Sign in to follow this  
Bobby-1

Staff Feedback - 09/06/20

Hello Everyone,

After being a Senior Administrator of the Gateway gaming staff team, I want to spend my time understanding on where the staff team currently stands in the eyes of the community, I have created a feedback form that will be linked at the bottom of this post and you guys taking the time to fill it out would be amazing. I am currently working with the Administrators and Moderators to find ways we can improve the community and improve your experience.

The form I created has been would only take you a couple of minutes, don't be afraid to say anything as every response would be anonymous, feel free to go as in-depth as you please and list on what you guys think should be improved upon.

Sincerely,
Bobby

Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen-Ls8_tUXIOgf6Ss7I4YhIDCgxxE-EMGB15UNGMhEF9DTvw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by Bobby-1

Bring back the old ranking system please, people speed through CO ranks with shit all effort, it’s just become a waiting game now. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Bring back the old ranking system please, people speed through CO ranks with shit all effort, it’s just become a waiting game now. 

This is relevant to Staff Performance across the server, your issue, however, is one handled by RHC. If you have a suggestion to make you're free to raise it to any RHC member.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1