s8n

CW: Server Timeline Vote

What Timeline?  

103 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. What Timeline?

Posted (edited)

If its not broken don't fix it. We shouldn't let the clone wars timeline define the server. The negatives outweigh the positives imo.

I believe there should be a 3rd option to just keep the server flowing as it is currently. That way a fair judgement can be made. 

Edited by Nexoit
  • Like 1
  • +1 4

If you’re wanting to keep most things the same as they, then vote for season four. Its the closest you can get to keeping content from the server currently, with an exception of having things like Echo in Bad Batch for an example, very minor things as apposed to going to season 6, where a large portion of the content will be forced to be taken away. 

You can now change your vote if you choose to with this information, I had to change a setting in the forums poll system for it to work. 

• Confused 1

I understand that there is a lot that would change if we change from Season 4 to Season 6, is there any possibility that we could see, in clear terms, the effects of changing to a Season 6 timeline? May just be me, but at the moment, I don't really know how many lore characters in Clone Regiments that would be taken away. I would love to make a more informed decision on where the server will lead, based on actual, clear wording, of the removal of lore characters / regiments / Jedi / whatnot. 

11 minutes ago, Khai said:

I understand that there is a lot that would change if we change from Season 4 to Season 6, is there any possibility that we could see, in clear terms, the effects of changing to a Season 6 timeline? May just be me, but at the moment, I don't really know how many lore characters in Clone Regiments that would be taken away. I would love to make a more informed decision on where the server will lead, based on actual, clear wording, of the removal of lore characters / regiments / Jedi / whatnot. 

Ahsoka not in the Jedi Order
Barris in prison
Fives dead
Echo presumed dead
Waxer dead
Adi Galia dead
Hardcase dead
Tup dead

This is just what i could think of off the top of my head, i think you can get the picture that a lot of characters will be seized/unusable when swapping to season 6. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, s8n said:

This is just what i could think of off the top of my head, i think you can get the picture that a lot of characters will be seized/unusable when swapping to season 6. 

Ty @s8n

17 minutes ago, Bright said:

trynna fix something that isnt broken? nice

We can skip the snarky remarks

• Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

So Just a query, what time in season 6 would we be looking at?

Read the option two title... 

This post will be locked now.

A post will be made soon detailing every change that will be made with the defined timeline swap.