Sign in to follow this  
Andy

The Mandalorian - Chapter 12 Discussion

Disclaimer

This thread will contain spoilers for the latest episode of the Disney + original series "The Mandalorian"

Chapter 12: The Siege

Share your thoughts on the episode below!

Please use the following tags when posting in this thread.

[Spoiler] TEXT [/Spoiler]

Edited by Andy

honestly was a little bit of a filler episode but I enjoyed it, I’m interested to know more about the imperial side of things and what moff Gideon was standing next to at the end. I can honestly wait for ahsoka too, I don’t want them to just force it into the story for the sake of it.

23 minutes ago, Magnus said:

90% sure moff gideon had dark troopers with him at the end of the episode

yea like a cross between dark troopers and the security droids like K2SO

• Like 1

I'm theorizing that they are clearly cloning the child using it's midi-chlorian count, I'm wondering if this has something to do with cloning of force sensitive snoke in Episode 9?
Snoke | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Edited by Cappa

Pretty sure they're explaining the "Somehow" in Palatine's return, my guess where this plot is going anyway

But a pretty good episode even for a filler. Enjoyed it, plenty of cool scenes. 
Edited by Coric

On 11/20/2020 at 8:05 PM, s8n said:

Hide contents

honestly was a little bit of a filler episode but I enjoyed it, I’m interested to know more about the imperial side of things and what moff Gideon was standing next to at the end. I can honestly wait for ahsoka too, I don’t want them to just force it into the story for the sake of it.

Im gonna diagree in it being a filler episode. Imo it wasnt since it really focused on the important plot of why the Empire wanted the child. Also the tracker on the razercrest is gonna totally play a later part.

At first it feels like a filler but subverts it into being an important plot about the child.

Also, unrelated but it was very epic to see the Razercrest actually working and shooting shit

Edited by Aldis