https://steamcommunity.com/id/thehypo/
  • In-game alias/rank:

Master Chief Wei Huan
  • Teamspeak name:

hypo
  • List your server playtime:

3d9h40m
  • What is your age?

• What kind of development are you interested in pursuing for Gateway Gaming?

Programming
  • Please list the programs you use to create your content:

Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text Editor.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know how to use said programs?

• Have you created any content before? If so, provide below

Of course, I make gamemodes, addons, sweps, networking tools etc.
    https://imgur.com/a/mYWQArw
  • What sort of content are you interested in making for Gateway Gaming?

Whatever you want..
  • TOS: It's important to recognize that IF you become a Developer for Gateway Gaming, the content you possibly provide is for the use on Gateway Gaming ONLY. If you are caught distributing any content without the permission of the Executive Staff team, you will be community banned.

Yes
Edited by hypo
  • Like 6
  • Dislike 21
  • Haha 1
  • +1 2

Good Developer as I have worked with him beforehand on making servers and have played on servers he has developed.
He also has reformed, however I am unsure whether to say yes or no right now. I'll say +1 for the time being as I have never had any problems with hypo but I'll keep an eye out.

Also, ISO workers LOL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

+1
Hypo has turned over a new leaf and has really shown that he wants to change. I know from first hand they he is very talented in coding and understands a lot of languages.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, hypo said:

List your server playtime:

This means playtime on server, not on Gmod.

• Like 1

There's been some evidence against you that you have had past instances of attempts of Backdoor, Hacking and Doxxing. Evidence in pic below and in the provided sheet (From the Star Wars RP Developer Discord).

msedge_2021-01-23_13-31-38.thumb.png.cba72dddd3ea1a9fb58d67de6c144e9e.png

If possible would it be possible to give a description (In DM's or in Forums) on the complete details of these instances. Additionally, what assurance can you give to the community that you have changed or will not do the same to the server. Thank you and good luck

SWRP Dev Sheet (blacklist in tab 3): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0vH4iL3s0adoqLCLOhjinoZYmMCRDOj2cWzSnG40oY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Buck 🙂 said:

There's been some evidence against you that you have had past instances of attempts of Backdoor, Hacking and Doxxing. Evidence in pic below and in the provided sheet (From the Star Wars RP Developer Discord).

msedge_2021-01-23_13-31-38.thumb.png.cba72dddd3ea1a9fb58d67de6c144e9e.png

If possible would it be possible to give a description (In DM's or in Forums) on the complete details of these instances. Additionally, what assurance can you give to the community that you have changed or will not do the same to the server. Thank you and good luck

SWRP Dev Sheet (blacklist in tab 3): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0vH4iL3s0adoqLCLOhjinoZYmMCRDOj2cWzSnG40oY/edit?usp=sharing

Thats not evidence, that's a blacklist picture, not evidence of any wrong doings

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

The Star Wars Developer discord is a cesspool of modelers who believe they have power over the tides in the ocean. I'm sure if you ask any other Australian based developer such as Badger or Banks, they'll confirm that there's no sense of justice. Ironically, they actually attempted to dox me.

However in my case, they failed to provide evidence of any offences and just acted of a chain of Chinese whispers to what I've allegedly done

Edited by hypo
  • Like 6
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, GodlyGamerTom said:

Thats not evidence, that's a blacklist picture, not evidence of any wrong doings

Id rather not shrug this under the rug. If these claims are true, then I prefer Management would take these applications more seriously. Additionally, ill provide some more 'evidence' from the Star Wars RP Discord. And seeing that its not just a few people but the collective group of Star Wars RP Developers, it would be best to explain what happened to clarify these claims.

Discord_2021-01-23_13-47-36.png.56f449ce2d285e346c4f2a99bb9b6f61.png

Discord_2021-01-23_13-46-36.png.87e977d0d6892af9fb64d0d6551c9ac2.png

• Like 2

You're providing more allegations but no actual evidence/proof that I did anything wrong, feel free to ask Badger for his opinion

• Like 5
  • +1 1

25 minutes ago, GodlyGamerTom said:

lol

• Dumb 2
  • Haha 1

Hey mate!

Your application doesn't seem to spark much in regards to why you want to develop for the server. A few sentences could give you a better chance and show some more characteristic.

In regards to the allegations, surely you would look past the obvious fact that there is no actual evidence for these allegations, and instead explain and clear the air to again, give yourself a better chance of being accepted.

Even if these allegations are twisted and or true, why would they come up? This sparks all sorts of uncertainty of your intentions of becoming a developer for the community.

I would suggest clearing the air instead of disputing this "evidence" or "allegations" against you.

Also what I know is the first second you jumped on the CWRP server, people knew of your reputation and what you have done, so it seems that people know of your history, if true.

