STEAM_0:0:574810438

who banned you:?

I forgot the name of the user than banned me

length of the ban:?

2 days

reason for the ban?

shooting a trooper that contradicts community guidelines and rules 

Why should we unban you?

because i was immersed in roleplay hesitating against brutality that was occurring and retaliated, didn't intend to deliberately shoot for no reason, despite warned from the past i didn't think this action was 2 day ban worthy. I want to be a dedicated member of the server.

for some context an event character got executed by death troopers because he drew a weapon and shot them. mongy here decided it'd be a good idea to shoot and kill one of the death troopers. like you said, you were warned before. just wait out the 2 day ban champ

38 minutes ago, Centurion said:

for some context an event character got executed by death troopers because he drew a weapon and shot them. mongy here decided it'd be a good idea to shoot and kill one of the death troopers. like you said, you were warned before. just wait out the 2 day ban champ

Agreed just wait till the 2day ban expires to think about your actions and how you can improve yourself as player.

Considering it's just a 2 day ban... you should wait it out. Just make sure you are aware of any rule breaking in the future as no leniency will be given.

Denied.