson 

Current Positions: Forum User

Desired Position: CO

Previous Roles: What server am I on again 

Capability with ClimbSWEP: Whats Climb SWEP

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: I’d like to be purple

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: Probably not

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: Nothing, I think I’d accually push players away from the regiment 

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Which server?

Edited by Pasha
  • Haha 1

Name: Le Kruger

Current Positions: M.I.A 187th WF Legend

Desired Position: Returned to full Legend status; 2IC as WF

Previous Roles: Literally your fucking ancestor 

Have you ever been/are you currently a staff member?: Nah, never

Capability with ClimbSWEP: I wrote the scriptures to which you preach

Why do you want your specified role in 187th?: Kruger. 

Are you willing to be an active and helpful member of the regiment?: I was and will always be the backbone of this heirachy

What will you bring to 187th that will enhance the appeal of the regiment to incoming players?: I'm literally Kruger

Are you currently an active member of the server?: Nah

• +1 3
  • Confused 1
  • Wow 2
  • Haha 1