Current In-game alias:
Mconnell / Mute

Time Played (Minimum 40 hours played):
409 Hours over all name changes.

Are you a donator? (YES/NO)
YES

PAC3 Questions

Have you used PAC3 before?
Yes but not to the point I'm at now with animations.

Why do you want access to PAC3?
I would like access to PAC3 to have more creativity with my character in RP. As well as to personalize my look expressing my characteristics to other players. I really enjoy creating new PAC's and would love to use them on the server and share them with others. PAC can also be very much to enhance the experience for others like in Events, Operations and being a EC (or on base). Some Model's have very limited body groups ether from not having any. Using PAC I can add to my character visually without the limit of the body groups add-on it has (appropriate body groups for the rank). This means things like Pouches, Bags, Capes, Facial features and more that could be available to me without limits (staying with PAC3 rules).

How is using PAC3 going to enhance your time on the server?
PAC will definitely give more Rations but will also help to be more immersed. Could also make me enjoy my time more by interacting with more players who have PAC3 and getting to know more people on the server.

PAC's
(Three needed to be Youtube links sorry)

Arm band with 'Mconnell' in Galactic Basic, with a light that uses the flash light event.
1268162638_Screenshot(272).thumb.png.125025315017373399e6ff09527b2ec7.png
1551040987_Screenshot(271).thumb.png.a9b575e0589a709761b56c556eb31e11.png1243744150_Screenshot(299).thumb.png.0669ce50d9c289c7d0b655452491ab4c.png
^
Idle animation (edited bones).

Custom animation with a effect for the Jetpack.

Forearm animation used for gathering data.

More PAC's will be posted in the comments over time!

Edited by Mconnell
Played time on GG wasnt correct
  • Like 2
  • +1 9

Thank goodness, someone who isn’t useless with PAC.

• Dislike 5
  • Haha 4

Huge +1, designs look amazing and you are a loyal, respectful, and friendly player. You definitely deserve this, especially after seeing some of those designs, looks awesome and for how long I have known you there is no doubt in my mind that you will take responsibility with this ability, as well as create some great stuff for RP. Good work Mconnell.

- Pluto

• Thanks 1

I like the ideas you've got going for the animations even if they look a bit clunky at times and could be smoothed out a bit more, you've done well to demonstrate your ability to do custom animations but im going to stay neutral for this one as i belive you could do more to demonstrate your ability with PAC.

• Like 1

+1

I may be new to the server, but one thing I can tell is that you're a good roleplayer, you don't minge, hell you've barely even been arrested

• Great roleplayer
  • Great PAC3 designs, very unique and I love them
  • You could do some great things, just make sure to keep working on more stuff even after you get PAC3. - I really wanna see more
  • Like 1

Sorry for not responding sooner!

On 8/3/2020 at 4:20 PM, Murky said:

I like the ideas you've got going for the animations even if they look a bit clunky at times and could be smoothed out a bit more, you've done well to demonstrate your ability to do custom animations but im going to stay neutral for this one as i belive you could do more to demonstrate your ability with PAC.

Agree with you on that the custom animations look chunky and definitely could be fleshed out a little more. I will hopefully have some time to work on a wider range to add here. Thanks for the Feedback, much appreciated!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brass said:

+1

I may be new to the server, but one thing I can tell is that you're a good roleplayer, you don't minge, hell you've barely even been arrested

• Great roleplayer
  • Great PAC3 designs, very unique and I love them
  • You could do some great things, just make sure to keep working on more stuff even after you get PAC3. - I really wanna see more

Thank you very much for the support Brass, means a lot and hope I can do more PACs in the future on the server and hopefully share them with all of you.

On 8/3/2020 at 5:01 PM, Emerald said:

Massive +1

Designs look great

Thanks!

On 8/2/2020 at 11:04 PM, Akali said:

Love the designs @Mconnell big +1

Thanks Akali!

On 8/3/2020 at 9:34 AM, 14 said:

i thought i was decent at pac3 +1

Haha, pretty sure you’re better. Thanks for the +1 man!

On 8/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, Pluto said:

Huge +1, designs look amazing and you are a loyal, respectful, and friendly player. You definitely deserve this, especially after seeing some of those designs, looks awesome and for how long I have known you there is no doubt in my mind that you will take responsibility with this ability, as well as create some great stuff for RP. Good work Mconnell.

- Pluto

Thanks Pluto! Don’t know what else to say but thank you.

On 8/2/2020 at 10:56 PM, ItsGary said:

Ah +1

Ah Gary we meet again...Thanks for the +1!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PAC was working on a while ago and finally got back around to finishing it.
Key bind event with a whole bunch of edited bones with a Coffee mug.
Going to start working on another PAC in the coming days.

1678482286_Screenshot(334).thumb.png.2a3e0393b398048d47cc6d87da252d89.pngspacer.png

Edited by Mconnell
  • Like 4