Sign in to follow this  
Rhinous

CS:GO Wingman Interest

Hey everyone, Just making this post to try and see how many people might be interested in a CS:GO Wingman tournament. As Wingman only requires 2 players per team it won't require nearly as many players as a 5v5 game tournament would. If you or a friend would be interested in participating in something like this, just chuck a response down below!

For those of you who haven't played the Wingman gamemode: 

The Wingman game mode consists of 2 versus 2 competitive matches on maps with one bombsite, a best-of-16 game format, and a special Wingman skill group. The rules are similar to competitive, but the game mode takes place in "compact" maps with only one bombsite. Compared to original maps, Wingman versions are smaller with most of the map cut off with invisible walls, and the spawns are moved much closer to the bombsite. The round timer is 1 minute and 30 seconds.

• +1 5

15 hours ago, Magnus said:

cs is easy tho it’s legit just cod without ads

You down bro? 

Posted (edited)

I'm all for it, I like to play in tournaments, regardless of whether it's 5 on 5 or 2 on 2. It's been a while since I've played in tournaments because I've been focusing on raising my lvl 10 faceit. You need to learn how to play well, and for this, I watch the matches of professional teams here https://tips.gg/csgo/matches/ . For example, now there is an important tournament ESL season 13. And I was amazed at how the Gambit tore apart the holders of 4 majors-Astralis. It is worth admitting that the CIS level of CS has grown quite high, because after the victory of Gambit at IEM Katowice, many thought that this was a team for one tournament, but this is far from the case.

Edited by Sotfik
  • Confused 1