Sign in to follow this  
Orion

Orion Unban Appeal

Your In-game Name: Orion

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138725728/

Your Steam ID (Find it here): STEAM_0:0:89230000

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Nero

Length of the ban? Permanent

Reason of the ban? Threats Against the Server

Why should we unban you?
Interested in playing on the new Imperial RP server, have mates returning to SWRP that I would like to play with.

Situation Regarding the Ban:
My memory on this ordeal isn't exactly great so take all this with a grain of salt.
I had joined the server as a recruit and was wanting to get trained, I was with probably 2-3 other people who appeared to be in a group who were all heavily minging. Both me and this group I had just met were getting very bored as no one was coming to train any of us even after many requests so I decided to join in on the minging that was going on at the time because there was nothing  better to do. During this whole debacle one of the members says "I am going to crash the server tonight" in the regimental comms, I procede to say something along the lines of "alright". All of the members of the recruit group procede to get banned somewhat later and my best guess is that they thought I was a part of this group so I was banned alongside them.

• +1 1

I see a fair enough punishment.
For insight... You have a warning far before that for Mass RDM.

As long as you acknowledge your wrongdoing and understand you will be punished if anything similar occurs again, I am happy to provide another chance to play the server.

Hey Orion!

I was just looking through your appeal and decided to take a look at your steam profile. I found to comments saying that you hack.... Not sure if they are just salty or you did in fact hack on a game. But you seem like you wanna play and not minge.

Screenshot 2020-12-24 173929.png

• Dumb 1
  • -1 1
  • PepeHands 1

8 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Hey Orion!

I was just looking through your appeal and decided to take a look at your steam profile. I found to comments saying that you hack.... Not sure if they are just salty or you did in fact hack on a game. But you seem like you wanna play and not minge.

Ah, the days of 2016 CSGO.
Have never cheated in that game or any game, I'm sure if you have played the game before you'll know the toxicity that is that game.

5 hours ago, Falcon said:

Hey Orion!

Cant take nothin from a steam comment section. S8n had a giant wordart cock on his for a few years and here he is the owner. Besides they from 2016 and from the looks, CSGO. He's had that same account for over 6 years now and not a single VAC ban. Pretty safe to say this is most likely just some tom foolery. Not sure if you was ever around for the early 2010s Xbox 360 chats but they was pretty similar. Doesn't mean nuffin. 

As for the rest, people minge that shit happens. Generally a threat to crash the server is dealt with pretty seriously but at the same time, it's a pretty common throwaway line that gets used just because it sounds "scary". At the end of the day this is only Gmod and he can always be removed and his record added to if he decides to muck about again. May as well throw him a bone. Call it a christmas miracle or whatever. 

+1 Unban the poor bastard

Edited by Kruger (Smooth)

On 12/24/2020 at 5:57 PM, Orion said:

Ah, the days of 2016 CSGO.
Have never cheated in that game or any game, I'm sure if you have played the game before you'll know the toxicity that is that game.

Hey mate,

Yep the game is toxic af. well you want to join back and have fun so +1 from me

On 12/24/2020 at 4:35 PM, Flea said:

I see a fair enough punishment.
For insight... You have a warning far before that for Mass RDM.

As long as you acknowledge your wrongdoing and understand you will be punished if anything similar occurs again, I am happy to provide another chance to play the server.

Sorry completely forgot about this, I acknowledge what I did was wrong and that if I do anything wrong in the future that I am subject to being re-banned.

Approved
Welcome back mate 🙂 

As self-acknowledged... there will be no leniency shown when punished next.