s8n

Donator Weapon Suggestion Thread

Hello all, 

I'm looking for some more things to put into the donator store, whether it be weapons, equipment or something like that. 

Leave your suggestions below with a link to it if possible.

Nothing too OP

please.

• Thinking 1

Posted (edited)

Grappling hook 🥵

Edited by Bongus
It wasn't meant to be taken seriously guys can I have my fourm privledges back?
  • Like 2
  • -1 13
  • +1 7

Posted (edited)

bling dc15a 😱

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 4

Bring back the bling weapons from pointshop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 5

Different Type of Grenades, E.G. (EMP & Smoke Grenades)

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
  • -1 4

Make gateway crates, add skins

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

6 minutes ago, Cappa said:

Make gateway crates, add skins

what you have done has made god very unhappy

• Like 1
  • +1 1

Idea...

Gateway crates, they cost $0.50 each. 
The keys are $2.50
There are multiple different crates that drop different stuff to fuck over peopl- I mean to add variety.
The crates include things like promotions, regiments and ulx/staff ranks.

There is a 0.00001% chance to receive anything actually good, every other time you receive a photo of Beatroot's dog to make you happy and spend more money, so basically a 100% chance to get something good.

Then the money can go towards buying out every other clone wars server, creating an empire stronger than Star Wars, to finally combat the evil company of Icefuse to finally become the ultimate gamers of all of Gmod.

Stonks

• Like 2
  • Quality Post 2

10 minutes ago, Richard said:

Idea...

Gateway crates, they cost $0.50 each. 
The keys are $2.50
There are multiple different crates that drop different stuff to fuck over peopl- I mean to add variety.
The crates include things like promotions, regiments and ulx/staff ranks.

There is a 0.00001% chance to receive anything actually good, every other time you receive a photo of Beatroot's dog to make you happy and spend more money, so basically a 100% chance to get something good.

Then the money can go towards buying out every other clone wars server, creating an empire stronger than Star Wars, to finally combat the evil company of Icefuse to finally become the ultimate gamers of all of Gmod.

Stonks

lola.jpg

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I am more than happy to continue working on my skinned weapon variants. i'll include some examples of what i had made as a concept in the past. 

These were planet inspired, by planets such as Geonosis, Umbara, Kashyyyk, Mustafar, Hoth etc. this is only an example of what's possible right now, and i enjoy making them.

here's an album of all of my tests

Obviously some of these would need to be redone once we have our final weapon pack

Edited by Budds
  • Love 1
  • +1 5

Posted (edited)

I could see something like a Booster Syringe being a pretty cool addition to the donators weapons. Imagine every life you get a one time use medi-shot syringe that could give your character some boosts temporarily. Imagine it like potions from minecraft

Increase player speed for 30 seconds
Increase players health for 30 seconds
Give Players Fast Health Regen for 30 seconds etc.

This would be good as it doesnt give players permanent boosts or traits, and doesnt make them too OP during events. It will only last for a x amount of time and the boost will run out until they respawn

Heres an example if my explanation is autism

Edited by Buck :)
  • +1 2

How about some cool knives? Honestly, they'd just be cool looking small weapons that are in no way effective in actual combat. They'd just be there to seperate the poors from the non-poors.

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Centurion said:

How about some cool knives? Honestly, they'd just be cool looking small weapons that are in no way effective in actual combat. They'd just be there to seperate the poors from the non-poors.

Vibro blade and virbro blade skins 😎

• Thanks 1

Thought I’d add guys, things that aren’t on the server would be cool, things that are only DONATABLE, like the tac insert etc 

10 hours ago, Budds said:

I am more than happy to continue working on my skinned weapon variants. i'll include some examples of what i had made as a concept in the past. 

These were planet inspired, by planets such as Geonosis, Umbara, Kashyyyk, Mustafar, Hoth etc. this is only an example of what's possible right now, and i enjoy making them.

here's an album of all of my tests

Obviously some of these would need to be redone once we have our final weapon pack

Would it be possible to have RC variants to the skins?

2 hours ago, Brother Rein said:

Would it be possible to have RC variants to the skins?

if that's the route that the server wishes to take, i can make some skins for the dc17m. Not sure about the sub-categories such as the sniper, launcher etc, but def the base rifle because every RC has it

Maybe some kind of cool looking ID card system?

Edited by Aldis
typo

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Performance enhancers

already done, you wouldn’t know though since you don’t play the server lol