Prerequisites:

Do you have Teamspeak 3 Installed?

Yes

Do you enjoy helping other people?

Yes

Are you willing to test your stress?

Yes

Age? (Minimum of 14 years of age.): 

List your current playtime (Minimum of 80 Hours): (Click Here)

(GG)Snow- 564
Squid- 84
(Few Other names but cant remember)
Estimated Total - 648

Are you willing to learn new ways to approach situations?

Im always willing to learn new things

Do you have any active warns?

I have 0 Active warns

Do you have a problem with any of our current staff members?

Not that I am aware of.

Requirements:

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:160720743

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198281707214/

Current in game alias / rank:

Council Member, Master Ki-Adi Mundi

How known are you on a scale of 1-10 (10 being everyone knows you):

Under my current name probably a 5/10 Depending on how long the people have played the server.

How will you becoming a moderator make an impact on the community?

I feel that if I become a moderator it would affect the community positively because I am an active member of the community, very approachable, easy to talk with and easy get a lot with. Ontop of this I have previous moderator experience within the server.

Do you believe you're able to deal with individuals and situations in a completely unbiased manner?

I believe I can do this, dealing with situation in an unbiased manner is something I have experience with when I was Staff Previously

Do you use our Teamspeak server often?

I am on Teamspeak when ever im on the server.

Do you understand that as a member of the Staff Team, your position may be subject to change and / or termination should you not be performing to the degree stipulated?

I understand there are standards that must be reached and if I cannot reach them I will be removed.

Situations:

1. A user is RDMing and insulting other users. You are the only staff available to deal with the situation. What do you do?

I would bring the player !Bring 'Player', Check logs !logs and chat to see what rules he has broken. After that, I would talk to those who he affected while breaking said rules, after that I would give him the appropriate punishment which would be a Warn !Warn 'Player' "Reason", For RDM & insulting other players. Then I would Noclip !administrate around keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't keep doing it. If he does I would Proceed to Warn him again then Ban for the appropriate time.

2. A user has contested a warn you have given him and proceeds to verbally abuse you, what do you do?

I would explain to the player that if he has a problem with the warn to goto the Forums and make a staff complaint about it, It will then be reveiwed by higher staff & if the warn was falsly given it would be removed. Then tell the player if they keep Verbally abusing me it will lead to another warn and ask them to Please stop.

3. A user has threatened to DDos and take down the server. What do you do?

I would get the players Name and Steam ID, I would then Ban !ban 'Player' "x" the player for the maximum ammount of time I can then Inform Management of the threats and give them the players name & steam ID explain I have banned the user & leave it in their hands to deal with the rest.

4. A Commander and Lieutenant are arguing in front of debrief. It is getting quite heated. The context to the argument is unknown to you. What do you do?

I would ask both of them there to please stop arguing. If they keep arguing I would pull them to a private area by using !Administrate to go to the area then !Bring 'Player' then I would try and sort out the Issue between them figuring out both sides of the argument and helping them resolve the situation.

5. A Cadet has been complaining and wandering around because he hasn't been trained yet. He doesn't appear to have any intent to role play. What do you do?

I would take it upon myself to personally train the cadet, and get a better understanding of the player. I would try and figure out if he really is on the server to RP etc. I would use !goto 'Cadet' To get to them in the training room, then procceed with their training. If the cadet in mingy during the training I would give a verbal warning to stop, if this fails I would move to a proper sit by !administrate To get to outside the RP area then !bring 'Cadet' To talk to him & possibly warn !Warn 'Cadet' "Reason" , then after I would then !Return 'Cadet' & !goto 'Cadet' & continue his training. After the training I would fill out the Cadet Form and put in Additional Info any finding I have on his Intent to role player.
After this I would follow the player in No-Clip
!administrate to make sure he doesnt break any server rules, if he does I would pull him to a sit and give him the appropriate punishment for the rules broken.

Edited by Snow
Grammar & Applying advice.

A few tweaks I'd recommend to help you improve.

Firstly, a 5/10 rating in the community is slightly below for a Moderator. Try your upmost to become better known.

Secondly, capitalize your I's. Thanks.

Thirdly, please show more ULX Commands. Especially in question 2, what command do you use to warn them? Or say in question 5, how do you get yourself to the cadet.
Feel free to ask staff on this, or consult the link below.

