Sign in to follow this  
4048 Rorty

4048 Rorty

Posted (edited)

Your Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105125530/

Your Steam ID (Find it here): STEAM_0:0:72429901

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who banned you?

Andy

Length of the ban?

2 weeks

Reason for the ban?

The ban was for mass RDM

Why should we unban you?

I was falsely banned for mass rdm, when i only killed one clone under an rp situation.
My friend was permakilled due to the lack of competence of the CG, they failed to release him from prison during a defcon 1 situation.
I took it upon myself to execute one CG in order to avenge my friend and bring justice to these unjust clones.

Edited by 4048 Rorty
  • -1 1

Posted (edited)

You don't execute clones, specially not CG. I'm surprised FailRP wasn't included in your ban sentence as executing another clone is not RP whatsoever - that is an Imperial thing. Should probably keep that in mind for the future!

Wait out your ban, you don't seem apologetic whatsoever. (although I do see this appeal leaning in your favour if you begin to acknowledge your wrongs as such, wrong. 

Edited by Noc

Honestly, I think if you were to be unbanned you'd just come back and minge again. Seemed to me like you and your friends had no itentions on actually being members of the community. -1 from me, sorry dude.