• Current in-game alias/rank:

Master Engineer Bronson Buckminster
  • Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

Beatroot | Senior Admin (Clone Wars)
  • Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:240244324
  • Steam Profile Link:

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our RP servers:

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• How well known are you on a scale of 1-10?

• Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?

Yes
  • Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes
  • Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes
  • Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes
  • Do you have any problems with any of our current staff members?

No
  • Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes
  • Do you have any active warns?

None active no.
  • How will you becoming a moderator impact our community?

Server will have an experienced moderator under its belt.
  • Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated? Do you also understand that a staff role is one that comes with the expectation of commiting time to helping the users of the server (Up to 20 hours a week)?

Yes
  • A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

Quickly noclip using !Administrate to a private location. !Bring said user to the location & freeze them and ask them to explain themselves. If an explanation is given. start working through it asking parties involved their story and Checking !logs as I go. Once the timeline is established, I'd explain to the culprit what they have done wrong and where they can better themselves next time. Before issuing the proper punishments (!Warns, !Kicks, !Bans, Were applicable).
  • A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I'd inform him that any malevolent behaviour towards me during moderation is considered staff abuse and politely ask him to calm the frick down. 99% of the time people only get angrier when asked to chillax regardless in the ideal situation he calms down, I'd then talk with him over the situation and explain how the warn is correct, if we find out it is wrong or he brings evidence to light. I'd accept my flaws apologise and inform Senior staff of the Error and ask the warning to be retracted. Worst case scenario the User keeps abusing me and does not wish to speak with me, I'd ask in @ Chat for another staff member to come and review the situation and warning along side me.
  • A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would Immediately !profile the user (so I can pass it on later), then !ban user 0 Ddos Threats | Perm Ban - Beatroot. After the user is banned I would Copy his profile and make a report to my Senior staff with said users profile for reference.
  • A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

Hopefully The EM in-charge would have the authority and stomach to stamp out the conversation during such an important briefing, And have Shock to remove them if they continued. but if it persisted and the EM needed help. I'd instruct them to be quiet whilst briefing is happening and to carry on in their own time. Try keep it as RP as Possible.
  • A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I'd politely ask him if he would like to play so I could then either train him myself or !bring someone who can.
    If he says he would like to play I'd !Administrate & Noclip back to the cadet room, then I would !bring cadet. And ask him to wait 2 seconds whilst I get someone to train him. I'd then ask in OOC if anyone could train the cadet or I'd bring someone randomly. Then get the little bugga trained. If he was difficult for any reason during the training I'd instruct him to try his best so that he can get out there and enjoy the fruits of the server.
    If he says he doesn't wish to be trained and shows no intent to RP I'd instruct him that If he has no intent to RP or play properly on the server that it is against the server rules and he may be removed. Or he can passively remove himself. Obviously if he continues to show no intent then I'd explain to him that he will be getting kicked and for what reason, and that it is best to try DarkRP.

Be mindful in both situations I'd more or less hold a conversation with him to try gather his intent and treat him like a champion until a choice is made.
Edited by Beatroot
  • Like 2
  • +1 10

Roleplay excellence and a decent all round guy. since I’ve returned to imperial his been nothing but fun, funny and genuine about his position, which is pretty normal for Mr. Root anyway, no reason not to give him the +1

• Thanks 1