Stoneman

Anaxes Edits

I am going to edit Anaxes next, and I want YOUR suggestions! You can put them here, and I will consider all of them, don't be shy!

• Love 7

Maybe make one of those Clone barracks bunkers that showed In the first episode In season 7 

Edited by Akali

Possibly add front gate controls to the main control area for navy so they don't have to run to the towers on the strip.

• Like 1

Main hangar blast doors that can open and close (The big doors between runway and inside hangars). Can be useful for using the fortress as well... a fortress. Kinda get a battle of Crait vibe.

• Like 1

Anaxes is already utter perfection.

OK but maybe some improvements to briefing such as a place to line up inside would be cool but IDK if thats possible due to limited space. 

Make the Airfield Hangars slightly bigger to make them decently useable for climbswep or jetpack training. At the moment they are decent sized on the floor, but the outcropping lip of the roof stops anything tall being spawned much. Maybe make a control that closes the whole hangar off and then can open it fully? Would be cool and support RSC's request to have cooler landing areas. 

I think the most worthwhile changes to Anaxes would be a complete rework of the Navy area, it is far too big for what's there and as such, is generally underutilised, perhaps the majority of it could be removed while the access point is changed to being solely the Navy area in the hangar. If this was changed, that would leave just R-Sec on the third floor. The third floor could be removed entirely by changing the location of the citadel and putting R-Sec there instead. The side hangar seems fairly useless, it is almost never used for anything other than training so that could probably be repurposed. The training areas are fairly far apart which is quite annoying, you could put a few training areas and a citadel under the map somewhere and used timed elevators to access them. This would open up another area on the second floor by getting rid of the primary training room, this could potentially be turned into a high command area. The stairs leading to the upper floors are also a pain and not very reminiscent of Star Wars, they could be replaced with timed teleport elevators. The primary hallway materials make me feel like I'm in a hospital and could be replaced with something a bit more Clone Wars-esque.

image.thumb.png.90ea6fa38e8ec20832e4384374bb948a.png

Exterior is pretty accurate right now, although the tower did have turrets on them which could be a cool addition if you made the functional.

image.png.f426b27d0e14191a902a9f382a0b6e24.png

image.thumb.png.d1275f271664855e23488bc4513a1330.png

Adding this reactor would be pretty cool but would take up a lot of area and not have enough functionality to be worth it. We used a nearly identical reactor for the Coruscant Base and I think Shy published the models he used for it.

image.png

A 3D skybox would also be epic

• Like 3

On 11/19/2020 at 5:43 PM, Linguine said:

while the access point is changed to being solely the Navy area in the hangar

No longer a Navy boy, so if they think my suggestion is dumb feel free to tell me so. But I always thought a cool idea is to have mock Venator bridges, that give the illusion they're in orbit above Anaxes.  (EG. Standard Venator bridge that they can teleport into.) gives them the best of both worlds with base/ship rp.

Venator Star Destroyer (1.0) 

• Like 3