• Current in-game alias:

1102 Sentinel/ Hades/ 1080 TI
  • List your current playtime:

• Are you a donator?

Yes
  • Have you used PAC3 before?

No
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?

I would like to sue pac3 to improve my ability to roleplay in gateway, either it be to do lore wise animation or add some a more unique animation on say running slicing ect
  • How is PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?

It would allow me to become more intimate with players and their lore standards, enable a more realistic standard for myself and add a place for me to learn with reason.
  • PAC3 Example #1:

• PAC3 Example #2:

• PAC3 Example #3:

• PAC3 Example #4:

12 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Imsorry.png.8916fa9938f28472111d60dbab239467.png

are those bunny ears...

• Haha 1

I see what you have done with the handling of the weapon when it on safety as it what they did in the show but with the last PAC seems more of a joke and can leave a bad look on why we should give you one of our limited slots for PAC. With the PACs you have shown is very limited and I feel you need to show more on what you could do with PAC.

Overall I think you should add more to what you have added as it shows us you have skill in some areas but not as much I would like to see to which I could then give my support for this application.

Natural until you remove or fix your 4th example and add more examples to show us what else you could do if you have received the ability to use PAC.

37 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

Edited by Dterroriser
  • Haha 1

Ehh I dunno chief. I have a couple of things that people may have issues with:
- Firstly, there aren't too many different types of example. We have some reasonably basic model additions, and what appears to be a custom running animation (which we can't actually tell is an animation because it's a picture and not a video of the thing in motion, so it could literally just be still). This doesn't display a very wide skillset, and with a lot of very capable applicants and a very finite amount of PAC slots, it doesn't help your case.
- Secondly, you have only written two sentences stating why you need PAC. People aren't expecting a 2000 word essay with a 25 point reference on why you deserve PAC on a gmod server, but putting in a LITTLE bit more effort looks good on your application
- Thirdly, that last PAC:

All in all, i'm going to cop you with a -1 with your application as it stands now. But, if you come back to it and improve it a little bit, i'll be more than happy to chuck you a +1

Edited by Humbug
  • Haha 1

Please tell me this application for pac3 is a joke o-o

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Please tell me this application for pac3 is a joke o-o

Yes what Cappa said.

10 hours ago, Giraffe said:
  •  

Fix Example 4 : It confuses me that you want PAC to explore lore standards, yet one of your examples is bunny ears

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Giraffe said:

Really trying to put the wolf in Wolfpack

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Dterroriser said:

The last one was a joke. I could easily slap something better in there but I thought making someone laugh would be funnier but I'm more than inclined to change it. Since now I got the reaction I wanted I'm going to put something better in there.

Pac3 applications are to demonstrate ability with pac3, which I feel you've done to the word. Solid effort.

Also good work on making people throw hissyfits about your final example I guess HAHA. Keep it in there, just to piss 'em off more 😎  (ya spastics) - but add a serious 4th example to balance it. -- and don't ever use it in-game or you'll be losing your kneecaps.

Edited by Noc
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noc said:

Also good work on making people throw hissyfits about your final example I guess HAHA. Keep it in there, just to piss 'em off more 😎  (ya spastics)

@Noc amen brother!! he needs to just keep his tail wagging and represent the 104th like a good little wolf cub 😹

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Serbo said:

@Noc amen brother!! he needs to just keep his tail wagging and represent the 104th like a good little wolf cub 😹

Miss you ❤️

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Noc said:

Pac3 applications are to demonstrate ability with pac3, which I feel you've done to the word. Solid effort.

Also good work on making people throw hissyfits about your final example I guess HAHA. Keep it in there, just to piss 'em off more 😎  (ya spastics) - but add a serious 4th example to balance it. -- and don't ever use it in-game or you'll be losing your kneecaps.

Done that to a word? What, 3 of the same example and one that might not even be an animation?

4 minutes ago, Veldt said:

Done that to a word? What, 3 of the same example and one that might not even be an animation?

Oh god no would I use that in the server, bruh i would remove my own kneecaps if thats the case

❤️

The space for examples are to demonstrate your knowledge and aptitude regarding PAC, not to try and get a reaction from people. Treating it as a joke does no favours for your application.

• Angry React 1

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

The space for examples are to demonstrate your knowledge and aptitude regarding PAC, not to try and get a reaction from people. Treating it as a joke does no favours for your application.

Look that's fair but the backlash was worse than I was expecting, I get people take their pac very seriously and trust me learning it on a dime wasn't making my life any easier but it was fun none the less. I'm certain a little light heated joke about 104th is ok. The whole point of my submission was to show what I'm more inclined to do (actual RP stuff) but also poke a little light heated fun at a joke I made ages ago, Not to start an uproar within the gateway community as seen above. Others are happy with what I made with their exception being all the same, the joke, the one that is being changed as per what I pointed out. 

Sorry I didn't make my point clear.