Best of luck Koitho.

https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=659&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=e424f58a2e486df6f527d82bce11b0b4601bf246-1588781456-0-AbHkP1Dst7BvYOMQ8mZX5YHaQmbOaK-gcTGxLkIEocK5v8iIA-TusVUYrBmeYp_d6jcCi8G1AhE0Zs57hCMc1CiOIa0vad_k8LkHHmNkCUUCsfE8oEeTfcUTy9Q0Qz0cXGpsj4wc4I1WZ5K1WLtz_59xe10xFUAyX9WhZAA1R6jAdpMv_HvexB5ZWvHKDZyqx5J_Rh7wdmNGMNqEBDg4gayeBA9HeIWLpuR3t0y9RsMjhCMSStEmWjuAJ1l2E5bk7ZngE_ht2K2N9uu7yGse4YCRJ1uAXddRuk6oPsOf2rHCXX_o9F3yQ0-vT7XJvirbwg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Coric said:

A few tweaks I'd recommend to help you improve.

Firstly, a 5/10 rating in the community is slightly below for a Moderator. Try your upmost to become better known.

Secondly, capitalize your I's. Thanks.

Thirdly, please show more ULX Commands. Especially in question 2, what command do you use to warn them? Or say in question 5, how do you get yourself to the cadet.
Feel free to ask staff on this, or consult the link below.

Best of luck Koitho.

https://pingperfect.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=659&__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=e424f58a2e486df6f527d82bce11b0b4601bf246-1588781456-0-AbHkP1Dst7BvYOMQ8mZX5YHaQmbOaK-gcTGxLkIEocK5v8iIA-TusVUYrBmeYp_d6jcCi8G1AhE0Zs57hCMc1CiOIa0vad_k8LkHHmNkCUUCsfE8oEeTfcUTy9Q0Qz0cXGpsj4wc4I1WZ5K1WLtz_59xe10xFUAyX9WhZAA1R6jAdpMv_HvexB5ZWvHKDZyqx5J_Rh7wdmNGMNqEBDg4gayeBA9HeIWLpuR3t0y9RsMjhCMSStEmWjuAJ1l2E5bk7ZngE_ht2K2N9uu7yGse4YCRJ1uAXddRuk6oPsOf2rHCXX_o9F3yQ0-vT7XJvirbwg

Thanks for the feedback Coric, Ive edited the post Hopefully I got all the Uncapitalized I's and i've added more ULX commands to the Situations.

@Coric has essentially covered everything I wanted to say. One thing I highly suggest you do to become more well known is jumping into peoples team speak channels with their permission and having a chat. Also add some more detail to the situations as they don't all end in the same way and could have many mishaps along the way, I don't really know you as we have not talked much, so im going to leave a neutral for now if get to know you more and you make the necessary changes im sure I would be happy to change this to a +1

If you want and confirmation on this feedback just hit me up in team speak and I would be more then happy to help you 

Best of luck!

Edited by Tyrell (Kofar3)
  • Like 1

Having had you in Galactic Marines for a while now, you've clearly demonstrated to me your dedication and willingness to help out the community whenever you can. The big thing would be getting yourself out there into the wider community rather then just a few groups but apart from that I truly believe you'd make an excellent member of staff.
+1

• Like 1

Given my role as Management during your tenure as a Moderator, I’d fairly well aware of your decent capabilities in regards to staffing. However, as pointed out, a 5/10 is not necessarily a score befitting a good applicant. Given your main role is Jedi and by nature, Jedi as a regiment seem fairly isolationist it makes it very difficult for others to interact with you, outside of Jedi and your assigned regiment.

I’d suggest putting yourself out there a little more, engaging in dialogues in OOC, Discord and the forums are a great way of doing this as well as introducing yourself to new people in Teamspeak, adopting some of these strategies in conjunction with helping out in Jedi and Galactic Marines will, in my opinion, help you greatly in your path to becoming staff.

Feel free to contact me on Discord, Teamspeak or In-game. 

8 hours ago, Ajax said:

Given my role as Management during your tenure as a Moderator, I’d fairly well aware of your decent capabilities in regards to staffing. However, as pointed out, a 5/10 is not necessarily a score befitting a good applicant. Given your main role is Jedi and by nature, Jedi as a regiment seem fairly isolationist it makes it very difficult for others to interact with you, outside of Jedi and your assigned regiment.

I’d suggest putting yourself out there a little more, engaging in dialogues in OOC, Discord and the forums are a great way of doing this as well as introducing yourself to new people in Teamspeak, adopting some of these strategies in conjunction with helping out in Jedi and Galactic Marines will, in my opinion, help you greatly in your path to becoming staff.

Feel free to contact me on Discord, Teamspeak or In-game. 

Thanks for the Feedback Ajax, My current Goal over the next few weeks is going around the Teamspeak & getting to know everyone.

• Like 1