• Current in-game alias/rank:

Staff Sergeant B-72 'Spooky'

• Previous Notable Names/Ranks/Positions

Beta ARC (2019) | Moderator (2018)

• Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:84660252

• List your current playtime (in hours) on our Clone Wars RP server:

109 + 129

• What is your age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.)

• How well known are you on a scale of 1-10?

6-7

• Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?

Yes
  • Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes
  • Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes
  • Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

Yes
  • Do you have any problems with any of our current staff members?

No
  • Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Yes
  • Do you have any active warns?

No

• How will you becoming a moderator impact our community?

The Gateway Community is already extremely impressive in comparison to other communities but I would of course keep Fast, Efficient and Reliable service to the Community, as well as engaging in RP when needed (Setting up live breaching courses, volunteering as backup EM etc.)

• Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated? Do you also understand that a staff role is one that comes with the expectation of commiting time to helping the users of the server (Up to 20 hours a week)?

Yes

• A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would firstly get a detailed report from the individual who reported the situation and advise him that it would be dealt with, I would also check for any other witnesses or footage of the situation occurring. I would then !bring [NAME] the offender and get his side of the situation, if he is rude and noncompliant I would check the /logs and see for myself, If he did in fact RDM other users I would !warn [Name] him for RDM (Depending on the amount) and Player Disrespect, I would then !return [NAME] him and keep an eye on him, If he continued to RDM/Insult users, he would receive (Depending on the severity) # day !ban [NAME] for RDM | Player Disrespect | Ignoring Staff. I would then inform Staff of my decision and inform reporting users that the situation has been dealt with and they can return to their RP.

• A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

• Firstly I would !bring [NAME] to a private area and allow them to calm down before continuing, once they calm down I would allow the user to explain himself and hear him out, depending on the situation I may also call in another staff member to avoid bias and discuss the situation with said Staff Member, if we believe that the warn is deserved, we would explain to him the reasons why it cannot be removed today and would invite him to dispute it on the forums. If however the warning did end up being false and the offender proved that he did not deserve the warning, after further consideration the warning would be removed and an apology would be given to the user. I would !return [NAME] the user and would resume my previous tasks.

• A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

• DDosing is an extremely serious threat and could severely impact the server and it's Community. I would immediately grab the offenders STEAMID through /logs and !ban [STEAMID] them indefinitely, immediately after i would report it immediately to a higher member of staff such Head Admin+

• A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would firstly !bring [NAME] both users to a secluded part of the map and calm them down, if they continue I would !freeze and !gag [NAME] both users and explain the seriousness of the situation to them both, once finished explaining I would separate both users to allow each of them to explain their side of the story freely (Possibly with extra help from staff) Once both parties have explained their sides I would attempt to find a compromise or some common ground on the situation. even after all that if they were still arguing with each other I would remind them of their position on the server and that such immature behavior could result in possible demotions or warning from both sides. After the situation is settled I would !return [NAME]  them back to their original positions and would keep an eye on any situations involving the two users. If they continued to argue i would issue them both warning for Player Disrespect and would report the situation to a higher staff member for future reference.

• A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would !bring [NAME] the cadet back to the training room and would call a Sergeant+ to the training room to train him, if nobody responds I would !bring [NAME] a random sergeant and request they do it. If the cadet continues to minge and not allow the Sergeant to conduct the training, I would !warn [NAME] the cadet for Minging, if he continues even after the first warning he would receive another for Minging and I would have a discussion with him if he actually wants to be on the server, if he does I would then wait until he completed his training, after the cadet is set free I would follow him for a bit using !administrate to check if he intends to break any rules, the moment he does I would !bring [NAME] to a secluded area and explain what i was doing and what rule i caught him breaking, after I have explained myself i would then !warn [NAME] him for the appropriate reason/s, due to him having 3 active warnings at this time he would receive an automatic ban.

Edited by Spooky
Touch ups
  • +1 5

Mad lad, always active, respectful and constantly there to support the community. Perfectly suited for this role. I give this bloke a big ol' +1

Good luck man 🙂

• Love 1

As I had a bit of a sneak peak at your application before you posted it's good to see you've taken in my feedback and added even more, this backs up your statement of wanting to learn new methods and ways of doing things.
As I have close interactions with you through RP and ts I can confidently say you would make a successful moderator. +1. 
Goodluck.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stingel said:

As I had a bit of a sneak peak at your application before you posted it's good to see you've taken in my feedback and added even more, this backs up your statement of wanting to learn new methods and ways of doing things.
As I have close interactions with you through RP and ts I can confidently say you would make a successful moderator. +1. 
Goodluck.

Cheers for your help throughout, helped so much

4 hours ago, Gale said:

Mad lad, always active, respectful and constantly there to support the community. Perfectly suited for this role. I give this bloke a big ol' +1

Good luck man 🙂

Aye cheers bro, a true chad

• Love 1

I've known Spooky for a long time now, he's the nicest and a respectful person I know and loves to support the community.

I believe he can be a great asset to the moderation team.

(っ)っ  +1 

goodluck man !

• Love 1

Spooky is a great guy, whenever i've talked to him or asked him for help he's been very nice and helpful.

I think you would make a great moderator +1

• Love 1

Good active player, easy to chat with, I think you'd make a good Mod Spooky. Good luck buddy +1

• Love 1

Definitely going to be giving a +1, the fact you took the opportunity to ask for feedback from multiple staff members is a great start to present yourself to be worthy of the moderator position. You took on my feedback and others and have made a solid application. Also, seeing the above comments, you have obviously made a good standing with other members of the community so I wish you the best of luck, good work and good luck : ) 

+1

- Pluto

• Love 1

14 hours ago, Akali said:

I've known Spooky for a long time now, he's the nicest and a respectful person I know and loves to support the community.

I believe he can be a great asset to the moderation team.

(っ)っ  +1 

goodluck man !

Super unexpected hahaha, thanks bro.

2 hours ago, SOUL said:

Spooky is a great guy, whenever i've talked to him or asked him for help he's been very nice and helpful.

I think you would make a great moderator +1

What an absolute man, cheers

1 hour ago, Choog said:

Good active player, easy to chat with, I think you'd make a good Mod Spooky. Good luck buddy +1

Ah thanks man likewise, you're an absolute legend.

1 hour ago, Pluto said:

Definitely going to be giving a +1, the fact you took the opportunity to ask for feedback from multiple staff members is a great start to present yourself to be worthy of the moderator position. You took on my feedback and others and have made a solid application. Also, seeing the above comments, you have obviously made a good standing with other members of the community so I wish you the best of luck, good work and good luck : ) 

+1

- Pluto

The Feedback you gave me helped out so much, i appreciate the hell out of that. Thank you 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

While I haven’t been on the server for over a year now and can’t really throw you a vote, your application is really good. 
good luck champ.

Edited by Jesse
  • Thanks 1

Hey Spookums

I know the effort you've put into the app and I know that you would take the role seriously and have pride in your work.

Spooky is an absolute mad lad that I feel would be a great addition to the moderator team, as when he puts his mind to things he can be very patient and show he cares deeply about the community.

+1 Bois

Edited by Grif
  • Thanks 1

Application Denied
Re-apply in one month.

If you wish to gain reasoning and feedback, reach out to myself.

• Shocker 1