Sign in to follow this  
Andy

The Mandalorian - Chapter 11 Discussion

Disclaimer

This thread will contain spoilers for the latest episode of the Disney + original series "The Mandalorian"

Chapter 11: The Heiress

Share your thoughts on the episode below!

Please use the following tags when posting in this thread.

[Spoiler] TEXT [/Spoiler]

Edited by Andy

I haven't watched it yet Andy. 

Now that i have this episode was pretty good, gave some good insight into the Mandalorians backstory. Keen to see what happens with Ahsoka!!!

Enjoyed it. Good episode. Keen to see Ahsoka in the next episode and see how the story goes from there.

I'm glad they took the effort to patch that gaping hole in the lore. The fact that most known Mandolorians ignored their own helmet traditions. 

The Watch kind of sound like the Amish of the Mando Culture. Kind of neat, glad to get back to seeing some Imperials clapped too. Never gets old. 

I'm keen to see Ahsoka, but really hope she's not dressed up like nightmare cosplay.

• Like 1

inb4 Ahsoka is only at the very end of the next episode as a cliffhanger, and looks like this.

image.png.e91b1ef3e574a421a6ed941d190c24ce.png

• Yikes 3

I really like the idea the explanation for the whole "no face reveal" thing that Mando has going on in relation to other mandalorians we've seen in the past, having it pinned as a trait of his particular group rather then a blanket retcon for all mandalorians.

Bo-Katan looks so good it's like she leaped out of the Clone Wars with her transition to live-action. I really hope the same can be said for Ahsoka when we see her, but I'm scared ngl.

• Like 2

The razercraft is the best character arc of the season so far. Maybe one day it’ll be repaired just so it can be crashed again

Favourite episode so far this season, really can feel the build up of tension going now. I definitely appreciated the little explanation of "the Watch." Keen to see that develop. Kinda sceptical about Ahsoka, feel like she's going to be a dead end and merely just be a name drop, not a main character.

Im so keen it was great to see explanations for the lore in terms of The Watch and seeing Katan got me ready for more, cant wait for Ashoka