Crack

Cracks hopeless introduction

Hello all,

in a few short words I'd like to say hi to the community, first of all thank you for all being so kind and non-minty like other servers I've been on *cough* *cough* anyways I'm currently a part of 501st and am aiming towards getting into 501st arf feel free to pm me I game if you'd like to talk about my activity or anything and I'm trying to make a little RP story about my character ct 1047 crack thank you and I'll see you round

Welcome to the forums! It's absolutely great to see players roleplay about their own characters, it really adds more depth to the server!

Sorry about that tanker but Poseidon does have a problem with minges anyway I'll put that beside me and move on into gateway

Welcome to the forums! It's absolutely great to see players roleplay about their own characters, it really adds more depth to the server!

Thanks for that fours, I'm still working out where I should post my RP story so I might end up posting it in off topic any suggestions?

Thanks for that fours, I'm still working out where I should post my RP story so I might end up posting it in off topic any suggestions?

I would suggest posting it in the following section:

Garry's mod servers > Star Wars Clone Wars RP > General discussion (in character) > Shiny Clones

Welcome to the community pal :D

[float=left][/float]

Garry's mod servers > Star Wars Clone Wars RP > General discussion (in character) > Shiny Clones

He could do it in the 501st thread, since that's his reg. Anyways, yeah Cracking, you can do it in the 501st thread, it's been done before.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes I hope to see you on so you can teach me you're ways

[float=left][/float]

He could do it in the 501st thread, since that's his reg. Anyways, yeah Cracking, you can do it in the 501st thread, it's been done before.

Apparently I don't know how to read, replace shiny clones with 501st then Crack

[float=left][/float]

Apparently I don't know how to read, replace shiny clones with 501st then Crack

NP phantom I'm working on it now

Well you see here at Gateway.

We don't like talking terribly about other communities!.

But know that you are most welcome here and we enjoy having you around.

Well you see here at Gateway.

We don't like talking terribly about other communities!.

But know that you are most welcome here and we enjoy having you around.

No problem stooge I'll be sure not to mention other communities again and thank you for the welcome I'll be sure to note if you are on SWRP