Sign in to follow this  
Sands

Ranking

Would clone cadets outrank the massiff hounds? and if not what rank are the massiff's?

• Quality Post 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Angry React 1
  • Haha 2

And would a massiff hold enough power to arrest someone without a CG Trooper? 

• Thanks 1

Considering you gotta move out of the way for them, at least 2nd Lieutenant.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flxnks said:

Considering you gotta move out of the way for them, at least 2nd Lieutenant.

Based on that information, will i be arrested for never saluting them and linking back to my 3rd question, Will it be the massiff arresting me?

Going off how K-9 units handle their service animals, the animal will always be a higher rank than their handler because it means if the handler was to assault their animal, it would be classed as assaulting a superior officer. This would mean the rank of the massiff itself would be dependent on the handler, because they should always be a higher rank. I don't believe the massiff itself would have the authority to conduct an arrest, nor would it have the cognitive or physical capabilities to do an arrest without a handler present.  

2 minutes ago, Shark said:

Going off how K-9 units handle their service animals, the animal will always be a higher rank than their handler because it means if the handler was to assault their animal, it would be classed as assaulting a superior officer. This would mean the rank of the massiff itself would be dependent on the handler, because they should always be a higher rank. I don't believe the massiff itself would have the authority to conduct an arrest, nor would it have the cognitive or physical capabilities to do an arrest without a handler present.  

Ok Draa. Considering in Russia, bears are trained to perform breach and clearing abilities, I reckon a Massiff could perform an arrest. 

2 minutes ago, Flxnks said:

Ok Draa. Considering in Russia, bears are trained to perform breach and clearing abilities, I reckon a Massiff could perform an arrest. 

I personally would like to see this thing try and arrest somebody lol

fuckincrocodilething.jpg.d8da121026a7642d5916787ab8f34b90.jpg

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Who’s this guy?

That's a bit rude 

Marshal Commander Grizzo 

• Like 1

This has to be the most enlightened thread of Gateway Gaming not that hard, truly rivaling the Greek Scholars.

• Like 1