I don't play on Clone Wars, I play on Imperial, meaning the last time the CWRP players saw me was like 2 years ago.

• Like 5
  • +1 1

10 minutes ago, Flea said:

Hey mate!

Your application doesn't seem to spark much in regards to why you want to develop for the server. A few sentences could give you a better chance and show some more characteristic.

In regards to the allegations, surely you would look past the obvious fact that there is no actual evidence for these allegations, and instead explain and clear the air to again, give yourself a better chance of being accepted.

Even if these allegations are twisted and or true, why would they come up? This sparks all sorts of uncertainty of your intentions of becoming a developer for the community.

I would suggest clearing the air instead of disputing this "evidence" or "allegations" against you.

Hey man,

I've explained my situation to the necessarily people such as s8n and Stooge, I don't believe it's necessary for me to air my laundry on the public dev application.

• Like 3
  • Dislike 7
  • Thinking 1
  • +1 2

Just to summarise my opinions on the app, It looks like you've taken little to no effort in actually writing it up. Seeing that these applications are meant to show what you have to offer, and how you will contribute to the team. It seems very lacking to have someone in the team that cant even be bothered to write up a proper application. In regards to the allegations that were made, it would've been easier if you just made it clear through DMs or through the forums rather than just shrugging it under the carpet every time someone asks about it. 

Truthfully, I don't believe its worth having the trouble so i'm unfortunately going to have to -1.

Good luck

• -1 1
  • +1 1

19 minutes ago, hypo said:

I don't play on Clone Wars, I play on Imperial, meaning the last time the CWRP players saw me was like 2 years ago.

Weren't you playing Clone Wars few weeks ago? I believe I saw you on your Navy character.

Besides that, you do have an extensive knowledge that the dev team could use your help with, but it is quite hard to trust an developer that has a shaded past before.  Perhaps like Buck and Flea said, if some light can be shed on this issue then that would be superb. Nevertheless good luck with your application.

Edited by Dank Machine

+1 Hypo has shown he wants to change and wants to help the server out, he has a lot of experience and skill when it comes to developing. While Hypo does have a shaded past, he has shown no malicious intent on the server so far and seems to want the best for the community as a whole. I would strongly recommend having Hypo take on a position like this to utilise his skills in bettering the interactions and roleplay of the server by fixing issues and adding new, fun and unique content.

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Love 1
  • +1 1
  • ShaqWut 1

+1 only dev that will know how to keep a net message secure 🤣

• Love 1
  • +1 2

image.png.98f06c9a8d336737858611063765fef6.png 

image.png.b67ad5139e66e281ce025f01e73a2246.png

Edited by hypo
  • Like 4
  • +1 2

For some people in this topic, please don't jump to conclusions with these players that you probably have no experience or history with. 

+1, I've heard of this dudes past, I've seen his actions, and i have also seen some malicious people, and he clearly just wants to help, plus, there are a multitude of issues on server which need more attention. And this god of a man is experienced and can help fix / add new and exciting roleplay opportunities.

He is experienced, Do you truly think, he would apply for developer, slave away at code for hours just to do malicious shit on GARRYS MOD? The worst he can do is take the server down, and people can do that with props, Pac 3, and a multitude of other issues.

My point here is that if someone wanted to be malicious, they wouldn't make a application. People can change over time, Look at Nelson Mandela.

Nelson Mandela was arrested and imprisoned in 1962, and subsequently sentenced to life imprisonment for conspiring to overthrow the state. He had worked with many anti-colonial groups, ANC'S, and was the co founder of the radical "uMkhonto we Sizwe" A militant group, as he led a campaign against the government. He was arrested and served 27 years.

Nelson went on to change his life, Pushing for human rights and Multiracial Elections in South Africa, Got elected and made a new constitution.. He had created the Truth and Reconciliation Commission to investigate past human rights abuses. he pushed to fight poverty and HIV/AIDs.  Nelson Mandela went on to win The Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.

People can change for the better, while they may have incorrect methods in the past, yes they may have a shady history, you shouldn't judge them for their previous actions. People change, Even if they create a communist terrorist group. And Hypo hasn't even done that yet. He could be the next Nelson Mandela

He seems like he wants to help, and god knows the server, especially imperial needs as many cards in its favour.

Thanks for listening to my ted talk

+1

H. Ren - Janitor.

Edited by Tex-The-Old-PAC-Deity
  • Dislike 3
  • Quality Post 1
  • +1 2

33 minutes ago, hypo said:

image.png.98f06c9a8d336737858611063765fef6.png 

image.png.b67ad5139e66e281ce025f01e73a2246.png

Would help a lot If you could show the dates of that message and also the person who sent that message

edit: So we know that those messages are not fabricated

Edited by Akali
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 5
  • +1 1