Sign in to follow this  
Khai

Khai Unban Appeal

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: PVT 4587 Khai

Your Steam Profile Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheWildAustralian/

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:1:79609498

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Banned by Matty, however, the decision was made and heavily influenced by other members of staff.

Length of the ban? 1 Week.

Reason of the ban?  Ban Reason: "Fail RP" 

Why should we unban you?

The background to the sit was that I had just turned off the reactor. I personally feel that a 1 week ban is quite unjustified. A player that day only received a 3 day ban for impersonating a community banned player, and having no intent to RP. If anything, it shouldn't be a ban for FailRP, rather, a ban for NITRP. I hadn't killed myself to get out of the reactor room, I only ran out. The sit was, additionally, poorly handled with it occurring in full few of other players outside of the reactor room, not even teleporting me outside of the base to have a conversation.

Phys-gunning other players away from the sit is also a poor reflection of the quality of the staff team. 

Staff who are uncloaking and then recloaking in full view of other players to talk to me is also poor

I may have been staff, but a 1 week ban for turning off the reactor is a joke.

BanScreeny.png.5b38d110014bf66e13ea56af8a88d99c.png

Edited by Khai
Chucking in a photo
  • Thinking 1
  • Haha 1
  • +1 6

I've coped a FailRP warn for a similar incident, seems a bit wack that Khai getting 1 week.

A one week ban for turning off the reactor is super extreme. Sure, a couple day ban potentially but it is completely ridiculous to justify him being banned for a whole week just because he is past staff without any previous warns.

• Shocker 1

ill log on in a week to welcome you back

• Haha 4
  • Love 1
  • +1 1

6559a9e2bc6ecfd42c8d350951785f26.png

So you clearly state that you understand why you had received a ban.

I believe the severity was stemmed from your overall activity and corresponding actions whenever you hop on the server.

You were previous staff man... I'm sure you can understand if a player joins back from multiple OR single warns and or bans for NITRP or Fail RP and the player's actions result in selfishly disrupting or just overall reflecting a mingey behaviour (No intent...) severity would be inflicted justly.

I understand having fun on the server. Although, surely you would attempt to do so without ruining it for others.

I'm sure you can hold on for a week.
And unfortunately the next punishment won't reflect much light.

Cheers ❤️ 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Flea said:

You were previous staff man... I'm sure you can understand if a player joins back from multiple OR single warns and or bans for NITRP or Fail RP and the player's actions result in selfishly disrupting or just overall reflecting a mingey behaviour (No intent...) severity would be inflicted justly.

I do not have any previous warns, nor do I have any previous bans apart for the one I gave myself, which was quite a while ago.

5 minutes ago, Flea said:

I believe the severity was stemmed from your overall activity and corresponding actions whenever you hop on the server.

Could I have some examples of corresponding actions? I was not causing chaos, I wasn't shooting people, I wasn't getting people to break into RSEC, I wasn't insulting or offending any other people. 

6 minutes ago, Flea said:

So you clearly state that you understand why you had received a ban.

Just because I understand why I was banned, doesn't mean I agree with why I was banned, or the time I was banned for. 

Denied

I'm not going to waste my time on an ex-admin who came onto the server just to minge. If you have genuine intentions to actually roleplay then good on you. Take the 7 days to think about your actions and reflect on it. If not, and you come back on the server to keep minging, it's going to turn into a perma.

• Like 5
  • Dumb 1
  • Thanks 1
  • +1 3