Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clarence

Clarence Appeal

Guest Clarence

Your In-game Name: Clarence

Your Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198385843590

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:0:212788931

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? A-89 'Kilo'

Length of the ban? Perma

Reason of the ban? exceeding warn limit, nitrp

Why should we unban you? 

I want to give CWRP an actual go, I regret all my decisions in the past on the server and wish to come back and become an actual member of the community. I understand if people may not want me back but all I ask for is another chance to redeem myself to the community as a good player. I don't remember the exact things I did on the server but I wish I didn't do them and will not do them again if I get unbanned. Thanks for reading.

Hey mate.

Some background for others opinions...
You've had 7 warnings which included an apparent 2 bans (I can't personally find bans their history) all in mid to late 2019.
You were then banned permanently on '20-09-20'.
These warnings mostly included NITRP and failure to listen to staff instruction.

I am happy to provide a second chance. Although, if you do return and decide to turn to any warn able offence, don't be surprised if another permanent ban is issued.
Hopefully you can understand why listening to staff members is important.

A final verdict will be given once the community and other staff members have their say.

Cheers 🙂 

I'll await a response and acknowledgement before further discussion and or verdict.

Hey Clarence,

You seem like you want to give CWRP a go properly which is good see. I think you should be given a second chance to show who you actually are but I will assure you that the staff team will not give a 3rd chance if you muck up again. I wish you the best of luck +1   

You havent played Gmod SWRP until you've gotten banned doing dumb shit on the biggest server you can find. Whether thats back in the day on Poseidon or here on Gateway there is bound to be some idiots following tradition. May as well through this dog a bone and give him a shot at a good time, can always ban him again after if he throws out his chance. 
+1 

• Like 1

This sorta thing happens all the time where people go through a dumbass mingy stage. I even kinda did it some time back in 2016-18 (but got bored after 1 day so never tried). Only concern is how recent the perma was but worst comes to worst the perma is just reinstated.

+1

From what I remember about you, you've gone through "giving it actual go" atleast 5 times, now I'm not one to talk but cmon dude. 

• Like 1