Spirit

Game Nights - Reccomended Titles

header.jpg?t=1586965992

Game: SCP: Secret Laboratoy

Maximum Server Player Cap: 20

Platform: Steam

Price: FREE

Description: Deep within the SCP Foundation during a containment breach, many of the anomalies have bypassed security and escaped from their chambers - without peaceful intentions. Become site personnel, a re-containment agent, or an anomalous entity and fight to take control of or escape the facility!

header.jpg?t=1571181091

Game: Among Us

Maximum Server Player Cap: 10

Price: $7.50 (Can be downloaded on IOS/Android for free to be played alongside PC players)

Description: An online and local party game of teamwork and betrayal for 4-10 players...in space! Play as either a Crewman, who must complete your tasks in order to escape, or an Imposter, whose only task is to kill off every Crewman onboard! Be careful, as the Imposters may strike at any time. Find and report bodies to bring everyone together to discuss suspects.

header.jpg?t=1586461925

Game: Star Wars Battlefron 2 (Classic)

Maximum Server Player Cap: 64

Platform: Steam, G2A (Way Cheaper)

Price: $14.50

Description: Engage in massive online battles with multiplayer action for up to 64 players. Play five different online game modes including Conquest, Assault, one-and two-flag Capture the Flag, and Hunt.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1576464538

Game: TTT, Murder, Hide and Seek, Deathrun

Maximum Server Player Cap: Varies

Price: You've already got it, probably.

Description: Game Nights may feature a host of other Garry's Mod gamemodes of popular choice.

Just a note about “Among Us” You can also get it on iOS/Android for free and cross play with those on PC if you can’t afford the $7.50 🙂 

3 hours ago, Spirit said:

header.jpg?t=1586461925

Game: Star Wars Battlefron 2 (Classic)

Maximum Server Player Cap: 64

Price: $14.50

Description: Engage in massive online battles with multiplayer action for up to 64 players. Play five different online game modes including Conquest, Assault, one-and two-flag Capture the Flag, and Hunt.

Also, if you want to get it a little cheaper, you can also grab the game on G2A for almost half the price, here

Posted (edited)

header.jpg.f709e28715264ec805144ed43f43a508.jpg

Game: Hearts of Iron IV

Maximum Server Player Cap: Varied (Best performance 5-6)

Platform: Steam

Price: $57

Description: Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history. 

We also have a discord link if you are interested! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/BJpp5f3

Edited by Xao_Acroheart
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Xao_Acroheart said:

Description: Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history. 

We also have a discord link if you are interested! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/BJpp5f3

You're being cringe again vro. Nah but I'm down as long as you pay for the DLCs (as if you don't already have them all)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flxnks said:

You're being cringe again vro. Nah but I'm down as long as you pay for the DLCs (as if you don't already have them all)

Always got the DLCs for this game

4 hours ago, Xao_Acroheart said:

I want to play but im cringe at HOI, have the DLCs tho (except La Resistance)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Chreign said:

I want to play but im cringe at HOI, have the DLCs tho (except La Resistance)

We welcome players of all different skill levels and I can always try to give you tips as I am quite the experienced player.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Xao_Acroheart said:

We welcome players of all different skill levels and I can always try to give you tips as I am quite the experienced player.

Or we play EU4 so I can win the Thirty Years' War without dying at Lutzen

20 hours ago, Kandy said:

Gateway League of legends tournament 

bro ill fuck u and nexoit up

• Thinking 1

valorant-personajes-1.jpg

Game: CS:GO Knockoff

Maximum Server Player Cap: 10

Download here.

Price: FREE

Description: Riot's first FPS game, which features a simple 5v5 bomb planting style of gameplay with the addition of agents who have different abilities and specialties. 

• +1 2

15 hours ago, s8n said:

valorant-personajes-1.jpg

Game: Valorant

Maximum Server Player Cap: 10

Download here.

Price: FREE

Description: Riot's first FPS game, which features a simple 5v5 bomb planting style of gameplay with the addition of agents who have different abilities and specialties. 

Played this yesterday for a little bit and it was alright. 

• Like 1