Gateway Gaming Clone Wars RP | Unban Appeal Template

spacer.png

Use the template below or your appeal will be void.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: dInGo, ZERO, (either one of these not actually sure cause this ban happened years ago)

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/customslinkbruzza/

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:1:75578716

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? SSG 1176 Valor

Length of the ban? Permanent

Reason of the ban? Mass RDM, No intent to RP

Why should we unban you?

This ban happened in 2017, I'm keen to find a server to roleplay and Gateway Gaming is renowned for its roleplay from what i've heard from lots of communities. Not only this but many of my mates play on this server and i'm keen to step in and join them but once i decided to join them i found out that i was banned. I'm guessing this ban would have happened when i was a "edgy" teen coming onto Garry's Mod servers primarily to minge, something which is now completely out of my interest as i'm looking for a new server to devote my time to. 

I truly hope you consider my ban appeal and forgive my foolish actions of the past.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Accepted
Considering your ban was in 2017, a second chance is in order. Enjoy your time here. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • +1 1