Nut

2132 'Nut' Unban Appeal

Gateway Gaming Clone Wars RP | Unban Appeal Template

spacer.png

Use the template below or your appeal will be void.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: Sergeant Nut

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046581628/

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:0:43157950

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? 

I was banned by one of the administrators, forgive me I cannot remember his name I believe he was an ARC Sergeant of some description?

Length of the ban?

Permanent.

Reason of the ban?

Continued mingeing, RDM of a staff member, and a whole raft of 'dishonesty' related offences I believe

Why should we unban you?

I honestly miss Gateway Gaming to be quite frank. There is not one other server that provides the immersive roleplay experience that it provided me when I 'chose' to RP. I believe that you should unban me because I am a great roleplayer, and member of the community when I chose to be.

I can assure you that I will not be 'choosing' to roleplay here and there, I will be fully immersed in roleplay.

I admit that I abused the rules and subsequently payed for it by getting a permanent ban. I can solemnly promise you that my intention if I end up getting unbanned, is to roleplay to my fullest I am asking for another shot from the Gateway staff team. You can literally permanently ban me if I get warned or do anything stupid again. 

I honestly don't know what else to say apart from A. I was wasting staff's time, and B. being a minge and causing interruptions on others roleplay within the server, and I apologies for this.

I really do.

I understand that I made a ban appeal a couple of months ago as per the message below from Spirit.

For your consideration - I can promise you that ill be a good boy.

image.png.c54678b5be0d4ce43860e35ce3fb0e78.png

• Love 1

I think you have given fair reasoning as to why you should be unbanned, I am unsure of what you did exactly but lbh everyone minges some time, but there is line between a minge who doesn't give af, and someone who understands what they have done and wants to redeem themselves, such as you. Worst comes to worst, you lie and just return to minge but it wouldn't be an issue for us to just re perma ban, but I have a feeling you don't intend that and personally, I wouldn't want to prevent you from having fun and entering a great community just because you did some silly shit in the past. That being said, I don't know how severe these 'offences' were, but overall, I think you deserve the chance - would be great to know who banned you though, and also, do you remember when you got banned? 

If you get unbanned, I hope you have an enjoyable return, and please behave haha - you don't need to quote on quote "be fully immersed in roleplay" the entire time, you may if you'd like, but many of our members enjoy having their fun as well, just ensure you are not ruining anyone else's fun, and best way to about it is sort of feeling the room at the time. To reinforce though, we are still a roleplay server and I am not encouraging mingeyness, I am just saying you don't have to kill yourself staying in character. 

Best of luck with the unban.

Edited by Pluto
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Pluto said:

I think you have given fair reasoning as to why you should be unbanned, I am unsure of what you did exactly but lbh everyone minges some time, but there is line between a minge who doesn't give af, and someone who understands what they have done and wants to redeem themselves, such as you. Worst comes to worst, you lie and just return to minge but it wouldn't be an issue for us to just re perma ban, but I have a feeling you don't intend that and personally, I wouldn't want to prevent you from having fun and entering a great community just because you did some silly shit in the past. That being said, I don't know how severe these 'offences' were, but overall, I think you deserve the chance - would be great to know who banned you though, and also, do you remember when you got banned? 

If you get unbanned, I hope you have an enjoyable return, and please behave haha - you don't need to quote on quote "be fully immersed in roleplay" the entire time, you may if you'd like, but many of our members enjoy having their fun as well, just ensure you are not ruining anyone else's fun, and best way to about it is sort of feeling the room at the time. To reinforce though, we are still a roleplay server and I am not encouraging mingeyness, I am just saying you don't have to kill yourself staying in character. 

Best of luck with the unban.

Thanks champ, appreciate the response. I believe it may have been Buck or someone who banned me...

I'm just hoping for another shot and that my previous actions haven't blown it for me.

Cheers

The banning admin seems to have been Winter (no longer a staff member) based on your description and the last warning Admin.  Overall I think you should have a second chance but if you do mess up at all I believe you shoudl go straight back to being banned. Overall +1 but on very thin ice.

Edited by ShuaDaddy

I have checked who had banned you, it was Noc, another admin who has just recently left. Overall it has been some time and it seems you regret what you had done and want to move forward, so I +1 for this ban appeal.

Good luck

3 minutes ago, Matty said:

I have checked who had banned you, it was Noc, another admin who has just recently left. Overall it has been some time and it seems you regret what you had done and want to move forward, so I +1 for this ban appeal.

Good luck

1 hour ago, ShuaDaddy said:

The banning admin seems to have been Winter (no longer a staff member) based on your description and the last warning Admin.  Overall I think you should have a second chance but if you do mess up at all I believe you shoudl go straight back to being banned. Overall +1 but on very thin ice.

Guys, thank you for your responses. I promise that I will not disappoint ya'll with breaking the rules again aye. I'm past that stage and just want to get into roleplay seriously now.

I don't see any issue in him being unbanned if you are really sincere in coming back to the server to fully roleplay, plus I do believe in second chances. +1, good luck buddie.

• +1 1