Sign in to follow this  
Wraith

Wraith Ban Appeal

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your In-game Name: I dunno what it was back then left Gmod for about a year now

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WookieKhan/

Your Steam ID (Find it here) STEAM_0:1:150531988

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you? Nyx

Length of the ban? Perm

Reason of the ban? Advertising

Why should we unban you? Well I have change but I mostly wanna get back into Gmod and some of my ARMA 3 mates are here. I do apologise for what I did. But I just wanna play with mates and have fun now.

• +1 1

Posted (edited)

played with this lonely man a lot, he seems to be better then he used to be its a +1 from me

Edited by Climber (Voltii)

He would of had time to grow since then. I reckon it wouldn't hurt to give the guy a 2nd chance. +1

I’ve known you for a long time and we’ve worked closely during that time both on and off the server. I’m not sure what’s happened to you in that time but it seems you’ve somehow either not changed or had a drastic change in which you went downwards. My only recent interaction was in the TS tonight and from what I heard I can’t properly judge whether you’re serious or not, so if you’re really here to play, you’ve got to earn that. If accepted I hope to see you making that effort like you did in the past. The player base is fairly new and don’t know you so take this as a chance to possibly restart from scratch.

+1

5 minutes ago, Flxnks said:

I’ve known you for a long time and we’ve worked closely during that time both on and off the server. I’m not sure what’s happened to you in that time but it seems you’ve somehow either not changed or had a drastic change in which you went downwards. My only recent interaction was in the TS tonight and from what I heard I can’t properly judge whether you’re serious or not, so if you’re really here to play, you’ve got to earn that. If accepted I hope to see you making that effort like you did in the past. The player base is fairly new and don’t know you so take this as a chance to possibly restart from scratch.

+1

Sorry I think you think im WraithAU/Lupas. Im not im just a guy wanting toplay with frends. And I definatly didnt have anything todo with lupas shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Uhh awkward coincidence considering he was just on TS last night. Still stands, it’s been over a year, we’re a community of second chances 🙂

+1 he's got motivation to play and he should have a 2nd chance 😎

Accepted.
Apologies for the late response from management.